Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

2 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

You've been bitching about SFV five years. This post is rich coming from you 🤣

First of all I bitch since late 2018 about SFV, the point where I became feed up with Capcoms bullshit.

Second of all, if I had 5 people ping me every day because of a stupid foot joke, I would starting to feel very annoyed.

Especially if the joke has outran it's lifespan by the time SRK was still alive.

Lastly you show very well what a dumb hypocrite you are.

Now please go on to ruin the community.

1 minute ago, Mr.Cipher said:

First of all I bitch since late 2018 about SFV, the point where I became feed up with Capcoms bullshit.

Second of all, if I had 5 people ping me every day because of a stupid foot joke, I would starting to feel very annoyed.

Especially if the joke has outran it's lifespan by the time SRK was still alive.

Lastly you show very well what a dumb hypocrite you are.

Now please go on to ruin the community.

So three years then. Doesn't change my criticism of you. How many months are in three years? 36. Like I said, you have a lot of gall. Your act got old on SRK yet you bring it here and bitch about seeing something for two months. If Skort has an issue with it, I'm sure we all will desist but you aren't Skort so kindly shut the fuck up. That or learn to put up with the same bullshit you've been dishing out for years. Ruining the community!? Get a mirror and look into it. That's what ruining community looks like. 

9 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

So three years then. Doesn't change my criticism of you. How many months are in three years? 36. Like I said, you have a lot of gall. Your act got old on SRK yet you bring it here and bitch about seeing something for two months. If Skort has an issue with it, I'm sure we all will desist but you aren't Skort so kindly shut the fuck up. That or learn to put up with the same bullshit you've been dishing out for years. Ruining the community!? Get a mirror and look into it. That's what ruining community looks like. 

Look old man, the only reason anyone here is sticking around with SFV is because they play with the people in here.

I had Skort bitching in chat the whole time he played SFV.

People constantly bitched and bitch about the game here and back in SRK.

The hype of Season 5 literally died in under a week, despite a lot of changes.

The only thing I constantly throw in is:

When you don't like the game/hate it, then why the fuck are you still playing it? Play something else, you have so many options.

Meanwhile you find it funny to throw the same 2 memes around and annoy people by constantly pinging them with stuff that they already said multiple times annoys them.

Now do me a favor, take your pills and go back into your chair to go back into your fantasy world.

1 hour ago, Mr.Cipher said:

Look old man, the only reason anyone here is sticking around with SFV is because they play with the people in here.

I had Skort bitching in chat the whole time he played SFV.

People constantly bitched and bitch about the game here and back in SRK.

The hype of Season 5 literally died in under a week, despite a lot of changes.

The only thing I constantly throw in is:

When you don't like the game/hate it, then why the fuck are you still playing it? Play something else, you have so many options.

Meanwhile you find it funny to throw the same 2 memes around and annoy people by constantly pinging them with stuff that they already said multiple times annoys them.

Now do me a favor, take your pills and go back into your chair to go back into your fantasy world.

You can ramble on all you like, but bottom line is you are actually the hypocrite. You are literally the last person on this entire for forum that should be whining about being tired of anything. If anyone, besides you, is annoyed by anything I do than they can tell me and I'll stop. You see unlike you, I don't live to annoy people. I like making people laugh period. And helping them out, if I can, if they are in bad way. Not everyone is an unhappy bitch made dude like you who gets all up in his feelings because of what other people are playing. Also don't ask me for any favors, I wouldn't do anything for you not even piss on you if you were on fire. 

21 minutes ago, Vhozite said:

Yeah I can’t play shooters on PC with KBM I absolutely hate it. The mouse part is fine but using keyboard feels extremely off putting. Maybe it’s because I don’t know how to properly type but I genuinely have no idea how anyone can play a game like this. 

Honestly I'm weird about KBM. That's what I learned to play FPS games on. Some games I feel weird using a controller others I don't. From what I can tell it's basically comes down to what I played it on first. I'll give you a silly example. I hate playing Mass Effect on keyboard & mouse but I hate playing Dragon Age on controller. I played ME on 360 first. I played Dragon Age Origins on PC. Playing Dragon Age on controller feels constricting because on KBM, I have access to all my skills where as on controller you use the trigger to toggle between two sets of four shortcuts.

Yeah, I think what you learned to play the game on is a big factor. I have pretty much always played FPS games and KB+M except for Goldeneye, the N64 Turok games, and Doom 2016 & eternal.

every FPS feels weird to me at first on controller, except for these.. I’ve played Goldeneye and Turok 1 on KB+M and I hated it.

kinda the same way with FGs too. Newer games don’t matter as much, but it still feels weird playing SF2 on hitbox.

1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Honestly I'm weird about KBM. That's what I learned to play FPS games on. Some games I feel weird using a controller others I don't. From what I can tell it's basically comes down to what I played it on first. L

I mean I first played Halo CE on PC but never had an issue on console. 

I was trying to play Apex and I just have no idea how I would move as fluidly as I do on a controller. Sprint is a whole separate button from the move controls, and I have to use this same hand to also crouch/slide. Like I have no idea how to even place my hand to move right between everything. 

Having my whole hand/arm to aim is very precise but I’m also limited to only 2 buttons on that hand. I feel like the workload is uneven if that makes sense.

7 hours ago, Volt said:

Wiimote + Nunchuck still the best FPS controller. Analog movement + pointer precision is life changing. You feel like an ape playing any shooting game on pad or KB+M after playing Metroid Prime Trilogy.

RE4 on Wii was so much easier than the Gamecube because of the Wiimote+Nunchuck. Game wasn't built for that level of shooting accuracy.

12 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I wouldn't do anything for you not even piss on you if you were on fire. 

This implies that you would piss on others and I slowly shifted from alarm to intrigue...

Are we going to get a MS Pissing Tournament? eSports friendly of course...