Stage Select

Mobile Game Thread

3 minutes ago, misterBee said:

I played Epic Seven for quite a long time.  Looking for another degenerate gacha to play later when I'm not so busy...

Ahh I think I grew tired of the turn based fantasy gachas.

Give KOF a shot, it's got OTGs, air juggles, and has the greatest roster in history (Most KOF units, but also had a Tekken and WWE collab lol)

1 minute ago, misterBee said:

I played KOF on launch actually.  Just wanted to recreate my KOF team (Terry, Yamazaki, Blue Mary).  It was pretty fun but I fell off of it after a while.

I think Epic Seven/Dragalia/Destiny Child are the three games I've spent the most time with.

Ahh I see.

My friends are into Genshin right now, but that game is more of an actual game than a mobile game, I think all of them just play it on PC lol

I was going out hard on that Castlevania Grimoire Of Souls game for awhile. The single player modes were fun but the multiplayer was grindy bullshit that I got tired of fairly quickly. The game had a really great combo system though and I used to just for in training mode and create combos after they pay much stopped releasing content for the game. 

Simon 97 Hit combo: 

Edited by DoctaMario

Alright, time to activate shill mode:

This game has an app on phone and its basically freaking great. Its a easy to learn deck building game with a lot of depth. 5 bills gets you in, or if you want it I should have a free code somewhere in my e-mail.

You can download the app to see if you like the game. You can do some campaing stuff and play single player mode stuff. Its basically the only game I keep long term in my phone.

10 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Alright, time to activate shill mode:

This game has an app on phone and its basically freaking great. Its a easy to learn deck building game with a lot of depth. 5 bills gets you in, or if you want it I should have a free code somewhere in my e-mail.

You can download the app to see if you like the game. You can do some campaing stuff and play single player mode stuff. Its basically the only game I keep long term in my phone.

Interesting. 

the great thing about that game is that you can set games up for 48 hour turns, and then basically chill back and play games for days. The games  are pretty fast but it lets you get in quick bites.

There are hella expansions but you don't really need all of them. You can get a whole lot of enjoyment from the base set.

Edit: also its a cross purchase type game. Once you buy the game, you basically log in with it. So your purchase on Android is also good for Steam and Apple store IIRC. At least for sure good for Android and Steam.

Edited by Sonero
Just now, Sonero said:

the great thing about that game is that you can set games up for 48 hour turns, and then basically chill back and play games for days. The games  are pretty fast but it lets you get in quick bites.

There are hella expansions but you don't really need all of them. You can get a whole lot of enjoyment from the base set.

I’ll take a look at it if I wanna play a card game. 

For now... I’m just collecting KOF sluts. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

8 hours ago, misterBee said:

KOF always had the cooler characters.  SF chars are boring and lameeeeeee.

This. Not to mention the storylines.

Initial Rugal story, Orochi arc, NESTS arc, Ash chronicles. It's too good.

8 hours ago, Sonero said:

KoF waifu game is too serious. Probably beats all other FGs clean. Like as much as I'm an SF shill and Chun is bae...bro, the quantity is just off the charts over there.

haha SF is definitely funner to play for me... But character designs have always been better in KOF since 94.

• 3 weeks later...