Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

4 minutes ago, Volt said:

Y'all better spam V-Shift if y'all don't wanna get hit out there. 👀

Doesn't saying that kinda give it away though?

6 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

Well, Chun Li in fortnite doesnt really look like Chun Li, but hey, at least is miles better than how she used to look on MVCI, lol

I think she looks pretty good. Def kinda looks like someone cosplaying Chun, unlike the Fortnite Ryu, but jeah overall I think she looks pretty good.

1 minute ago, JustBrowsing said:

I ditched Matt to play Tsushima with a buddy, and he's having to update the game. I'm tempted to fuck that off and jump back in!

Tsushima is already out. Strive ain't.

Just sayin'

Edit: Get your friend to play Strive instead. 🤣

Edited by Volt
1 minute ago, Bigtochiro said:

This gg beta is fun! Only found two main in this is ky and chip. Why chip die so fast. I realize the combos don’t work as the old gg games it feel like grandblue but more baby like or it just me?

Oh dip it's Bigtochiro posting.

But ummm it's kinda true they  threw out the old gatling combos n' routes for Strive. You used to be able to go 5K, 5S, 5HS for most characters but I dunno I guess they decided not to bring it into the new game

5 minutes ago, Bigtochiro said:

I realize the combos don’t work as the old gg games it feel like grandblue but more baby like or it just me?

Gatlings got completely reworked bro. They're like this now:

image0.png

You can't P > K > S > HS now, but it ain't just links like Granblue either.

Basically, if you want big dog damage, hit em with either S or HS. Otherwise, cancel into a command normal like 6P xx Special like you're playing KoF.

18 minutes ago, Pair of Rooks said:

@VoltWhat do the kanji mean in that graphic?   I know the English letters and the numbers, but the kanji seem to carry separate information. 

No fuggin idea. 🤣

I can hazard a guess tho, but I can't write the kanji. 🤦‍♂️

I know c.S > f.S is probably a thing, so the one with the little T is "close", the simplest looking one is probably "Standing" so treat those as "5". No idea on the ones near P and K.

5 minutes ago, BornWinner said:

I’m trying to avoid the leak so I’ll just drop these two things.

1) All those matches I had earlier with @Mattatsu, @Flighflighflugit,  anD @Yiceman? I had to unplug my lan cable for a while so all those matches were on WiFi. And it still felt amazing.

2) This would be the perfect profile image for @Volt

Reveal hidden contents

image0.jpg

Can back this up: