Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

1 hour ago, elliephil said:

Can't really get mad at people trying to make things better. Won't always be perfect on this first try. As long as the intent to make events safer and more welcoming is there, it's harmless.

My problem with things like this is who are these people and how do they plan on this code being enforced? I see Ultra David with a bunch of no names and I'm clueness if any of these people have the authority to implant something like this. 

4 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

My problem with things like this is who are these people and how do they plan on this code being enforced? I see Ultra David with a bunch of no names and I'm clueness if any of these people have the authority to implant something like this. 

And with such vague punishment, wtf even changes?

The CoC suckas can recommend anything and the council members can choose or not to implement what they said or pick a different punishment.

About the same impact of a woke tweet. 

Code... of conduct. I get that there are folks that want to make things better for others. 

But, that document just lists a bunch of really obvious shit. Whomever wrote that must have been salty or something. Probably got smoked and OCV'd on KOF98 GGPO by a drunk ass Mexican/Korean Iori/Chris/Goro team a few times and now he's acting like a little snowflake pansy. Or, 20-0 in MVC2. 

6 minutes ago, Mattatsu said:

I forgot that freedom costs a buck oh five 🤣, i need to watch Team America again.

When my family watched Team America, we all busted out laughing the first time he says "buck oh five." I mean sings about there being a "hefty fucking fee" for freedom and then he says buck oh five 🤣

Edited by Darc_Requiem
5 hours ago, elliephil said:

Can't really get mad at people trying to make things better. Won't always be perfect on this first try. As long as the intent to make events safer and more welcoming is there, it's harmless.

There is a big difference on trying to make things better and trying to police what everyone does.

That code on conduct is a fucking joke, is the classic shit why millenials are mocked as snowflakes that need to be contionuosly cuddle.

1 hour ago, Illwill88 said:

I understand the sentiment and it would probably help if I actually read it. But it's kind of silly to me, like who's going to enforce this? 

It all seems common sense except for that I keep hearing they're against trash talk...foh. 

Lol I deffo ain’t read it. Didn’t read em in school either lol 

29 minutes ago, Volt said:

They specifically talk about stuff "beyond commonly accepted trash talk."

There's hope. 🤣

The thing is that is entirely subjective what is commonly accepted as trash talk.

Some people will be offended by anything minor, while others just laugh at anything thrown their way.

Is idiotic to even try to find a common ground when that varies from person to person.

Edited by Hecatom
4 minutes ago, Flackaveli said:

Not surprised Capcom Cup got canceled. They should just split the prize earnings between all the qualifiers and call it a day.

Release Dan with the balance patch asap.

Even better, release the balance patch and keep dan to themselves.

Never bring up that bitchass lame character again, pls capcom 🙏

Edited by Hecatom
Just now, Mr.Cipher said:

I cannot wait for Capcom to hand out nerfs across the board and make the game even more dry.

I can't wait for the Low Tiers to get their well deserved nerfs, while they buff Seths entire toolbox.

What is amusing is that we have over 10 years of having to deal with capcom balance acts, and many people still have not learned their lesson about how daddy capcom ins very incompetent when doing balance XD