Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

3 hours ago, Vhozite said:

That reminds me...do you guys play any other PvP games? I basically don’t play anything other than FGs these days but wouldn’t mind trying other things. 

PS: Got squadrons and it’s cool but kinda glad I got in on sale. It’s deep mechanically but incredibly shallow everywhere else.

I don’t. The only other multiplayer i play is duke3d on switch with my buddy.

i hear you about sqaudrons. I havent actually played it in a while. It’s a good game, but I’ve been playing other games for the last couple weeks.

heck, i don’t think i’ve even booted up a fighting game since before christmas

16 hours ago, Mattatsu said:

Actually, we should get into battle mode lol. I only tried it once but that was against two noobs and I smoked them... I even had a pain actively running away from me at 5 mph.

I haven’t touched it in a month or two, but I just kept running through the campaign and DLC on nightmare, prepping for UN runs. I’d be down for running BM with you if you’re on PS4... If you have it on PC, then Dayaan may be up to it

I'm on PC. I've been playing the game kinda casually just to do get some challenges complete and unlock content. Still a hella fun game. Definitely my favourite game from last year.

The demons are really fun to play in battlemode and when playing as the slayer I feel like I am playing a custom level or something. Really fun.

33 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

I need to watch more tournament footage.  Watching Jwongs newest video of him doing a fightcade tournament and the man meatied a overhead in the corner after the chun super reset. 

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

My pea brain never thought of that. Need to start stealing tech more

edit: he also whooped on Herb almost as bad as Dayaan did 

?? How did you not think of that?? That's the whole reason she's scary after the reset. It's an unreactable high/low/throw situation. Come on, man. You're the Chun player here...

1 hour ago, GreatDarkHero said:

Ryu: "You have a problem? Let's fight it out. Get ourselves ready for the next tournament."  

10s into the clip and I see two raw ex wall dive specials by Vega. Kill me please god why do people play him that way. Turned away in disgust...

Edited by Vhozite
5 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

I agree. After all, tiddies are better than assess!! I could give you a million reasons as to why!!

g8kHMxk.jpg

Wrong...

Spoiler

Though if we're talking body, Thighs are superior.

Overall, mindset is the most important.

I read this document and I don't see any reason for this to exist. The rules this thing lays out are full of things that are obviously illegal. There's no point of it being listed. 

Also, There's an awful lot of ambiguous language used here that can easily be exploited. T-bagging and taunts would break the code according to this thing.

And the list of committees listed here has my eyes roll. Insted of a committee or council deciding things grow some balls and get the cops involved since the majority of this document sets up rules for things that are already illegal. 

The hygiene rule was definitely put in place to ban Smashers. 

Edited by Hawkingbird
10 hours ago, Vhozite said:

Face > good sense of style > titties > ass

Kind of similar for me except i have ass over titties, Whole set > Face > good sense of style > ass > titties

although a cute face will move any gal some points upward, i always look for the whole package.

I have dated girls that their faces are not really that great looking, but as a whole were very attractive for me.

2 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

I read this document and I don't see any reason for this to exist. The rules this thing lays out are full of things that are obviously illegal. There's no point of it being listed. 

Also, There's an awful lot of ambiguous language used here that can easily be exploited. T-bagging and taunts would break the code according to this thing.

And the list of committees listed here has my eyes roll. Insted of a committee or council deciding things grow some balls and get the cops involved since the majority of this document sets up rules for things that are already illegal. 

The hygiene rule was definitely put in place to ban Smashers. 

LMAO, who are those retards?

42 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

https://fgcoc.com/signatories/

Ultra David is the only name I recognize. 

fgCOC isn't a name that rolls out the tongue without some giggles ngl. 🤣

In all seriousness tho, this seems more of a base so people can actually point to some code instead of cancelling people on Twitter for any reason they feel necessary.

Don't feel like thoroughly reading that rn tho. Sounds like common sense in a paper. Couldn't care less.

Edit: Checked the potential punishments and it's pretty much anything goes in a case-by-case scenario.

Aaaaand there goes the so-called "consistency" they were going for.

Inb4 someone gets perma-banned from everywhere for a minor misdemeanor. Again.

Edited by Volt

Reading through the FGCCOC (giggles)

These silly billies didn't even put the right date on it. It says it was last updated on January 14th, 2020. And I thought UD was a lawyer.

Actually, this thing is riddled with spelling and grammatical errors. Holy shit, for this being an FGC thing, the execution is mad sloppy. 

But overall, like Hawkingbird said 

9 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

The rules this thing lays out are full of things that are obviously illegal.

And everything else falls under "have good sportsmanship and don't be an asshole" 

The one thing I saw in here that'll never be enforced is the "Participant under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult guardian when attending an in-person Community Space" rule.

If Jimmy or Sally are 15 and can take the bus or have a friend that can drive them to the local on a tuesday night, there's no fucking way their parents or guardian are going to take them. It'll just turn into the person who drove them there or a friend at the meet-up being their "adult guardian" which I doubt will really curb and grooming that might happen. 

I guess I understand what they're trying to do, but it just comes off as virtue signaling.