Stage Select

The DBFZ General: v3 SSGSS Edition (NOT CLICKBAIT)

15 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

Also World Tour is announced to be back for 2022/2023 season.

Interesting.

It would be nice if this would also mean that they will implement either new chars, mechanics or rollback, but by this point I doubt it.

more broken shit. btw, hit has a broken loop now with his auto combo in the corner now. he can wall bounce u now. into auto combo. into his last hit in auto combo  it wall splats. and u just get auto combo looped by him now.

i say auto combo. cuz it looks like his auto combo. but im not 100 percent sure. i got lopped last night by a hit doing this new patch combo loop. that looks like its just auto combo thats able to loop into intelf in the corner. i saved the reply so i'll look at it later.

screw it i found a vid

this patch is...yea. lol

this better not be the final patch of dbfz. im serious.

26 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

more broken shit. btw, hit has a broken loop now with his auto combo in the corner now. he can wall bounce u now. into auto combo. into his last hit in auto combo  it wall splats. and u just get auto combo looped by him now.

i say auto combo. cuz it looks like his auto combo. but im not 100 percent sure. i got lopped last night by a hit doing this new patch combo loop. that looks like its just auto combo thats able to loop into intelf in the corner. i saved the reply so i'll look at it later.

screw it i found a vid

this patch is...yea. lol

this better not be the final patch of dbfz. im serious.

I'm aware of the hit loop that is specifically from that video.  It's not really busted but it is fairy easy.  And yes that is his auto combo that he's doing.  Hit having that loop makes him more of a contender along with his new speed/mixup steming from his faster stance cancelling but that character needs that.  It only makes him a contender right now and he still has his main flaw which is he has trouble with high low mix up.  I doubt hit's tools are going to upend the fusion/waning 21 meta that still in full force currently, it just makes him more viable as a choice.

Yeah that Hit auto combo loop in the corner is nothing...Hit can really fuck you up in the corner now with the stance cancel combos

This is far more of a threat cause all it needs is hit to hit you with standing M, Standing H and it put you in the corner with his assists at the ready and he can fucking Body a character for 4 bars if his team has a character with a Level 2..  The fact that it's Hit makes this far more likely to get hit by than other characters because of how he moves during those attacks.  I'm willing to bet this combo probably builds a nice chunk of bar too.

So no new characters for DBFZ, BUT ROLLBACK NETCODE IS COMING...  But only for the PS5, Xbox Series and PC.

So essentially they've announced that the game is officially going to get released on the PS5, Xbox Series but Rollback isn't coming to Xbone and PS4 versions of the game?  That seems to be how I understand this announcement.  So it was kinda exciting and then...kinda died down but rollback in someway is coming to the game at least I suppose.

Hiroki said there will be an upgrade path from the last gen to current gen which seems to imply maybe getting access to the current gen through your last gen disc...they said to stay tuned on that.

Edited by Sonichuman
10 hours ago, VirginDefiler said:

hope to get rollback soon. itll be weird to finally be able to block or 2H punish on reaction not prediction.. and the inputs to actually get recognized instead of delay based ignored only to eat combo.

i can finally block and punish superdashes now. yay.

Wait until the oppoent fies towards you in a teleporting manner like what happens in racing games 🤣