Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

22 minutes ago, ZioSerpe said:

Look man, I tried, but there isn't a single character in the game I wanna play.

Just pick CSion and shot people in the face with a gun, ain't that different from her Under Night Counterpart.

I personaly enjoy the red haired gorilla, who shots the equivalent of 120mm Heat Tank Rounds from her Fingertips.

1 hour ago, Mr.Cipher said:

Just pick CSion and shot people in the face with a gun, ain't that different from her Under Night Counterpart.

I personaly enjoy the red haired gorilla, who shots the equivalent of 120mm Heat Tank Rounds from her Fingertips.

Are we talking MELTY?!

Quick somebody play me. 🤪

Just now, KingTubb said:

Na man, we know you're peak 90's kid. 

I mean, you play more 3S than anyone here. 

Someone literally DM'd me after we played 3rd Strike to say I only play the game to get attention from older men - the type of attention I'm not getting from my father because he isn't around. What an asshole. My dad has a job on the opposite side of the world and can't afford to visit for months at a time, and CoVid doesn't help.

Freed that ass up though. He's gotta hold that.

2 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

That dude can run naked backwards through a field of dicks.

😂 That reminds me of the joke about dwarves running naked on a football pitch.

Yeah some people will default to "you play a top tier." Yeah, bitch, I do, and your Chun is pretty fresh too, might I add.

Demons in DOOM are the real homies. They never say anything rude, nor do they complain. It's always a fair fight. They fight me, and I blow them up with doomsday devices while never getting hit due to my insane armor. Fair.

1 minute ago, KingTubb said:

Wait, they play Chun and complain about top tiers??? 

This isn't a person, this has to be a fart cloud 

"Play" is a strong word. There's only one good Chun player on FC, and he's one of the best in US period. There are some people that have a really good secondary Chun, but they don't really play her. There are few good Chuns in the US in general, and the rest are the Chun equivalent of my Ken, so they aren't too hard to deal with.

31 minutes ago, Dayaan said:

Someone literally DM'd me after we played 3rd Strike to say I only play the game to get attention from older men - the type of attention I'm not getting from my father because he isn't around.

You make a poster out of it and hang it on a wall. Anytime you make somebody that mad after a game, it means you leveled up hard.

Like the time I got called a poor minority.

Wish I'd made somebody so mad in game that they write soap opera plots about me.

1 minute ago, Sonero said:

You make a poster out of it and hang it on a wall. Anytime you make somebody that mad after a game, it means you leveled up hard.

Like the time I got called a poor minority.

Wish I'd made somebody so mad in game that they write soap opera plots about me.

Guess parriers stay wild. Jungle dwellers recently transferred from deep Mongolia. Wonder how my mom would react to a poster of me positively responding to grooming...