Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

6 minutes ago, Yiceman said:

This is so bad. Try to ready up for a fight directly in front of someone and it teleports me across the lobby.

Yeah these lobbies are wacky shit. It feels like it adds so much cumbersome stuff without any benefit other than...?

GGs @Yiceman@MattatsuHit my timer limit.

Game is definitely fun. Connections seemed flawless on my end. 

Just been lurking in the lobby, following names I recognise (except getting R-Code takes forever...) - I have food coming now, but  is someone up for a game later on to test the netcode to the UK?

Edit: Also, isn't letskiss in the same lobby LI Joe? I was watching him stream a few days ago, and laughed at how LI Joe the name was...

Edited by JustBrowsing
2 minutes ago, Yiceman said:

I'm getting carried by Axl. I have no idea what the mechanics or combo system of this game are, but I can push big buttons.

The gatling routes are these.

image0.png

Btw, for anyone that ain't finding the rest of thread regulars, the Lounge Discord crew seem to have gathered at Russia's lobby. 10th floor.

Gonna repost this on the GG Thread.

45 minutes ago, BornWinner said:

Since at least X2, Axl had an unblockable move that travels the ground. The only difference is in this game, the move now comes from behind, which makes it a lot better

Ohhhhhhhh, that one! So that's what happened to the old "Yes!" move.

Damn, they really went out of their way to give Axl a lot of cool stuff huh? 

Just now, Mr.Cipher said:

Oh right..... why can I not see you online on Steam then......

Skort is Sus.

I have like 4 steam accounts dude told you before.  Only way i can have multiple SFV , Paladins / Quake  accounts etc so i can practice alts .

I actually do not own a console, no joke.

26 minutes ago, Jocelot said:

I wonder who the final character is gonna be. I feel like... it's gonna be a female. I can't explain why I think so, it's just the vibe I'm getting.

Maybe I-no? Maybe A.B.A? Maybe... JUSTICE? 

Char already got leaked. Not saying who it is. Y'all better spam V-Shift if y'all don't wanna get hit out there. 👀

2 hours ago, Doctrine_Dark said:

I love the way Strive looks. Beautiful game. Still love playing Millia.

Yeah, Millia is a ton of fun in this game. I’m really having a blast with her. I was on the fence about Strive pre-Beta but this game is awesome.

30 minutes ago, Jocelot said:

I wonder who the final character is gonna be. I feel like... it's gonna be a female. I can't explain why I think so, it's just the vibe I'm getting.

Maybe I-no? Maybe A.B.A? Maybe... JUSTICE? 

I think it will be a female too. It just seems to make sense proportionally.