Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

4 hours ago, Sonero said:

How hard can we shill this place?

Maybe we can just modernize the way we pass on FG info while here. Not trying to drop too much stuff on misterBee per say. But maybe slowly build up a repositoree of information. Cut the shaff and keep the good info.

I’m thinking maybe in the future we can have a SF(6) subsection, but maybe avoid the character specific subsections. They’re nice, but at least for SFV the ones on SRK were all dead like a year after release. We can safely assume Megashock is gonna see less traffic, at least until we “build our brand”. 

I say we either build a new wiki, or if that is too complicated maybe have one thread with a bunch of links to character specific info (hosted on something like Google Docs/Sheets).

Naturally we are also gonna need people to annotate the info on whatever medium we go with. Again, since we are starting small we should probably have some kind of standardized format to make things easier. Would probably see a lot more active hands in the project if people can help by filling in a single cell with a number instead of needing 40+ different people to build custom guides for every little thing.

edit: also I’ll say it, if we want to shill this place we are gonna need bodies repping us at tournaments or in ranked. Enough people seeing “Megashock forums” or something will create curiosity.

Edited by Vhozite
19 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

on twitter,

Not even such a worthy cause would be enough for me to make a Twitter.

5 minutes ago, EvilCanadian said:

ok wtf is going on now

Ayyyyy, what's up? Glad to see you made it.

Edit: And said dude was none other than Preppy.

This.

So basically we (rightfully) went apeshit over it.

Edited by Volt
2 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

TLDR: An admin did some shit at SRK that would have gotten anyone else banned. The person he did it too got banned. We got pissed and came here.

3 minutes ago, Volt said:

Not even such a worthy cause would be enough for me to make a Twitter.

Ayyyyy, what's up? Glad to see you made it.

Edit: And said dude was none other than Preppy.

This.

So basically we (rightfully) went apeshit over it.

ok so i get that i guess

thats kinda fucked up

whats megashock

where am i

what is this

6 minutes ago, Volt said:

Iirc they don't automatically embed like Discord. There's an insert image from URL in the bottom of the reply box.

Copy/paste the image's actual URL directly into the text box.  You don't need to use the link button on the editor at all.  If the URL is valid it will automatically embed.

I fixed the image in your post -- the tenor URL you were trying to use was a link to a page on Tenor, not to the actual image itself.

3 minutes ago, misterBee said:

Copy/paste the image's actual URL directly into the text box.  You don't need to use the link button on the editor at all.  If the URL is valid it will automatically embed.

I fixed the image in your post -- the tenor URL you were trying to use was a link to a page on Tenor, not to the actual image itself.

Oh, that explains it. But it technically was @Jocelot tho. 🤣