Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

1 hour ago, Dayaan said:

This is just one of the images that popped up when I searched, "Yuck."

What the hell did you just say lol 

I have no idea what those words mean

Is an animated series that me and LordWilliam like.

And as usual, some corners of the internet take their linking it too far 🤣

4 hours ago, Skort said:

Easy to use and has many features.

Can keybind any button for capturing etc.

I don't see the issue.

GeForce Exp has always lagged my games to the point where they don't run, even if I'm not using it. I had to delete the whole app just to get my games to function. On top of that, it has way fewer features than OBS and corrupts audio way more than a normal recording/streaming software.

1 hour ago, Dayaan said:

GeForce Exp has always lagged my games to the point where they don't run, even if I'm not using it. I had to delete the whole app just to get my games to function. On top of that, it has way fewer features than OBS and corrupts audio way more than a normal recording/streaming software.

Hmmm, sucks.

I've been using it for years and it runs flawless.

1 hour ago, Dayaan said:

Funny, I had the exact opposite problem with OBS. Every time I tried to use it, it's like I got hit with a Roman Cancel. 🤣

11 minutes ago, Skort said:

Hmmm, sucks.

I've been using it for years and it runs flawless.

Do you know how the custom overlay for streaming and the like works? Been wanting to use it but because of their idiotic name change, it's actually harder to find results regarding "overlay".

Shadowplay was a cooler name too. These morons. 🤣

3 minutes ago, Shakunetsu said:

What do you think guys about his opinion like the more personalized thing?

Is it good or bad?

first thing comes into my mind was gem system in SFXT.

I haven't watched Max in ages, since I feel his content is a bit to "forced" if you will take it like this.

But his idea, that he wants people to have ways to me individual is nice, it's something I like about BB for example, everyone will play the characters different.

You have a lot of freedome and options to create your style and really a lot of ways to even show creativity with Combos.

Sure some characters are worse than other (like how every single Hakumen Combo looks absolutly the same), but in general you can identify people by the way they play the character.

Thats what SFV took away basically entirely. SFV turned characters into funtions, I know thats a bad joke, but it is what it is.

SFV basically gives you a character and tells you what the character can do, thats it. You don't get a character a bunch of tools and then get told to fuck off, you get told you can do X in Situation A and thats your option for this situation.

SFIV already went a bit into this direction, but it wasn't nearly as bad.

You still could tell people appart by the way they played. Do that in SFV? Every bloody character looks the same by every player, they do the same thing, go the same Combo Routes, use the same Oki and often use the exact same Trigger and Skill.

Also please let SFVI have a neutral game again.

I'Ve watched Skorts Streams and I see people jump less in Melty than in SF and Melty is focused a lot on it's air mobiltiy.

Heck I saw more grounded footsies in BB.