Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

1 hour ago, Bea_Iank said:

I did just that and the spoiler didn't show on the preview, so I ended up posting the image as a link today morning.

The preview won't show the spoiler as being collapsible, but it definitely works. 

57 minutes ago, TWINBLADES_SRK said:

Eidt: Finally, I got rid of that shitter Ken chibi on my level 

WEW 

Just you wait.  Ima make every level have a different Ken icon.  Max level will be SFV Ken's face.

9 hours ago, Bea_Iank said:

Sakura is very fun too. And cute.

And Gief is not very tournament viable. I would like to at least entertain the idea of not going 2-0 on the Latam south CPT online tournaments.

You ever give serious consideration to running Mika? She has some of Gief's good parts (command grabs, mix up pressure) while also not being quite so boned in some of his worse match ups because she has better mobility. She still runs into problems similar to him but it doesn't seem as miserable.

Plus she still has muscle spirit and is adorable. :grin:

Just a thought if you're feeling the grappler twinges.

3 minutes ago, GetTheTables said:

You ever give serious consideration to running Mika? She has some of Gief's good parts (command grabs, mix up pressure) while also not being quite so boned in some of his worse match ups because she has better mobility. She still runs into problems similar to him but it doesn't seem as miserable.

Plus she still has muscle spirit and is adorable. :grin:

Just a thought if you're feeling the grappler twinges.

I am set on playing a grappler and Gief is in the game, then I play Gief. :tongue:

So sadly Mika is not an option. :anguished:

Besides, it would be wrong to divorce Sakura so soon after picking her as my SFV waifu. :flushed:

So I am stuck with miss pleated skirt and mesmerizing smile for now.

And going to play casual and lounges with Gief to scratch that itchy.

10 hours ago, ZioSerpe said:

Also in this patch we will get some Cammy buffs.

Who told you? Leaked Cammy buffs.

Spoiler

Psycho Shot-QCF + P: Cammy clinches her right fist and throws a quick uppercut that generates a large orb of Psycho Power that travels horizontally towards her foe. The punch button determines the speed of the projectile. The stronger the button strength, the faster the projectile travels. Quick startup and recovery. Low damage but relatively large projectile. EX version hits twice. Knocks down at distance, juggles at point blank range.

Earth Direct -360°+ P (Command Grab): Cammy grabs her opponent, jumps into high into the air, rolls forward multiple times before driving them into ground with both feet. Punch button determines grab range. LP (6F, Most Range), MP(6F, Less Range), HP (6F, Least Range), EX(6F, Most Range).