Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

Just now, Mattatsu said:

Awesome! I’m happy to see most of the SRK people i like here. A couple people left, but hopefully they come over. 

I quoted that massive @ everyone I posted in the SRK thread, so they should show up soon enough.

Btw, anyone knows if we can directly upload pics here? It's going to be kind of a pain to have to upload them somewhere else before posting them here.

Just now, Volt said:

I quoted that massive @ everyone I posted in the SRK thread, so they should show up soon enough.

Btw, anyone knows if we can directly upload pics here? It's going to be kind of a pain to have to upload them somewhere else before posting them here.

I couldn't figure it out, but supposedly there's a huge change coming to forums in some updates, so if you weren't able to, you might be soon.

2 minutes ago, Mattatsu said:

Hey @Volt, i checked your post on SRK and just a heads up, when you quote username tags, it doesn’t re-notify them again. Vanilla did, but discourse doesnt. See if you want to tag those people, you’ll need to delete the quote code and tag them directly.

Once I get direct access to uploading pics here, I ain't missing that trash ass software.

Discourse is hilariously trash.

4 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@Skort Saw a chick with an eyepatch in Genshin Impact and thought of you fam.

That game is way too anime for me. Also why isn't my gif embedding into my post ?  >.<

EDIT : nvm it just did

EDIT 2 : thank you for the thought. I am not forgotten it seems.

Edited by Skort

Don’t know if any of you play games like these, but if you were ever a fan of the first three Crash games, get Crash 4. Was playing it all weekend and after a few doubts, I was glad to have been proven wrong. It feels like a natural evolution following Crash Warped and it is just fun.

Just don’t go for 100% first. This game has kicked my ass several times.