Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

5 minutes ago, Volt said:

Danger of what? Getting into an unplayable match?

SFV's netcode is barely functional on optimal conditions, it's a wrap for whoever gets in that cursed game. 🤣

Explain your hacks. Don't think I forgot about your Gold rank Ryu using his Fortnite powers to bop everyone in a Battle Lounge while having a good connection with Americans.

1 hour ago, KingTubb said:

I’ve played the last two days and it hasn’t been bad. That’s how I know I’m in an abusive relationship, I’m being gaslighted 

SFV's net code is temperamental as fuck. That's the my biggest issue. It's not consistent. Like how can I play some dude in Brazil without issue yesterday. I'd probably play @TWINBLADES_SRKwho's on the west coast IIRC and have a worse experience. It makes no sense. It wasn't quite Altimor level but it was solid. While I'd like better netcode if the current code was consistent it would go a long way. Everyone would know they could play and how far way they could be. It's made setting up online events easier for tournament organizers in our current environment and for the average joes like us, we'd know who we battle lounge with.

@SkortI got a present for you. I can't draw anymore so this all I am capable of at the moment. Given who this is, I'd value your opinion. You don't have to dig into the technical stuff if you don't want. It's pretty damned long and if I have to look at another kanji I'm gonna jump off my second floor balcony 🤣 I tried something new with the appearance and I'd appreciate your input on that. Didn't want to just go with an existing look. Tried to do something that seemed be what she'd wear.

Spoiler

Name: Juri Han (Han Juri)

Nickname: Chaotic Spider

Sex: Female

Ethnicity: Korean

Height: 5ft 5in (1.65m)

Weight: 128lbs (58kg)

B/W/H: 33”-22”-35” (84cm-56cm-89cm)

Hometown: Busan, South Korea

Appearance: Juri is a petite but extremely fit woman. She straight black hair that comes down to her shoulder blades with purple bangs hanging over her forehead. Juri has violet colored eyes. Juri wears black eye shadow and lilac purple lipstick. She wears an unzipped long sleeve black leather half jacket that leaves her midriff showing. On the back of the jacket is lilac color stylized spider design. Underneath her jacket is a lilac purple halter top that leaves her abs showing with black spider web pattern. Her hands are covered with lilac purple gloves with white trim that leave her fingers exposed. She has on black finger nail polish. Juri wears tight white leather pants with a black leather belt. The stitching of the pants are lilac purple. She wears lilac purple ankle braces on each of her feet that leave her heel and toes exposed. The ankle braces have black trim around the openings and the same black spider web pattern as her halter top. Her toe nails are painted black.

Likes: Spicy foods, Motorcycles/ATVs, Spiders, Antagonizing Her Foes

Dislikes: Rules, Boring People, Weak Opposition

Fighting Style: Taekwondo

Tone: Juri is unpredictable and hot tempered. She takes pleasure in inflicting pain on her adversary's or just agitating them in general.

Origins: Juri was Taekwondo prodigy. She had a warm personality and her father's strong sense of justice. After winning South Korean Junior Taekwondo championship, her family's car was attacked while they were traveling. Shadaloo, an organization her father was prosecuting, sent a hit squad to assassinating him. Knowing he'd be most vulnerable when he was with his family. Juri's parents dove on top her to shield from the gun fire that was ridding their car. She survived but not unscathed. Shrapnel from one of the shattered windows damaged her left eye beyond repair. Her parents however died at the scene. In a sense Juri did as well. Because the warm girl that stuck up for the bullied kids at school was gone. She'd still take on the bullies but only they paid her. Juri fought them not because it was the right thing to do but because she enjoyed inflicting pain on them. Bullies could take the most punishment than the average student, and she enjoyed that fact.

Juri's grandparents banned her from entering Taekwondo competitions after continuous pushed the limits of the rules and brutalized her foes. She would extend fights against over matched foes unnecessarily so she could inflict more damage on them. Her grandparents barely kept her reigned in. Shortly after she graduated from high school. They passed away and Juri disappeared.

Years later she would appear with a new eye. She had discovered who was responsible for who killed her parents and maimed her, M.Bison. A disgruntled member of his organization formed his own splinter group. This Seth had developed a special eye, the Feng Shui Engine, that magnified Juri's power. She made a false pledge of loyalty to him. For now, they had the same target. After failing to break Bison herself, Juri grew tired of Seth and seemingly destroyed him. Shortly their after, she'd finally run into M.Bison. However the battle did not go as she planned. Bison defeated her ripped out her artificial saying that “he was reclaiming his stolen property.” He looked down at Juri and laughed. “Live on with your failure.” Bison faded from view leaving Juri seething.

Juri would search the dilapidated S.I.N. facility in which Seth installed her Feng Shui Engine. Eventually finding a prototype model that, while not as powerful, granted her sight and amplified ability. She was approached by a strange woman named Helen shortly their after. Helen was putting together a team to destroy Bison and Shadaloo. After initial hesitation, Juri joined the group. She saw some interesting things from Helen's organization. One of the groups members was apparently resurrected from the dead. Although not at her hands, Bison fell. Bison was dead and she still was not satisfied. She wanted to be the one to end him. Still after thinking back on what she saw, she once again pledged a false loyalty to organization. The Secret Society that Kolin, Helen's true identity, was apart off. Juri thought. “If they can bring Nash back from the dead, then they give me a real eye. Not this erratic piece of junk.”

Once again Juri disappeared for years. And again she appeared with a new eye, but this one was not mechanical. Just as she thought, the Secret Society had the technology to give a new eye. A real one, more importantly she discovered that the Feng Shui Engine didn't amplified her power. It just tapped into the potential she already had. Not constrained by an erratic piece of hardware, Juri bolted the Secret Society. She appeared at random places around the globe leaving chaos in her wake. Apparently people paid good money for things she'd do for free. Juri became “chaos for hire” and she enjoyed every minute of it.

Rival: Kolin

Stamina: 975

Stun: 1000

Stun Recovery: 22F

Forward Dash: 16F

Back Dash: 24F

Forward Walk Speed: 5

Back Walk Speed: 3.3

Forward Dash Distance: 1.5

Back Dash Distance: 1.25

Normal Rise: 60F

Quick Rise: 30F

Delayed Rise: 75F

Back Rise: 45F

Taunt: Juri stands on one leg with the other perpendicular to the ground and laughs at her opponent. She says “Where do you want me to break you first?” Her eyes briefly glow as she asks her question. 49 Total Frames of Animation. If the animation completes Juri's next Fuharenkyaku is buffed.

• Juri can cancel her next Fuharenkyaku into another Fuharenkyaku without spending Z-Gauge. It has to be a Furahenkyaku of a different strength. She can't cancel the same strength into itself.
  • If successfully performed during her Zen Trance, Juri cancel into two additional Fuharenkyaku's instead of one.

Throw Range: 23

Throws:

Dantōdai Kakato Otoshi (Guillotine Heel Drop) – LP+LK: Juri grabs her opponent striking them in the gut with a spinning back kick ,hoists them overhead on her heel, and then slams them down to the ground in front of her. 4F Startup 120 Damage/130 Stun

Fukitsu Shoraku(Ominous Heel Drop) – B+LP+LK: Juri grabs her foe, then jumps up and stomps them on the head with her left foot driving it into the ground, She quickly spins into a right foot stomp into the base of their spine before somersaulting forward of them and landing on her feet. 4F Startup 110 Damage/150 Stun

Kikenkuraku (Dangerous Sky Fall) – LP+LK: From any jump, Juri flies at her opponent and plants her right foot on the face and stomps downward driving them head first into the ground. 4F Startup 120 Damage/150 Stun

Unique Attacks:

Saishuu Yuwaku (Last Seduction) – DF+MP: Juri strikes her opponent with a sliding kick that leaves her foe standing. Attack can low profile projectile attacks but is not projectile invulnerable. 7F Startup 60 Damage/100 Stun +1 On Hit/-4 On Block

Senkaikyaku (Massacre Revolution Kick) – F+MK: (Overhead)Juri hops at her opponent striking them with a vertical spinning left kick. 14F Startup 70 Damage/100 Stun +2 On Hit/-3 On Block

Korenzan (Hook Scythe Murder) – B+HK: (Axe Kick) Juri hits her adversary with the powerful standing right axe kick. 7F Startup 80 Damage/150 Stun +4 On Hit/-2 On Block

Kyorestushu (Void Rending Kick) – B+MP,HK: (Target Combo) Juri strikes her foes with a left spinning back elbow to the gut, spinning right back kick to the head combination. 8F Startup 110 Damage/180 Stun, Launches Opponent/-10 On Block

Inshitsu Buyou (Insidious Dance)- DF+LK,MK: (Target Combo) Juri strikes with a low right inside leg kick into a right spinning back to the chin. Leaves foes standing. First attack must be blocked low. 5F Startup 90 Damage/90 Stun +0 on Hit/-6 On Block

Enkushu (Suffocating Sky Kick) -MP,HK: (Aerial Target Combo) From any jump, Juri hits her opponent with a diving right into left jump kick combination. 6F Startup 110 Damage/180 Stun Hard Knockdown

Zen Riposte:

Kokuretsushu (Cruel Rending Leg )-B,BD,D+P: Juri perform a back flip kick that catches her opponent under the chin and violently snaps their neck back. Leaves standing. 40 Damage/50 Stun

Kaisenrenkyaku (Spinning World Scythe Kick)- B,BD,D+K: Juri hits her foes with an inverted rotating split kick that takes them off of their feet. 40 Damage/50 Stun

Zen Trance:

Mugen Gekido Hatsu (Infinite Rage Engine) – HP+HK: Juri's exhausts all four bars of Z-Gauge losing access to the Z-System (EX Attacks, Zen Riposte, Zen Arts). Her purple eyes start to glow granting Juri limited chain normal and special attacks.

• Juri can chain two normal attack together. Light to Medium, Medium to Hard, or Hard to Medium
  • Juri can chain special attacks of equal strength together.
  • Fuharenkyaku follows the same chain rule as normal attacks. Light to Medium, Medium to Hard, or Hard to Medium
  • Total Frames of Fuhajin are decreased from 37F to 35F
  • Skikusen does not adhere to the chain attack strength restriction as the different versions only change the descent angle and not the damage or frame data. Any strength special can be chained from Shikusen.
  • Normal attacks can be chained on block.
  • Special attacks can only be chained on hit.

Specials:

Fuhajin (Wind Breaking Blade) – QCB+P: Juri executes a spinning kick that creates a crescent blade of purple ki. The angle of the projectile is determined by the button pressed. LK version travels along the ground and must be blocked low. If the button is held, Juri will execute a left axe kick that stores the ki and releases the projectile when it's released. Kick is physical attack that knocks down her opponent. If the button is released immediately after the kick lands, her foe will be hit by the projectile. All versions have 14F Startup 37 Total Frames and travel ¾ Screen. Point Blank, 80 Damage/150 Stun. Projectile Only 50 Damage/100 Stun. LK (Horizontal) MK (25° Angle) HK (40° Angle) EX (120 Damage/200 Damage Point Blank, 80 Damage/120 Stun Projectile Only, LK+MK Horizontal, LK+HK 25° Angle, MK+HK 40° Angle)

Tensenrin (Sky Puncturing Ring) – F,D,DF+P: (Anti Air) Juri rises into striking her opponent several times spinning windmill kick. LP(5F Startup, 100 Damage/150 Stun, 75° Ascent Angle), MP(6F Startup, 120 Damage/150 Stun, 65° Ascent Angle), HP(7F Startup, 140Damage/150 Stun, 55° Ascent Angle) EX(5F Startup, 160 Damage/200 Stun,55° Ascent Angle)

Kasatushi (Deluded Killing Stare) – B,D,DB+P: (Counter) Juri beckons to her opponent. Telling them to “Come On!” If the strike Juri doing this state, Juri rapidly travels to a different location. All versions have 3F Startup. LP (Goes Behind Her Foe), MP(Rapidly Evades Backwards), HP (Quickly Appears Above & In Front) EX(2F Startup, Directional Input Determines Location. F [Goes Behind] B [Evades Backward] U [Appears Above])

Senpusha (Drilling Windmill) – QCB+K: Juri pummels her foes with a forward advancing windmill kick. Travel distance is determined by the kick button pressed. LK(7F Startup 100 Damage/100 Stun. +1 On Hit/-4 On Block, 1/5 Screen) MK(9F Startup 120 Damage/120 Stun, Knocks Down/-6 On Block, 2/5 Screen) HK (14F Startup 150 Damage/150 Stun, Knocks Down/-8 On Block, 3/5 Screen) EX(7F Startup, 200 Damage/200 Stun, Has Vacuum Effect, Knocks Down/-11 On Block, Point Blank)

Fuharenkyaku (Wind Breaking Chain Leg) – QCF+K: Juri pummels her opponent with a variety of spinning kick attacks. The type of kick attack performed his determined by the kick button pressed.

• LK – Juri performs an advancing back right sweeping kick that creates an arc of purple ki as it strikes. Leaves foes standing. 7F Startup 80 Damage/100 Stun +2 On Hit/-4 On Block. Must be blocked low.
  • MK – Juri flies at her opponent with a left wheel kick. (Overhead) Attack must be blocked high. 18F Startup 90 Damage/120 Stun +6 On Hit/-4 On Block
  • HK – Juri advances towards her foe with a left spinning back kick to the chest, left spinning back kick to the face combination.9F Startup 100 Damage/150 Stun Knocks Down, -6 On Block
  • EX – LM+MK Juri performs an advancing back right sweep kick that creates a large purple arc of ki. 6F Startup 90 Damage/120 Stun +3 On Hit/-2 On Block, LK+HK Juri flies at her opponent with a left wheel kick. (Overhead) 15F Startup 90 Damage/150 Stun +6 On Hit/-2 On Block, MK+HK Juri advances toward her foe with a double left spinning back kick combination. 8F Startup 120 Damage/200 Stun, -6 On Block
  • Juri can chain all three version of her EX Fuharenkyaku together. However each attack costs a bar of Z-Gauge.

Ryodansatsu (Bisection Slaughter) F,D,DF+K: Juri flips towards her opponent lands in a full split kick. Attack is NOT an overhead. Kick button determines distance traveled and damage. LK (16F Startup 80 Damage/150 Stun, Knocks Down/-4 On Block, ¼ Screen) MK(18F Startup 100 Damage/150 Stun, Knocks Down/-4 On Block, ½ Screen) HK(22F Startup 120 Damage/200 Stun, Knocks Down/-4 On Block, ¾ Screen) EX (16F Startup 90 Damage/150 Stun, Causes Ground Bounce/-2 On Block, ¾ Screen, Projectile Invincible 1F-18F)

Shikusen (Rapid Slashing Flash) – QCB+K,: (In Air) Juri performs rapid descending kick combination . Initial kick can be followed up by two follow up attacks with two additional kick inputs. Three follow up attacks for the EX version with three additional kick inputs. LK,MK,HK -14F Startup 40 Damage/40 Stun

1st Follow Up

• K – Niban Danchaku (Second Impact): Juri strikes with a spinning back left kick. 9F Startup 40 Damage/40 Stun

2nd Follow Up

• K – Kyokan Geki (Giant Attack): Juri strikes with a spinning back right kick. 18F Startup 70 Damage/70 Stun

3rd Follow Up (EX Only)

• K - Sanban Naguru (Third Strike): Juri strikes with a spinning left axe kick that causes a wall bounce. 12F Startup 10 Damage/30 Stun. LK (60° Angle), MK (45° Angle), HK (30° Angle) EX (LK+MK 60° Angle, LK+HK 45° Angle, MK+HK 30° Angle)

Zen Art 1:

Sakkai Fuhazan (Killing Realm Wind Crushing Slash) QCBx2+K: Juri performs a back flip axe kick that creates a massive scythe like purple projectile. This blade of ki travels rapidly up to ¾ of the screen.

• 270 Damage
  • 180 Stun
  • 2 Bars of Z-Gauge

Zen Art 2:

Kaisen Dankairaku (Convolution Severing Realm Fall) – QCFx2+K: Juri performs a rapidly spinning kick as she ascends into the air carrying her opponent high off the ground. At the apex of the ascent, Juri sends her foe hurtling towards the ground with a vicious axe kick. Juri breezes past them before they land, catches them with a high back kick to the spine. While holding her opponent on her foot, she lowers their head towards hers, whispers a taunt into their ear, and then plants them into the ground with a brutal axe kick.

• 360 Damage
  • 240 Stun
  • 3 Bars of Z-Gauge

Zen Art 3:

Murasaki Satsujinteki Rengeki (Violet Murderous Chain Attack)- QCFx2+P: Juri unleashes her sadistic rage gaining a pulsating purple aura. For the duration of this Zen Art, Juri gains the ability to chain together her normal attacks of equal or greater strength. This applies to aerial and grounded attacks. Juri's Fuhajin's (fireball) range is increased from ¾ screen to full screen. She also gains the ability to freely chain together her Fuharenkyaku attacks.

• 600F Duration(10 Second)
  • Offensively Abilities Enhanced
  • 4 Bars of Z-Gauge

Hidden Art

Rochumou (Tampering Spider Net) – QCBx2+P: Juri executes a rapid sliding kick that, if it connects, causes Juri to grab her opponent by the neck. She lick her lips, taunts them, and strikes them with a blindingly fast barrage of various angle Fuhajin projectiles.

• 450 Damage
  • 150 Stun
  • 4 Bars of Z-Gauge

Reasons to be in SFVI:

Juri has been hounded by the Secret Society every since she double crossed them after getting her new eye. She's been hired by a client to attend the World Martial Arts Tournament. He wishes for Juri to get rid of multiple Secret Society targets. This suits Juri just fine as she was going to attend the tournament and take them out anyway. Now she just gets paid to do want she wanted.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
Changed Juri's rival to Kolin. Thanks for the suggestion Skort.
1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@SkortI got a present for you. I can't draw anymore so this all I am capable of at the moment. Given who this is, I'd value your opinion. You don't have to dig into the technical stuff if you don't want. It's pretty damned long and if I have to look at another kanji I'm gonna jump off my second floor balcony 🤣 I tried something new with the appearance and I'd appreciate your input on that. Didn't want to just go with an existing look. Tried to do something that seemed be what she'd wear.

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Juri Han (Han Juri)

Nickname: Chaotic Spider

Sex: Female

Ethnicity: Korean

Height: 5ft 5in (1.65m)

Weight: 128lbs (58kg)

B/W/H: 33”-22”-35” (84cm-56cm-89cm)

Hometown: Busan, South Korea

Appearance: Juri is a petite but extremely fit woman. She straight black hair that comes down to her shoulder blades with purple bangs hanging over her forehead. Juri has violet colored eyes. Juri wears black eye shadow and lilac purple lipstick. She wears an unzipped long sleeve black leather half jacket that leaves her midriff showing. On the back of the jacket is lilac color stylized spider design. Underneath her jacket is a lilac purple halter top that leaves her abs showing with black spider web pattern. Her hands are covered with lilac purple gloves with white trim that leave her fingers exposed. She has on black finger nail polish. Juri wears tight white leather pants with a black leather belt. The stitching of the pants are lilac purple. She wears lilac purple ankle braces on each of her feet that leave her heel and toes exposed. The ankle braces have black trim around the openings and the same black spider web pattern as her halter top. Her toe nails are painted black.

Likes: Spicy foods, Motorcycles/ATVs, Spiders, Antagonizing Her Foes

Dislikes: Rules, Boring People, Weak Opposition

Fighting Style: Taekwondo

Tone: Juri is unpredictable and hot tempered. She takes pleasure in inflicting pain on her adversary's or just agitating them in general.

Origins: Juri was Taekwondo prodigy. She had a warm personality and her father's strong sense of justice. After winning South Korean Junior Taekwondo championship, her family's car was attacked while they were traveling. Shadaloo, an organization her father was prosecuting, sent a hit squad to assassinating him. Knowing he'd be most vulnerable when he was with his family. Juri's parents dove on top her to shield from the gun fire that was ridding their car. She survived but not unscathed. Shrapnel from one of the shattered windows damaged her left eye beyond repair. Her parents however died at the scene. In a sense Juri did as well. Because the warm girl that stuck up for the bullied kids at school was gone. She'd still take on the bullies but only they paid her. Juri fought them not because it was the right thing to do but because she enjoyed inflicting pain on them. Bullies could take the most punishment than the average student, and she enjoyed that fact.

Juri's grandparents banned her from entering Taekwondo competitions after continuous pushed the limits of the rules and brutalized her foes. She would extend fights against over matched foes unnecessarily so she could inflict more damage on them. Her grandparents barely kept her reigned in. Shortly after she graduated from high school. They passed away and Juri disappeared.

Years later she would appear with a new eye. She had discovered who was responsible for who killed her parents and maimed her, M.Bison. A disgruntled member of his organization formed his own splinter group. This Seth had developed a special eye, the Feng Shui Engine, that magnified Juri's power. She made a false pledge of loyalty to him. For now, they had the same target. After failing to break Bison herself, Juri grew tired of Seth and seemingly destroyed him. Shortly their after, she'd finally run into M.Bison. However the battle did not go as she planned. Bison defeated her ripped out her artificial saying that “he was reclaiming his stolen property.” He looked down at Juri and laughed. “Live on with your failure.” Bison faded from view leaving Juri seething.

Juri would search the dilapidated S.I.N. facility in which Seth installed her Feng Shui Engine. Eventually finding a prototype model that, while not as powerful, granted her sight and amplified ability. She was approached by a strange woman named Helen shortly their after. Helen was putting together a team to destroy Bison and Shadaloo. After initial hesitation, Juri joined the group. She saw some interesting things from Helen's organization. One of the groups members was apparently resurrected from the dead. Although not at her hands, Bison fell. Bison was dead and she still was not satisfied. She wanted to be the one to end him. Still after thinking back on what she saw, she once again pledged a false loyalty to organization. The Secret Society that Kolin, Helen's true identity, was apart off. Juri thought. “If they can bring Nash back from the dead, then they give me a real eye. Not this erratic piece of junk.”

Once again Juri disappeared for years. And again she appeared with a new eye, but this one was not mechanical. Just as she thought, the Secret Society had the technology to give a new eye. A real one, more importantly she discovered that the Feng Shui Engine didn't amplified her power. It just tapped into the potential she already had. Not constrained by an erratic piece of hardware, Juri bolted the Secret Society. She appeared at random places around the globe leaving chaos in her wake. Apparently people paid good money for things she'd do for free. Juri became “chaos for hire” and she enjoyed every minute of it.

Rival: Cammy

Stamina: 975

Stun: 1000

Stun Recovery: 22F

Forward Dash: 16F

Back Dash: 24F

Forward Walk Speed: 5

Back Walk Speed: 3.3

Forward Dash Distance: 1.5

Back Dash Distance: 1.25

Normal Rise: 60F

Quick Rise: 30F

Delayed Rise: 75F

Back Rise: 45F

Taunt: Juri stands on one leg with the other perpendicular to the ground and laughs at her opponent. She says “Where do you want me to break you first?” Her eyes briefly glow as she asks her question. 49 Total Frames of Animation. If the animation completes Juri's next Fuharenkyaku is buffed.

• Juri can cancel her next Fuharenkyaku into another Fuharenkyaku without spending Z-Gauge. It has to be a Furahenkyaku of a different strength. She can't cancel the same strength into itself.
  • If successfully performed during her Zen Trance, Juri cancel into two additional Fuharenkyaku's instead of one.

Throw Range: 23

Throws:

Dantōdai Kakato Otoshi (Guillotine Heel Drop) – LP+LK: Juri grabs her opponent striking them in the gut with a spinning back kick ,hoists them overhead on her heel, and then slams them down to the ground in front of her. 4F Startup 120 Damage/130 Stun

Fukitsu Shoraku(Ominous Heel Drop) – B+LP+LK: Juri grabs her foe, then jumps up and stomps them on the head with her left foot driving it into the ground, She quickly spins into a right foot stomp into the base of their spine before somersaulting forward of them and landing on her feet. 4F Startup 110 Damage/150 Stun

Kikenkuraku (Dangerous Sky Fall) – LP+LK: From any jump, Juri flies at her opponent and plants her right foot on the face and stomps downward driving them head first into the ground. 4F Startup 120 Damage/150 Stun

Unique Attacks:

Saishuu Yuwaku (Last Seduction) – DF+MP: Juri strikes her opponent with a sliding kick that leaves her foe standing. Attack can low profile projectile attacks but is not projectile invulnerable. 7F Startup 60 Damage/100 Stun +1 On Hit/-4 On Block

Senkaikyaku (Massacre Revolution Kick) – F+MK: (Overhead)Juri hops at her opponent striking them with a vertical spinning left kick. 14F Startup 70 Damage/100 Stun +2 On Hit/-3 On Block

Korenzan (Hook Scythe Murder) – B+HK: (Axe Kick) Juri hits her adversary with the powerful standing right axe kick. 7F Startup 80 Damage/150 Stun +4 On Hit/-2 On Block

Kyorestushu (Void Rending Kick) – B+MP,HK: (Target Combo) Juri strikes her foes with a left spinning back elbow to the gut, spinning right back kick to the head combination. 8F Startup 110 Damage/180 Stun, Launches Opponent/-10 On Block

Inshitsu Buyou (Insidious Dance)- DF+LK,MK: (Target Combo) Juri strikes with a low right inside leg kick into a right spinning back to the chin. Leaves foes standing. First attack must be blocked low. 5F Startup 90 Damage/90 Stun +0 on Hit/-6 On Block

Enkushu (Suffocating Sky Kick) -MP,HK: (Aerial Target Combo) From any jump, Juri hits her opponent with a diving right into left jump kick combination. 6F Startup 110 Damage/180 Stun Hard Knockdown

Zen Riposte:

Kokuretsushu (Cruel Rending Leg )-B,BD,D+P: Juri perform a back flip kick that catches her opponent under the chin and violently snaps their neck back. Leaves standing. 40 Damage/50 Stun

Kaisenrenkyaku (Spinning World Scythe Kick)- B,BD,D+K: Juri hits her foes with an inverted rotating split kick that takes them off of their feet. 40 Damage/50 Stun

Zen Trance:

Mugen Gekido Hatsu (Infinite Rage Engine) – HP+HK: Juri's exhausts all four bars of Z-Gauge losing access to the Z-System (EX Attacks, Zen Riposte, Zen Arts). Her purple eyes start to glow granting Juri limited chain normal and special attacks.

• Juri can chain two normal attack together. Light to Medium, Medium to Hard, or Hard to Medium
  • Juri can chain special attacks of equal strength together.
  • Fuharenkyaku follows the same chain rule as normal attacks. Light to Medium, Medium to Hard, or Hard to Medium
  • Total Frames of Fuhajin are decreased from 37F to 35F
  • Skikusen does not adhere to the chain attack strength restriction as the different versions only change the descent angle and not the damage or frame data. Any strength special can be chained from Shikusen.
  • Normal attacks can be chained on block.
  • Special attacks can only be chained on hit.

Specials:

Fuhajin (Wind Breaking Blade) – QCB+P: Juri executes a spinning kick that creates a crescent blade of purple ki. The angle of the projectile is determined by the button pressed. LK version travels along the ground and must be blocked low. If the button is held, Juri will execute a left axe kick that stores the ki and releases the projectile when it's released. Kick is physical attack that knocks down her opponent. If the button is released immediately after the kick lands, her foe will be hit by the projectile. All versions have 14F Startup 37 Total Frames and travel ¾ Screen. Point Blank, 80 Damage/150 Stun. Projectile Only 50 Damage/100 Stun. LK (Horizontal) MK (25° Angle) HK (40° Angle) EX (120 Damage/200 Damage Point Blank, 80 Damage/120 Stun Projectile Only, LK+MK Horizontal, LK+HK 25° Angle, MK+HK 40° Angle)

Tensenrin (Sky Puncturing Ring) – F,D,DF+P: (Anti Air) Juri rises into striking her opponent several times spinning windmill kick. LP(5F Startup, 100 Damage/150 Stun, 75° Ascent Angle), MP(6F Startup, 120 Damage/150 Stun, 65° Ascent Angle), HP(7F Startup, 140Damage/150 Stun, 55° Ascent Angle) EX(5F Startup, 160 Damage/200 Stun,55° Ascent Angle)

Kasatushi (Deluded Killing Stare) – B,D,DB+P: (Counter) Juri beckons to her opponent. Telling them to “Come On!” If the strike Juri doing this state, Juri rapidly travels to a different location. All versions have 3F Startup. LP (Goes Behind Her Foe), MP(Rapidly Evades Backwards), HP (Quickly Appears Above & In Front) EX(2F Startup, Directional Input Determines Location. F [Goes Behind] B [Evades Backward] U [Appears Above])

Senpusha (Drilling Windmill) – QCB+K: Juri pummels her foes with a forward advancing windmill kick. Travel distance is determined by the kick button pressed. LK(7F Startup 100 Damage/100 Stun. +1 On Hit/-4 On Block, 1/5 Screen) MK(9F Startup 120 Damage/120 Stun, Knocks Down/-6 On Block, 2/5 Screen) HK (14F Startup 150 Damage/150 Stun, Knocks Down/-8 On Block, 3/5 Screen) EX(7F Startup, 200 Damage/200 Stun, Has Vacuum Effect, Knocks Down/-11 On Block, Point Blank)

Fuharenkyaku (Wind Breaking Chain Leg) – QCF+K: Juri pummels her opponent with a variety of spinning kick attacks. The type of kick attack performed his determined by the kick button pressed.

• LK – Juri performs an advancing back right sweeping kick that creates an arc of purple ki as it strikes. Leaves foes standing. 7F Startup 80 Damage/100 Stun +2 On Hit/-4 On Block. Must be blocked low.
  • MK – Juri flies at her opponent with a left wheel kick. (Overhead) Attack must be blocked high. 18F Startup 90 Damage/120 Stun +6 On Hit/-4 On Block
  • HK – Juri advances towards her foe with a left spinning back kick to the chest, left spinning back kick to the face combination.9F Startup 100 Damage/150 Stun Knocks Down, -6 On Block
  • EX – LM+MK Juri performs an advancing back right sweep kick that creates a large purple arc of ki. 6F Startup 90 Damage/120 Stun +3 On Hit/-2 On Block, LK+HK Juri flies at her opponent with a left wheel kick. (Overhead) 15F Startup 90 Damage/150 Stun +6 On Hit/-2 On Block, MK+HK Juri advances toward her foe with a double left spinning back kick combination. 8F Startup 120 Damage/200 Stun, -6 On Block
  • Juri can chain all three version of her EX Fuharenkyaku together. However each attack costs a bar of Z-Gauge.

Ryodansatsu (Bisection Slaughter) F,D,DF+K: Juri flips towards her opponent lands in a full split kick. Attack is NOT an overhead. Kick button determines distance traveled and damage. LK (16F Startup 80 Damage/150 Stun, Knocks Down/-4 On Block, ¼ Screen) MK(18F Startup 100 Damage/150 Stun, Knocks Down/-4 On Block, ½ Screen) HK(22F Startup 120 Damage/200 Stun, Knocks Down/-4 On Block, ¾ Screen) EX (16F Startup 90 Damage/150 Stun, Causes Ground Bounce/-2 On Block, ¾ Screen, Projectile Invincible 1F-18F)

Shikusen (Rapid Slashing Flash) – QCB+K,: (In Air) Juri performs rapid descending kick combination . Initial kick can be followed up by two follow up attacks with two additional kick inputs. Three follow up attacks for the EX version with three additional kick inputs. LK,MK,HK -14F Startup 40 Damage/40 Stun

1st Follow Up

• K – Niban Danchaku (Second Impact): Juri strikes with a spinning back left kick. 9F Startup 40 Damage/40 Stun

2nd Follow Up

• K – Kyokan Geki (Giant Attack): Juri strikes with a spinning back right kick. 18F Startup 70 Damage/70 Stun

3rd Follow Up (EX Only)

• K - Sanban Naguru (Third Strike): Juri strikes with a spinning left axe kick that causes a wall bounce. 12F Startup 10 Damage/30 Stun. LK (60° Angle), MK (45° Angle), HK (30° Angle) EX (LK+MK 60° Angle, LK+HK 45° Angle, MK+HK 30° Angle)

Zen Art 1:

Sakkai Fuhazan (Killing Realm Wind Crushing Slash) QCBx2+K: Juri performs a back flip axe kick that creates a massive scythe like purple projectile. This blade of ki travels rapidly up to ¾ of the screen.

• 270 Damage
  • 180 Stun
  • 2 Bars of Z-Gauge

Zen Art 2:

Kaisen Dankairaku (Convolution Severing Realm Fall) – QCFx2+K: Juri performs a rapidly spinning kick as she ascends into the air carrying her opponent high off the ground. At the apex of the ascent, Juri sends her foe hurtling towards the ground with a vicious axe kick. Juri breezes past them before they land, catches them with a high back kick to the spine. While holding her opponent on her foot, she lowers their head towards hers, whispers a taunt into their ear, and then plants them into the ground with a brutal axe kick.

• 360 Damage
  • 240 Stun
  • 3 Bars of Z-Gauge

Zen Art 3:

Murasaki Satsujinteki Rengeki (Violet Murderous Chain Attack)- QCFx2+P: Juri unleashes her sadistic rage gaining a pulsating purple aura. For the duration of this Zen Art, Juri gains the ability to chain together her normal attacks of equal or greater strength. This applies to aerial and grounded attacks. Juri's Fuhajin's (fireball) range is increased from ¾ screen to full screen. She also gains the ability to freely chain together her Fuharenkyaku attacks.

• 600F Duration(10 Second)
  • Offensively Abilities Enhanced
  • 4 Bars of Z-Gauge

Hidden Art

Rochumou (Tampering Spider Net) – QCBx2+P: Juri executes a rapid sliding kick that, if it connects, causes Juri to grab her opponent by the neck. She lick her lips, taunts them, and strikes them with a blindingly fast barrage of various angle Fuhajin projectiles.

• 450 Damage
  • 150 Stun
  • 4 Bars of Z-Gauge

Reasons to be in SFVI:

Juri has been hounded by the Secret Society every since she double crossed them after getting her new eye. She's been hired by a client to attend the World Martial Arts Tournament. He wishes for Juri to get rid of multiple Secret Society targets. This suits Juri just fine as she was going to attend the tournament and do this anyway. Now she just gets paid for it.

Very nice read. More than respectable effort.  Ty for the shoutout but you gotta tag  @AriesWarlockas well, he still OG Juri dude around these parts !  

What i would maybe alter if you don't mind my input are a few things : 

- Juri's rival being Cammy seems a bit overdone by this point i don't know.  I don't think Juri sees her as that anymore,especially after SFV. Juri is after bigger fish ( yes i know its rival and not enemy but you get my point ) 

- Juri's overall role in  a potential SF 6.  Unsure if juri is the kind to get "hired".  She had this alliance with Kolin in SFV to chase her own goals and destroy Bison and to see a repeat of similar events just against different threats maybe needs a change.

PS : I do like the gameplay suggestions, as i see it's based on a lot of her SF 4 special variations. Most likely what she will get is a mix of 4 and 5 but we shall see.

Well done.

@SkortAries already read it from what I can tell. I can see he reacted to it. Honestly I did the rival before I created anything else. So you are right. It shouldn't be Cammy. She has no connection to Cammy in this story at all. She more tied up with the Secret Society. Due to the eye situation. They way I scripted her, and anything else you or Aries can chime in with would be appreciated, is that Juri does what she wants. She just gets people to pay her for things she'd do anyway.

I did this concept backwards of how I usually do them. Usually I do all of the narrative stuff first and then go on to their move set. I did the move set first with Juri. For some reason, I was really focused on trying to get all her specials into one move set. While doing my research I realized how a lot of Omega Juri made it into SFV Juri.  Her rival really should be Kolin honestly. She's the one she conned so that she could get into the society and get a new eye. Also I didn't spell it out because I really not interested in doing a concept for him but she was hired by Urien. So you know that's going to end well 👀 It isn't a question of if there is going to be a double cross, it's a question of who's doing it first. 🤣

Side Note: I really wish I never stopped/could still draw. I really want to draw the Juri look I described. Feels bad man. 😔

Edited by Darc_Requiem
1 hour ago, BornWinner said:

I do like the steady increase of insanity the later Fighterz characters have.

Didn't even know Furgeta was out.

That game is going full degenerate. So it should be fine for 16 and Cell's nerfs to be reverted, right? 🙃

Dragon Ball FighterZ

I just wanted to play as this cool ass nigga right here: 

spacer.png

Alongside UI Goku, Broly (Canon), Trunks, Piccolo, Cell, 17, and some others. 

What tier is the big man Cooler on? IIRC, I thought he was in the mid/mid or high/mid somewhere.

SS4 Gogeta is ridiculous. But, I don't really care for that version (or GT itself, despite having some cool idea trickled in between). 

It's not his game play but his characterization. Because, in GT, he acted more so like Gotenks/Vegito rather than the personality he had in his movie debut and even in canon Broly episodes. 

The man know he is strong ass shit. But, it is never to the point of being idiotic or too "playful" about it. 

He takes the same approach as how Geese Howard (from Fatal Fury) for example does on a somewhat regular basis: 

Gogeta does have confidence in his skill but he prioritizes in... *taking* care of business first. Remaining level-headed enough to smoke a motherfucker out. 

Spoiler

7a85a11800e2ceeb5603b39143869b52.gif

Now, to speak a little on the subject of SFV: 

Street Fighter V: CE
Ryu (Daigo) vs E.Honda (Yota_Nokota)

Daigo is (apparently) playing Ryu again, though I fear that this was already somewhat common knowledge. 

I swear, Ryu is mad as fucking hell, after all the bullshit he done went through these last few seasons. The man wants justice. 

It ain't *just* the Satsui no Hadou you gotta worry about. Ryu (BASICALLY) has Musou Tensei/Ultra Instinct, super god modded buffs, and the pent rage to back all dat shit up. 

Edited by GreatDarkHero
Talkin' about GT
29 minutes ago, GreatDarkHero said:

What tier is the big man Cooler on? IIRC, I thought he was in the mid/mid or high/mid somewhere.

I'm not that well-informed about DBFZ, but Cooler certainly feels like a well made character. Definitely fun to hit people with 5H and carry them all the way across the stage lmao. Definitely not a trash character.

1 hour ago, Volt said:

I'm not that well-informed about DBFZ, but Cooler certainly feels like a well made character. Definitely fun to hit people with 5H and carry them all the way across the stage lmao. Definitely not a trash character.

That's alright. I'll at least main Cooler when I make my investment this next week. 

I should probably get the PC version just so that I can mod this song into the game: 

This is the "Fuck this shit, I'm just gon' kick dat ass" song. Cooler was straight up wrecking Goku's shit IIRC. Unlike Frieza, he was *a lot* more level-headed about it. 

Another thing I like about Cooler is the fact that he shows actual respect to his peeps and underlings and doesn't abuse them like his little pansy ass brother does. 

It is even implied that Cooler still would have did quite a bit of damage to even SSJ Goku with his version of the Death Ball (Super Nova). Goku was at least able to reflect the ball back at Cooler with a Kamehame Ha (because, SSJ would have ate that shit otherwise). 

Some oddities here, though. Goku still needed to be a state of enragement to go SSJ. The funny thing  is, by the time this movie came out, "Super Saiyan" was still...

New. The really hot shit back in the day.

I really wish that made Cooler canon, much like they did to Broly. 

I wonder if Cooler is popular in Japan?  

3 minutes ago, GreatDarkHero said:

That's alright. I'll at least main Cooler when I make my investment this next week. 

I should probably get the PC version just so that I can mod this song into the game: 

This is the "Fuck this shit, I'm just gon' kick dat ass" song. Cooler was straight up wrecking Goku's shit IIRC. Unlike Frieza, he was *a lot* more level-headed about it. 

Another thing I like about Cooler is the fact that he shows actual respect to his peeps and underlings and doesn't abuse them like his little pansy ass brother does. 

It is even implied that Cooler still would have did quite a bit of damage to even SSJ Goku with his version of the Death Ball (Super Nova). Goku was at least able to reflect the ball back at Cooler with a Kamehame Ha (because, SSJ would have ate that shit otherwise). 

Some oddities here, though. Goku still needed to be a state of enragement to go SSJ. The funny thing  is, by the time this movie came out, "Super Saiyan" was still...

I really wish that made Cooler canon, much like they did to Broly. 

I wonder if Cooler is popular in Japan?  

So basically... he's cooler? 🙃

41 minutes ago, GreatDarkHero said:

It’s been a long ass time since I’ve seen Cooler, but I’ve always loved his design with the mask and big headpiece. Also I liked how they treated SSJ in that movie. It’s a nice change of pace to see it still require rage even though I’m pretty sure I shouldn’t have by then. 

Is Super still going? I got bored of it during the Goku black arc but I wouldn’t mind watching some DBZ. I saw a clip of Vegeta fighting Broly and it was really cool.

Sorry Darc I been at work all day.

Edited by Vhozite
Just now, Vhozite said:

It’s been a long ass time since I’ve seen Cooler, but I’ve always loved his design with the mask and big headpiece. Also I liked how they treated SSJ in that movie. It’s a nice change of pace to see it still require rage even though I’m pretty sure I shouldn’t have by then. 

Is Super still going? I got bored of it during the Goku black arc but I wouldn’t mind watching some DBZ. I saw a clip of Vegeta fighting Broly and it was really cool.

Super is just a manga right now. Hasn't had any new anime episodes since the Tournament of Power conclusion. 

24 minutes ago, Vhozite said:

Sorry Darc I been at work all day.

I think there is another arc coming out. Moro, so something weird like that. 

I just hope that they try to bring someone like Cooler back. 

Justification behind it could be that Cooler was in some other universe but is still an older brother of Frieza, likely separated just for the sake of inflicting dominance elsewhere or as some sort of initiation. I don't how else it would be possible. And, it is not very likely, because the author is somewhat forgetful when it comes to other characters. 

9 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

SFV's net code is temperamental as fuck. That's the my biggest issue. It's not consistent. Like how can I play some dude in Brazil without issue yesterday. I'd probably play @TWINBLADES_SRKwho's on the west coast IIRC and have a worse experience. It makes no sense. It wasn't quite Altimor level but it was solid. While I'd like better netcode if the current code was consistent it would go a long way. Everyone would know they could play and how far way they could be. It's made setting up online events easier for tournament organizers in our current environment and for the average joes like us, we'd know who we battle lounge with.

That has long been my biggest complaint as well. 

SFV's netcode hasn't even been consistent across it's entire lifespan. Mattatsu and I played against each other a bunch across multiple seasons and it seemed like every 6 months or so it the matches would run differently (and most frustratingly they were almost always degrading in quality). Same thing with sets with Akhos over the months. 

I deeply hope they get this shit sorted for SF6. SF and its players deserve better than this. 

Except the Urien players. Fuck them.

8 hours ago, Mattatsu said:

Based on some Ed Boon’s tweets lately, I am worried that NRS is working on a Marvel vs DC game.

and yes, I am worried. I love MK, but I don’t think NRS would be the best company for a Marvel game, gameplay and animation-wise

I feel like there would need to be a couple of steps before we got there. NRS has plenty of history with DC but it seems like a bit of a far ask for Marvel to want to get in on a Marvel vs DC right out of the gate.

What I *could* see is that Marvel for whatever reason looks at the consistent success NRS has had with their games in general and with DC (success in this case also equals units sold) and maybe comes to them for their next FG outing instead of Capcom. Slap a cinematic story mode on there, give Captain America some fucked up animations, and there you go. Wouldn't even need to make up an edgelord setting for everything to happen in: they already did the Ultimate universe.

Then in 5 years we get Ultimate Injustice: Marvel vs DC. And while the fighters may animate like two car sale tube men fighting each other, the effects and character models will be off the charts and the cinematic story mode will still be leagues better than any movie DC has put out sans Wonder Woman. It will go on to be the first game to sell 1 billion copies. Ed Boon retires to his sky palace.

This post brought to you by 8% ABV beer.

1 hour ago, Vhozite said:

Anime? No.
Manga? Yes.

1 hour ago, GreatDarkHero said:

I think there is another arc coming out. Moro, so something weird like that. 

Already done on the Manga.

1 hour ago, Dayaan said:

14 days till the new chapter. I'm drooling... I love DB so much. Can't wait to be disappointed (?).

Spoiler

I'm still salty about how terrible the ending of Moro's arc was. This one looks promising too, let's hope Toriyama doesn't fuck it up again.