Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

17 minutes ago, mykka said:

Shermie already getting people banned at ResetEra 🤣

"Holy shit at that redesign"b41d91213f643b0cea497ec38f2a4f01.gif

User Banned (1 week): Boy's club rhetoric, objectifying commentary, prior ban for sexist objectification

"PAWG as hell god damn"

User Banned (2 Weeks): Boys club rhetoric, objectifying commentary; history of low effort drive-bys

Good. Get fucked.

1 hour ago, mykka said:

Shermie already getting people banned at ResetEra 🤣

"Holy shit at that redesign"b41d91213f643b0cea497ec38f2a4f01.gif

User Banned (1 week): Boy's club rhetoric, objectifying commentary, prior ban for sexist objectification

"PAWG as hell god damn"

User Banned (2 Weeks): Boys club rhetoric, objectifying commentary; history of low effort drive-bys

I was reading that thread and the first thing I thought was that these post are highly uncharacteristic for this board.

Damn can't even say  a cartoon character is sexy without getting clapped lol

23 minutes ago, mykka said:

They are already campaigning to "tone down the sexy" in SF6

I won't ever understand people that are mad at the horniness of a video game. 

I for one am not an avid consumer of video game horniness, but understand that it comes with the territory. 

It would be like going to a hockey game and complaining that ice is slippery and dangerous and they should be playing on grass. 

Motherfucker, you're looking for lacrosse. Stop trying to make hockey lacrosse. 

4 minutes ago, mykka said:

Capcom is different though, they are starting to change a bit. And if the leaks are to be trusted, they are taking notice of these complaints.

To be fair it seems like Ono was the main coomer who was pushing that angle more in recent times. The most horny shit they had back in the day was like Cammy, majority of the other girls are as reasonably dressed as can be expected.

1 minute ago, Joke said:

To be fair it seems like Ono was the main coomer who was pushing that angle more in recent times. The most horny shit they had back in the day was like Cammy, majority of the other girls are as reasonably dressed as can be expected.

They gonna look at how much the swimsuit costumes sold and say "idgaf about these gaijins, print that money!"

6 minutes ago, mykka said:

Capcom is different though, they are starting to change a bit. And if the leaks are to be trusted, they are taking notice of these complaints.

Given how horny SF5 is and how successful all those Cammy, Chun and Juri costumes were I don't expect to change. Fuck, look at how popular lady D is from RE8. I'm not convinced Capcom will change this for fans that won't support it.

37 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

Fuck, look at how popular lady D is from RE8. I'm not convinced Capcom will change this for fans that won't support it.

The thing about her is that she is well dressed. But there's a chunk of the audience thst thinks sexy is only tits hanging out. Which makes it kinda dumb and w/e, I've talked about that a million times already anyways. 

People are gonna find broads whether they are fully dressed or not.  Look at Hilde in Soul Calibur. Broad is in full armor and there's still Hentai of her. Might as well dress the broads so that I can maybe do an after school FG club. Cammy/Mika's cheeks would cause too muc heat at the middle school level.