Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

47 minutes ago, scorp said:

I wonder how Cody feels about HHH going back into power?

cody-rhodes-sledgehammer-throne.gif

And I also wonder how this affects the Saudi shows moving forward.

God this shit was so cringe and unbelievably petty. Just a child acting out over being told no. 

Edited by iStu X
5 minutes ago, scorp said:

I don't even know what HHH said no to him about lol

One of the reasons Cody left was Cody tried to pull the lineage card to get higher on the card and HHH was like “Haha, that’s cute but no. You’re not as good as you think you are” 

Edited by iStu X
7 minutes ago, iStu X said:

One of the reasons Cody left was Cody tried to pull the lineage card to get higher on the card and HHH was like “Haha, that’s cute but no. You’re not as good as you think you are” 

Well Stu... Wrestling does have more than one royal family.

Spoiler

55bb1-16269856139011-800.jpg

I think HHH can put past issues with Cody aside, and I think Cody admitted he looked up to HHH and that his feelings where just a lil hurt lol

But yeah, Cody finally became the guy he THOUGHT he was and is now a legitimate draw, so I think he and Trips will do fine business going forward 

1 minute ago, HD-Man said:

Cody leaving was the worst best thing, he finally found himself after venturing all over. Honestly, I think alot of wrestlers should take the path he did and gain perspective, worked for Drew McIntyre too

He more or less did the adult version of a njpw young lion going on excursion 

49 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

I didn't know Eddie Kingston was gay, or maybe I'm reading too much into that Tweet and another pic I saw of him. lol

Tbh It’s just Kingston being Kingston. He’s a goofy ass dude from Yonkers who eats, sleeps and breathes wrestling but will also stab you for smudging his Air Force 1’s

Edited by iStu X
1 hour ago, Hawkingbird said:

It was more like the wrestler being gone. There was a creative clash between Eli and Vince. Triple H just brought him back. Honestly he should let his "sister" take over and go back to being LA Knight

I see it as more of Max being the wrestler/leader rather than the manager, like how Bray was for his guys.