Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

7 minutes ago, misterBee said:

I didn't understand any of that.

But that's ok. :heart:

Heat doesn't really care for me that much and he's very vocal about that but I get into shit posting bantz with everyone from the SRK discord when we all get salty over a loss so I'm used to it. 

Hey, not everyone is gonna like everybody *shrugs* 

Edited by TWINBLADES_SRK
23 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Yeah I saw Vesper play the soldier straight up on stream. He actually lost the first time. This soldier has an invincible reversal. I wish I had the patience to Bronze Rashid my way through Hard, Extreme Survival.

So on PS4 the only 4 trophies I don't have for this game are: 300 ranked wins, however many CA KOs, and clear Hard and Extreme Survival. There is a small, stupid part of me that wants to clear Hard and Extreme Survival just so I can eventually Platinum the game.

But then I remember how slow and boring the damn mode is and how much it sucks to die near the end.

He legit might. Honestly at this point after sticking with her for so much even if he didn't Mika is probably so ingrained into him that he's probably grown to like it quite a bit.

I was sort of suprised to see him still playing her after what he said for the 3.5 patch but either he isn't ready to full switch yet or maybe he took a crack at it and decided it wasn't actually worth it.

Either way it was good to see him and Luffy sticking with her at least for the time being. Mika gets pretty scarce in pro events.

Praying Capcom does a mini patch whenever they release Falke

Change Ed and F.A.N.G.'s V Reversal back to it's previous incarnation

Instead of shortening Kolin's use of "Absolute Zero" extend it to three bars

Fix some of Laura's combo

Revert all command grabs back to normal

Give Rashid at least two of his season 3 vanilla combos back

Give R.Mika something to let her fight in neutral

Abigail needs light crouching kick into Abigail Punch back

Juri needs something to make her stronger. I don't even know what at this point

The Ed and FANG VReversal nerfs are weird ones. They aren't at all popular characters (I saw a good number of Eds as Ken replacements online but I rarely see them in competition). 

Myguess is that Capcom doesn't want these kinds of VReversals to be particularly strong but that sucks for those that have them. And didn't they buff Nash's similar style one back up (admittedly after nerfing it pretty hard)?