Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

Menat players that are not Infil need to fail hard at tournaments, I don't want people to go around asking for Menat nerfs, she's in a very good spot and only because she rewards excellent play.

Also I don't think Sako's gonna get much done with her, he and Go1 are doing a good Job, but you really need Infiltration level skill to win with her.

24 minutes ago, misterBee said:

It's not easy having everyone's eyes on you all the time, and even harder to put up a front when deep down you don't really believe in something.

I really respect his decision to just step away from it all and do what makes him happy.

Yeah but I really miss excellent adventures with him and Gootecks, wish they just decided to focus on another game and keep the show running instead canning it.

This Weekend:

NCR-logo-ryu-website.png?zoom=0.72250002

Schedule:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jKpkVpHXegMY1A1zXzf4no8i-IMXSjx8zmZRQGv1OHA/edit#gid=1984567830

Notable players for SFV:

801 Strider
Alex Myers
Alucard
Big Bird
bjUNCHAINED
Bonchan
Brass
Brian_F
BushinStyle
Caba
CeroBlast
ChocoBlanka
ChrisG
ChrisT
CJ Truth
Commander Jesse
Daigo
Daikoku_GO
Dankadillas
DrDannyPham
FChamp
Filipinoman
Flash
Fujimura
Fuudo
Gachikun
GamerBee
Gllty
GO1
Haitani
Haku
Hsien
Humanbomb
Infiltration
JB
JeonDDing
Jiewa
John Takeuchi
JWong
KBrad
Kelvin Jeon
Kichipa-mu
KillerKai
KyleP
LPN
Ludovic
Mago
Marn
MenarD
Moke
Momochi
NL
NuckleDu
Oil King
Otani
Pavocado
Phenom
Pnoy
Poongko
PR-Balrog
Problem-X
Punk
Ricki Ortiz
ROM
Sako
Shine
Smug
Snake Eyez
StormKubo
Stupendous
Terrence
Tokido
Verloren
Xian
XsK_Samurai

Idom is technically my favorite Laura player but he doesn't seem to get out to as many events. Strider is a close second though and he seems like a cool dude so hopefully bonita blesses him. Also rooting for Pavocado because I can't not root for the few Mika players that are sticking it out.

And I secretly hope that Problem X can work the same magic he does at WNF just so the world can appreciate the horror of high octane.

3 hours ago, TWINBLADES_SRK said:

This forum is great but when I click this thread it doesn’t take me to my last read post. Is that gonna be fixed?

If a thread has unread posts, it will have a highlighted star/circle.  Click it to go to the latest unread post.

If you want to go to the very last post on any thread, click the time stamp underneath the latest poster's name in the thread listing.

The Juri/Lilith costume looks weird in the stills. Something about the hair and the way her face is shaped is throwing it for me. I actually respect that they altered her sweater dicks to fit the char.

The Menat one is cute and of course I'm gonna shill for it but the Urien/Donovan costume is the clear home run of the bunch. His SFV character model is a great fit so it looks really good, at least in the shots.

Outside of Juri's chest getting bound to fit Lilith's design (Sakura would've been a better fit IMO), I like the VSav outfits. I'd like to see my main Abigail get a Victor costume and Chun-Li dressed up as Lei-Lei. Dhalsim as Lord Raptor would be pretty amazing too IMO.

Edited by The_Weasel
1 hour ago, TWINBLADES_SRK said:

Don't mind me over here.... just.... patiently waiting for a new Kolin outfit......

I'm doing the same with Laura. Dick move on Capcom's part rolling out the Mika costume first just because it gets my character itch going again.

I'm sure everyone will get some kind of crossover costume eventually. Seems to be the motif. In the meantime I'd keep my head down if I was a Kolin player and try not to attract too much undue attention before we are well past possible patching season. :wink:

18 minutes ago, GetTheTables said:

I'm doing the same with Laura. Dick move on Capcom's part rolling out the Mika costume first just because it gets my character itch going again.

I'm sure everyone will get some kind of crossover costume eventually. Seems to be the motif. In the meantime I'd keep my head down if I was a Kolin player and try not to attract too much undue attention before we are well past possible patching season. :wink:

Momochi is rocking Kolin right now. I think she's fine. Now if a Westerner starts reeling off wins with Kolin. We may be in trouble.

Man I am gonna miss basically all NCR because we work on saturday in Taiwan this week.

I want Laura costume too, just last night I decided to get back into playing her because I wanna break free of low tier, but she doesn't have a costume that satisfies my needs.

2 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Momochi is rocking Kolin right now. I think she's fine. Now if a Westerner starts reeling off wins with Kolin. We may be in trouble.

He lost to Neon in the mirror at Final Round. Not sure how they read that. 

They might nerf Kolin just to be safe, and buff Abigail again because vroom vroom screeeeeech