Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

24 minutes ago, Yiceman said:

C'mon back bro, you can play me. I feel like we had an equivalent skill level the couple of times we played.

Yeah, i think so as well. I had to relocate my console though and now i’m in a spot with wifi only. I am hoping to run a wire this coming weekend, but i am so busy these days, i’m not sure if i can, and in SFV especially, i need to run that before attempting to play anyone.

i did give the game a test run on PS5 though and it’s a noticeable improvment, so i would like to try a few matches once i get that wire ran.

1 hour ago, Skort said:

Akira was pretty much the character I was looking forward to this season, this hasn't changed because I doubt Gouken is the 5th. 

Will make an alt account for her when she's out probably.

If the leaks are true and the 5th is who I heard then eh. It's same source and the leaks I had before about season 5 were 100% true so there's a high chance.

Who is the character you hearing? I hope it isn't the one I heard.

Spoiler

I heard Dimitri. I like DS but I don't want it in SF. Universes aren't compatible 

@Shakunetsu So turns out that Hyper Fight game is fun as all hell. Think Volt, Tubb and I murdered an hour just playing random select and laughing at all the dumb stuff happening to us.

Only problem is that the netcode is delay based.  But supposedly the developr spends a lot of time listening to his community. Maybe we can just kindly ask him to slap some GGPO on that hoe. 

This whole game is like a combination of skill and pure comedy.

1 minute ago, Sonero said:

@Shakunetsu So turns out that Hyper Fight game is fun as all hell. Think Volt, Tubb and I murdered an hour just playing random select and laughing at all the dumb stuff happening to us.

Only problem is that the netcode is delay based.  But supposedly the developr spends a lot of time listening to his community. Maybe we can just kindly ask him to slap some GGPO on that hoe. 

Tbh, and of course I know that's not a good standard...

It was better than SFV. 🤣

For real tho, noticeable lag spikes every once in a while, but the game isn't so execution-intensive so the fewer inputs make it very much playable.

Not to mention the obvious, that game is free and smaller than a DS game, y'all gotta try it out.

2 hours ago, Sonero said:

So turns out that Hyper Fight game is fun as all hell. Think Volt, Tubb and I murdered an hour just playing random select and laughing at all the dumb stuff happening to us.

Yeah,  I really like his concept too. Innovative idea on replacing round system. thanks for the feedback

3 hours ago, BornWinner said:

Geese?

That might be the new girl that caries a Victorian hand gun lol

849f701a073a56bf736dcffd4b326582.jpg

Edited by Shakunetsu
5 hours ago, Skort said:

If the leaks are true and the 5th is who I heard then eh. It's same source and the leaks I had before about season 5 were 100% true so there's a high chance.

The leak was kinda certain to be true because it's from the malware attack but it doesn't have any clue or info about the fifth

Demitri was from just a speculation claimed by the usual fake leaker then was later claiming it might be one of the Dolls like Decapre.

That speculation might be because of Storm Collectibles releasing Demitri and the silence on character 5th character cause them to randomly tried to find relevance.

I still hope it's either a SF character but a background character becoming playable

-------------------------

I was curious with Oro now that I see him, I don't feel as hype anymore.

I like I kinda like the presentation more of Akira 

Just watched the Rose demo. 

Character looks super fun to play. Tarot cards seem whack (specifically the debuff ones) but other than that she looks like has some toys to play with. 

Don’t care about Oro at all 

Akira looked promising but I’m really not sure what the make of her after that short trailer. Didn’t see anything interesting outside of that assist call. 

Rose looking like the real standout for me this season. 

So Juri 's costume is a reference to the Elle Driver nurse costume from Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill movie 🧐

06_cost06.jpg

4056968009d8a70720fba650dddf6d4c.gif

someone from the comments said

"Just this year alone Juri was ranked 16th in usage in January and 17th in February. The March stats aren't out, but she's been consistently in the upper half of the usage stats." 🧐

Edited by AriesWarlock

I said from the start that when i get some knowledge with these software i will try and make a mod for Juri that i wanted since forever. Giving her a Morticia Adams style dress.  

Small boot camp tutorial

- you import a reference picture

- you add a mesh  

- you start aligning said object after the picture and start using the transform tools you have in order to create the dress model

- put in some dedication and frustration 

- Import the character model and start trying to add it to the character mesh 

Excuse the pixelated images, its what happens when you have the render preview in the display area. This is my progress so far on the mod i am trying to create for Juri. It needs tons of work still but i am slowly getting there. Happy with the result so far.   Once i finish the model and attach it i will start working on the physics for the model so it follows her animations properly.

Desktop-Screenshot-2021-04-07-17-54-34-1

Desktop-Screenshot-2021-04-07-17-55-28-2

Desktop-Screenshot-2021-04-07-17-58-11-2

Desktop-Screenshot-2021-04-07-17-59-23-3

Desktop-Screenshot-2021-04-07-17-55-16-2

Edited by Skort

Stop whining, even when I had the chance to lab this morning, I had to deal with extra work stuff.

Stacking paper is always good tho, I'm good enough to get back-to-back perfects on unsuspecting victims anyway so I don't need to practice. 

Perth and Tubb learned the hard way that you can't challenge a Brazilian with a DP on lag. 👀

Btw, @Mattatsuyou joining us tonight? For a kusoge, Hyperfight is really fun. 

19 minutes ago, Volt said:

Stop whining, even when I had the chance to lab this morning, I had to deal with extra work stuff.

Stacking paper is always good tho, I'm good enough to get back-to-back perfects on unsuspecting victims anyway so I don't need to practice. 

Perth and Tubb learned the hard way that you can't challenge a Brazilian with a DP on lag. 👀

Btw, @Mattatsuyou joining us tonight? For a kusoge, Hyperfight is really fun. 

Sorry, can’t tonight. Looking forward to when I can though

33 minutes ago, Volt said:

It's all good bro. Don't worry. 👍

Games on my laptop aren’t too much of an issue because I can move it somewhere else and plug into a switch... actually fuck, I took away that switch when I moved my PlayStation... I suppose I could add it again... really, once I run this damn cable up to my office, I’ll finally get a wired connection for my PS and laptop with a decent gaming monitor. I won’t mind playing on my laptop so much then (and honestly, had I known everything would have worked out this way, I would’ve just got a better PC).

20 minutes ago, Yiceman said:

I'll be back into playing after the 19th, personally, once Rose drops. Playing right now feels like going to a pizza party before the pizza shows up.

Not that I won't join if you guys play, but I might just main Eleven in the meantime 🤣

Same here. I don't wanna touch Kolin because I don't wanna get used to playing her before Rose. I haven't touched this game in like 9 months so I'm ready but I'm gonna wait till my new girl drops.

Not even sure why anybody would play SF5 now that we have Hyper Fight. We don't even need strive either.

Air movement? Got you 

Individualized skills? Got you.

Unblockable set ups? Got you.

Fulfilling reads? Got you.

Mad footsies? Got you.

Broken ass frog with a dive kick? Got you.

You want parries too? They're there but cost meter. Already better than 3S.

Join the Hyper Fight side.