Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

13 minutes ago, iStu X said:

Remember how I constantly shit on Kross for being shitty in and out of the ring and everyone was calling me a hater? 

man I love being right 

Oh i think your a hater lol. I dont think this moment should have killed his career. But everything after it ans the shitty call up was the nail. Its more about karrion allowing this to be his death to the point he didn't want to sign with aew without his wife. 

I think he has more to him, ive watched some of his indy stuff. He isnt shitty imo. 

19 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Oh i think your a hater lol. I dont think this moment should have killed his career. But everything after it ans the shitty call up was the nail. Its more about karrion allowing this to be his death to the point he didn't want to sign with aew without his wife. 

I think he has more to him, ive watched some of his indy stuff. He isnt shitty imo. 

He should have controlled his narrative. 

Legado Del Fantasma vs Tony D is NOT the worst thing I've ever seen. 2.0 definitely more watchable than the main roster atleast 

EDIT : And who tf is this Indian Braun Strowman? Same ring gear and all, not even trying to hide it 😂

Edited by HD-Man
3 minutes ago, scorp said:

Can't wait till she beats Rosa for the title

Hating on Thunder Rosa is a bannable offense in SRK.

On 5/31/2022 at 7:55 PM, Maxx said:

Relive the death of one mans whole fucking career

And ever since, Karrion Kross grew hair and kept on with his happy marriage and lemme check the notes...

Adam Cole lost all body definition, seriousness and only is getting Ws in AEW because Tony Khan is trying to pretend he didn't fuck him up.

22 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Hating on Thunder Rosa is a bannable offense in SRK.

And ever since, Karrion Kross grew hair and kept on with his happy marriage and lemme check the notes...

Adam Cole lost all body definition, seriousness and only is getting Ws in AEW because Tony Khan is trying to pretend he didn't fuck him up.

Hes getting ws because hes good and its clesr theirs a story being told leading into the njpw show. Something thats gonna involve bullet club

13 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Hes getting ws because hes good and its clesr theirs a story being told leading into the njpw show. Something thats gonna involve bullet club

Spaghetti Arms BABY beating Samoa Joe is a travesty.

Man needed to do like 3 panama sunrises to win his first match in AEW.  Couldn't put down Orange Cassidy in that lights out match either. He doesn't have the heart of a warrior in him to beat any Japanese wrestler.

Seems sus as fuck.

41 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Spaghetti Arms BABY beating Samoa Joe is a travesty.

Man needed to do like 3 panama sunrises to win his first match in AEW.  Couldn't put down Orange Cassidy in that lights out match either. He doesn't have the heart of a warrior in him to beat any Japanese wrestler.

Seems sus as fuck.

Dawg he had to superkick joe like 30x to put him down. 

4 hours ago, Maxx said:

word is edge might be injured. if not...i like it because its not predictable. just a bit odd for finns heel turn.

Gave me flashbacks of Undertakers turn on JR.  “So…does that mean you think you’re better than me?”

Edited by Psychoblue
4 hours ago, Maxx said:

word is edge might be injured. if not...i like it because its not predictable. just a bit odd for finns heel turn.

Group only been around a month or so, I like the swerve it's just non sense since they're barely established. Injury or lack of top babyfaces definitely gotta be the reason for this quick turn of events 

Word on the street is that Edge is the latest to fall to the injury bug and they called an audible. 

I don't think it'll be that difficult to explain that Balor, salty that he lost, got in the ear of Rhea and Priest and learned they saw Edge as washed up and then preyed upon it for his own gain.