Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

To much drama for my taste.

But how I understand it.

Preppy was an ass to Pertho, Pertho was having a bad time, d3v was a moron for siding with Preppy.

And now that was the final nail for SRK.

Another note, when can I put the images and Gifs from my Reaction Folder in here? Feels kinda odd not to be able to drag and drop.

1 hour ago, Volt said:

That'd probably bring a bump in server costs, so I think it's for the best that we just drop the memes somewhere else and link it here.

Might make a channel in the Lounge Discord just for that.

I only use the Discord app. Does it have a website to access the chat as well, or how would you copy the picture link?

4 minutes ago, Mr.Cipher said:

I still think the PS5 will be half assed to make people buy the PS5 Pro in a year or 1 1/2 years.

I'm pretty sure this Gen was a test to see if people will bite the hook and I imagen enough did.

I mean hasn’t a slim/pro version down the line been there MO since the first console?

3 minutes ago, Mr.Cipher said:

I mean she got 2 or 3 in SFV. You can even Hazanshu in them now making the purchase actually worth it.

Oh don't worry, I've already purchased EVERY costume Chun-Li has in the game.

Her Vacation (01) costume is my main one, and I think it's the better looking swimsuit out of the two she has.

11 minutes ago, Chun-Li_Forever said:

Oh don't worry, I've already purchased EVERY costume Chun-Li has in the game.

Her Vacation (01) costume is my main one, and I think it's the better looking swimsuit out of the two she has.

tbh. I would either play Chun, Juri or Menat, when they're in SFVI and the game is actually good.

Most likely Chun, I can't stand her from her personality but her gameplay is exactly my shoe.

24 minutes ago, Skort said:

Damn look at all the faces.  I see @Hecatom joined as well

Everybody migrated here, yet i still feel like posting on SRK. 

All dem years man.....all dem years.

I have been here since it was founded, is just that by the time everyone i chatted was either still on srk, or moved to discord, so never really used the site. 

XD

Just now, Hecatom said:

I have been here since it was founded, is just that by the time everyone i chatted was either still on srk, or moved to discord, so never really used the site. 

XD

Ah i see.

Well,regardless,good that you are here as well.

Still salty with what happened on SRK but i guess what's important is having most community members still around.

I love my wife dearly, but she has this annoying habit of calling me to ask/say something, and then hang up, and then call me a minute later with something (usually completely unrelated) she forgot to ask me... This annoys the ever-living F out of me. In the last 10-ish minutes she called me 4 different times and if it happens again, i’m chucking my phone in the toilet.

edit: are you kidding me? She just pulled up in the driveway? Lol. Could this not have waited till she got home

edit 2: sorry, i thought this was in the megashock general... i get them mixed up

Edited by Mattatsu
1 minute ago, Mattatsu said:

I love my wife dearly, but she has this annoying habit of calling me to ask/say something, and then hang up, and then call me a minute later with something (usually completely unrelated) she forgot to ask me... This annoys the ever-loving F out of me. In the last 10-ish minutes she called me 4 different times and if it happens again, i’m chucking my phone in the toilet.

edit: are you kidding me? Bitch just pulled up in the driveway? Could this not have waited till you got home lol

xD