Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

1 hour ago, HD-Man said:

Creed Brothers bout to get them belts, honestly, they should've won them the last time 

They were supposed to win them at Takeover even told them to bring their families. They did the Creed bros. dirty.

Edit: Rumor is this also hurts Imperium who were supposed to move up but now will probably stay put.

Edited by Grimmjow316

Ok i see this going two ways... I hope the first is the right now.

1. Suzuki wins and takes the title back to japan and defends it on njpw. 

Or 

2.joe wins because suzuki has to go back to japan for a bit because his stints over. 

Joe can afford to lose to suzuki because legend status as well as hes already qualified for the owen hart tournament 

I actually agree with AEW overdoing blood, save that shit for blood feuds or matches involving weapons. We don't need a crimson mask every episode 

As far as that WWECW comment I'm just gonna assume they are very young and have no knowledge of the real ECW 😂

I know I've said it before, it's surreal seeing Cody not change anything from the move to WWE. Vince usually don't give dudes what he's given Cody. 

And this ain't a bad promo between Miz and Cody tbh, seems less scripted

EDIT: Omg, stop these RKBro Alpha Academy matches. They work well, but goddamn, these infinite rematches gotta stop. Contract some guys out or something 

Edited by HD-Man
6 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

That said, Omos definitely benefits more from having MVP as his mouthpiece. This can only help him 

Lashley was ok, definitely not Priest or Liv-tier.

Omos desperately needed MVP though, let's see if he can pull it off now.

13 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Sonya Deville the counter pick to black women 🤣

2 hours ago, HD-Man said:

EDIT: Omg, stop these RKBro Alpha Academy matches. They work well, but goddamn, these infinite rematches gotta stop. Contract some guys out or something 

I don't even remember the last time they had a straight match without it turning into a Triple Threat.

I'm already sick of RK-Bro though, do we really gotta watch Riddle get roflstomped for 5 minutes, make a miracle tag to Orton and have him run through the exact same routine every single time?