Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

I betcha it was the Plane Ride ep that finally got them to blow the whistle.  Apart from how they painted Dustin as a sympathetic figure despite all the original accounts describing him as the absolute worst offender among what happened with what he said/did physically to that stewardess (grinding against her and allegedly saying 'You and me are gonna fuck'), when they took aim at Brock Lesnar they should have expected an immediate clapback from at least him.  Brock's not like the other people they've taken aim with, he actually WILL come after you with all the lawsuits his hefty contracts can afford.  

26 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Mvp apparently pulled up on Jericho at 1am screaming. Rumors say it might be over trump shit lol. Jericho apparently backed off.. For obvious reasons. 

You can tell Jericho told Meltzer all this, why else would that “I don’t face jobbers” line made it to all the sites posting this story.

Njpw dominion went down last night basically booked to make forbidden door exciting lol. 

Spoiler

-switchblade beat Okada for heavyweight title

-ospreay beat sanada for the us title

-karl Anderson beat tama for the openweight championship

-tanahashi beat goto 

-jeff cobb amd great o-khan beat bulletclub for heavyweight tag

Edited by Maxx
1 hour ago, Maxx said:

He tested negative though

According to who? Matt and Jeff? Meltzer? C’mon man. Just stop. Quit acting like this shit with Jeff lying about his sobriety hasn’t happened before or that he hasn’t had substance abuse problems for the better part of 20 years. 

Edited by iStu X
1 hour ago, iStu X said:

According to who? Matt and Jeff? Meltzer? C’mon man. Just stop. Quit acting like this shit with Jeff lying about his sobriety hasn’t happened before or that he hasn’t had substance abuse problems for the better part of 20 years. 

According to everyone. And wwe has been on a warpath discrediting everyone who has left there these past 3 years. That would be a dumb easy one for them to debunk 

2 hours ago, Maxx said:

According to everyone. And wwe has been on a warpath discrediting everyone who has left there these past 3 years. That would be a dumb easy one for them to debunk 

Dude, if anybody has stuck with Jeff throughout the years, it's been the WWE. I haven't seen them give someone so many chances as Jeff despite his constant fuck ups. Hell, even at this instant, I have no doubts Vince will take him back under his wing if he reached out.

It's always when Jeff strays away from the WWE umbrella is when he starts falling off the rails, so to speak.

5 hours ago, Lantis said:

Dude, if anybody has stuck with Jeff throughout the years, it's been the WWE. I haven't seen them give someone so many chances as Jeff despite his constant fuck ups. Hell, even at this instant, I have no doubts Vince will take him back under his wing if he reached out.

It's always when Jeff strays away from the WWE umbrella is when he starts falling off the rails, so to speak.

They've given Dustin Rhodes even more chances than Jeff and he has a history of drug abuse too. Thankfully he hasn't relapse since being sober. 

9 hours ago, Maxx said:

He tested negative though

When did he test negative? The guy was out the door as soon as he refused rehab

3 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

They've given Dustin Rhodes even more chances than Jeff and he has a history of drug abuse too. Thankfully he hasn't relapse since being sober. 

When did he test negative? The guy was out the door as soon as he refused rehab

The story goes he had a bad accident in a match. Then he was acting weird.. To me that sounds more like concussion related actions. Especially the walking out after the accident

-they make him take a drug test and were trying to send him to rehab before the results. 

-he refused because he says he wasnt on anything. It was more or less his way of an easy out because he felt disrespected by wwe because he was put in the 24 hour title picture as well as was gonna be msks tag team guru

-so he dipped.. Every report out there says it ended up being negative when they asked for the results after he left. 

-in the end we wont know the truth. I think jeff has issues but i also kbow he has taken some bad falls and i have personally seen how a bad concussion has changed someones literal personality in front of me. My ex took a bad concussion and didnt tell me til this bitch started acting like the joker and giggling ans acting fucking weird. I figured it out ans asked her about it. She was so out of place and doing things shed never do. So i know a bad concussion can lead to fuckin weird ass results.