Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

WWE got fuckin good. I marked out when Gargano came back, now I hope Bray comes back soon!

I do hope AEW fixes their shit, however in order to do that Khan has to fire CM Punk. 

Punk is a whining bitch fraud who thinks he is a tough guy when in reality he is like one of those  jerk off nerds at school who is viewed as a loser by most of his class and tries to recover his ego by picking on the small foreign exchange students or fat kids. I knew the moment he came to AEW that it would be a moment in time for him to complain and bitch about shit.

I think he is probably the main reason why AEW is getting shitty because he is probably being a pain in the ass backstage whining and crying because he got his ego back and is now deluded again. I hope HHH never resigns him in the WWE. Fuck Punk and his fake ass delusional tough guy bullshit. 

Edited by zatalcon3

Dynamite is great! That United Empire match was legit wrestling. 

I didn't expect the Punk/Mox to be a squash match, but i hope this means that Punk is leaving AEW. I hope we never see him again on AEW and WWE. I bet he will go to impact or njpw and whine and moan there eventually. Fuck him.

btw, I wonder how Vince Mcmahon feels seeing punk get squashed on his birthday. 

Edited by zatalcon3
49 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

Punk is likely still hurt. Better to make Moxley the real champ quick and easy than taking however long his foot needs to fully heal.

I don't agree this is the way to do it.  I would have had a #1 contender's tournament after a GM figure or Punk himself announces that the maximum days to hold a title without defending it has expired had he has to relinquish the title.  

24 minutes ago, Psychoblue said:

I don't agree this is the way to do it.  I would have had a #1 contender's tournament after a GM figure or Punk himself announces that the maximum days to hold a title without defending it has expired had he has to relinquish the title.  

They had to do it this way since AEW made interim championships a thing. If Punk vacated the belt when he got hurt none of this would be an issue

1 hour ago, Hawkingbird said:

Punk is likely still hurt. Better to make Moxley the real champ quick and easy than taking however long his foot needs to fully heal.

Punk should just get fired or retire. It's best he never comes back to wrestling. I'd like him to do youtube podcasts on mma though, that would be funny.

42 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

It would be in his best interest to not remind anyone of his failed UFC run

Everyone should be reminded. I believe HHH said it best, Punk put too much stock on his own hype and felt he was a tough guy. Punk's UFC run is a great example when deluded bums  get checked. 

Punk most likely still not 100% so the squash was a way to get the title off him, make Moxley (more) legit and facilitate a Punk heel turn.

You can see the way Punk looks back after he loss like the crowd turned on him. He'll say Moxley cheated and took advantage after he came back early  to please the fans. Kinda writes itself (They could even throw MJF in later to gloat about how he was right about Punk all along) 

20 hours ago, Lantis said:

Maaaan also heard of the backstage scuffle between Kingston and Guevara cuz Sammy called Eddie fat.

AEW is becoming somewhat of a shitshow. Tony Khan should buckle up instead acting all chummy with his employees.

Sammy doesn’t want that smoke. Kingston is New Yorker through and through. He’ll beat the piss out of Sammy if even hints at squaring up. 

Edited by iStu X
20 hours ago, HD-Man said:

FTR not being in the AEW games is wild to me. They'll probably be DLC but still.....

There’s two reasons floating around as to why. One is the likely, the other is kinda far-fetched. I’m not going to say which is which. 😉 

reason 1: Yukes said they didn’t like how their mocap’s turned out and they don’t have time to redo them so they were removed from the game altogether 

reason 2: Bucks and Kenny asked Yukes to remove them from the game due to their ongoing legit heat they have with FTR. 

Edited by iStu X