Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

26 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Her face reminds me of Liz Hurley. Glad to see one of my favs get revealed. 

I have been maining her since the Art of Fighting days.

So her announcement is a plus for me 🙂

Now, if they also add Zarina, Luong and Silvie i am golden.

I know my other mains will be on the game, Kim and Athena, but i really want to see them back, also Angel.

30 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

I have been maining her since the Art of Fighting days.

So her announcement is a plus for me 🙂

Now, if they also add Zarina, Luong and Silvie i am golden.

I know my other mains will be on the game, Kim and Athena, but i really want to see them back, also Angel.

I still remember the first time I beat King in AoF1 and you find out that King is a girl. It was my FGC Samus moment.

Edited by Darc_Requiem

SNK was smart in dropping hint using silhouette compare to Capcom in SF.

They drop hint near the reveal to keep engagement and audience to follow.

Hi guys do you have come across a fighting game that don't used timer to force engagement or has no timer?

Edited by Shakunetsu
11 minutes ago, Pair of Rooks said:

Every time I see your name I think it's a reference to that creepy Hollow Knight boss... but it isn't. 

My username typically represents my life from the inadequate range of emotional connections toward things and people, which I'm trying to improve on. It's also named after a depressed song by Within Temptation band.

1 hour ago, Emptyeyes said:

My username typically represents my life from the inadequate range of emotional connections toward things and people, which I'm trying to improve on. It's also named after a depressed song by Within Temptation band.

Good luck with that!  About the only music from the scene I still listen to is The Birthday Massacre.  Still a big fan of Collide but I don't even know if they still make music.

2 hours ago, Phantom_Miria said:

While we wait for Rose here's a couple more pieces of art that I thought were cool:

qojuih1s1hq61.jpg

In black and white the Polish Prime Minister kinda looks like Leona. Interesting stuff.

Ex9uweiVgAMHOnk?format=jpg&name=medium

Best anime waifu.

I find this highly impressive. 

I wonder if there some Cammy mod with a goddess motif that way she can bless her subjects with sexy (yet highly damaging from meter use) legs. 

1 hour ago, Volt said:

Is it?

S3 was a banger. S5 had Danposting every time a different FG had any announcement.

Ono hasn't gone that long fam. A lot the S5 stuff you didn't like, happened when he was around. The last showcase was better than anything he did and there will be another in a few days. It seems like the good stuff was a happy accident in come cases. Character leaks to forcing them to ditch silhouettes comes to mind.

1 hour ago, clandestine said:

But who will ask us to shoryuken at tournaments now?

"Move to America," they said. "You will become a top player in no time," they said. "You will go to EVO and do a Shoryuken," they said.

Fuck them. And fuck CoVid.

I was going to go to EVO and CB this year. Guess I'll go fuck myself.

Shoryukissmyballs.

29 minutes ago, Dayaan said:

"Move to America," they said. "You will become a top player in no time," they said. "You will go to EVO and do a Shoryuken," they said.

Fuck them. And fuck CoVid.

I was going to go to EVO and CB this year. Guess I'll go fuck myself.

Shoryukissmyballs.

Only two more weeks, bro. We're rounding the curve. /sarcasm

49 minutes ago, clandestine said:

Only two more weeks, bro. We're rounding the curve. /sarcasm

My dad is the CEO of CoVid so I will just buy Wiz as a butler to pat me on the back, and then it's all good.

Now I know what you're all thinking. "What if he pulls some funny shit with you?" 

I know he won't. I played Batman Arkham Asylum, so I am a psychological expert. I am also 18. Based on these facts, I know I am too old for him, thus am totally safe. Here comes an EVO title.