Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

5 hours ago, HD-Man said:

You're not ahead of anything, whether you like Punk as a person or not, he's NOT wrong. You could possibly debate he could've handled it differently but he still wasn't wrong

And even if he spoke out of town, as EVPs you do not barge into an employees locker room, especially aggressively. You are held to a higher standard and put the company in jeopardy with your actions. That's why you go to talent relations or take it to the top boss 

Yall can keep focusing on Punk's "attitude"  but he ain't pull up on anybody instigating a fight. At some point, you're gonna have to set hate aside and use logic to see Punk isn't in the wrong in regards to the fight itself, only thing he's guilty of is saying what he said at the scrum, and again, even then he didn't lie about what he said 

Punk is in the wrong. Him acting like this and going all off was predicted before, and it happened. I called this out. It's a repeated attitude that we have seen over and over again. He is an instigator, a pre-madonna who plays the martyr card very well. 

I found it funny how he was pretending to be reluctant to talk/answer about his relationship with Colt, saying that him being Q and A'd about it is embarrassing, yet proceeds to talk about it anyway. If Punk wasn't some chump ass insecure little prick with a fragile ego, who needs to construct a tough guy/bad ass image of himself and was just a complete professional adult, he would have completely declined on talking about Colt and just talked about the PPV. He won against Mox in his home town but instead of talking about that he chooses to entertain the question and goes all off on Colt and shit on other people in AEW. How is that not some attention whoring instigator?

Punk did nothing but make AEW look bad, in fact he has made wrestling look bad even when he was in the WWE. He should not be defended anymore from his shit. He should be fired and buried.

2 hours ago, zatalcon3 said:

Punk is in the wrong. Him acting like this and going all off was predicted before, and it happened. I called this out. It's a repeated attitude that we have seen over and over again. He is an instigator, a pre-madonna who plays the martyr card very well. 

I found it funny how he was pretending to be reluctant to talk/answer about his relationship with Colt, saying that him being Q and A'd about it is embarrassing, yet proceeds to talk about it anyway. If Punk wasn't some chump ass insecure little prick with a fragile ego, who needs to construct a tough guy/bad ass image of himself and was just a complete professional adult, he would have completely declined on talking about Colt and just talked about the PPV. He won against Mox in his home town but instead of talking about that he chooses to entertain the question and goes all off on Colt and shit on other people in AEW. How is that not some attention whoring instigator?

Punk did nothing but make AEW look bad, in fact he has made wrestling look bad even when he was in the WWE. He should not be defended anymore from his shit. He should be fired and buried.

Punk didnt start this. The elite spread the lies, hangman brought it up on tv. Evps spreading shitty untrue rumors. The only thing punk did wrong was punch someone and only if he threw the first punch. 

Punk has the reciepts to prove he didnt do colt dirty. Which has been a lie spread for a decade. If your bosses spread lies and made a locker room hate you based on it id lose my shit too

2 hours ago, zatalcon3 said:

Your going to ignore the fact that company executives force their way into Punk's locker room and started a fight with him?

Looking at Twitter and various media outlets, The Elite has them on lock. Nothing but hit pieces on Punk and the IWC acting like Kenny and The Bucks are Tibetan monks out here.

All this toxic shit started when Cody fell out with them and decided to leave in May, Punk ain't come til August. Hell just a few weeks ago, Eddie Kingston whopped Sammy's ass just for calling him fat. Cornette said things about The Elite about 3 years ago that came true, that's why he refused Tony's offer to work for AEW, cuz he saw all this shit coming 

The locker room been had drama, but sure, Punk is the one that made the place toxic 🤷🏾‍♂️

19 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Looking at Twitter and various media outlets, The Elite has them on lock. Nothing but hit pieces on Punk and the IWC acting like Kenny and The Bucks are Tibetan monks out here.

All this toxic shit started when Cody fell out with them and decided to leave in May, Punk ain't come til August. Hell just a few weeks ago, Eddie Kingston whopped Sammy's ass just for calling him fat. Cornette said things about The Elite about 3 years ago that came true, that's why he refused Tony's offer to work for AEW, cuz he saw all this shit coming 

The locker room been had drama, but sure, Punk is the one that made the place toxic 🤷🏾‍♂️

Punk arrived August 2021, Cody left in March 2022

1 hour ago, Hawkingbird said:

Your going to ignore the fact that company executives force their way into Punk's locker room and started a fight with him?

Honestly that's what we know so far but who knows how it all went down. Could be that They went in to hash things out then things got goofy etc.

Punk claims he has receipts on the Colt Cabana situation. Kinda sucks that we can't really comment on any one thing. Only things we know for sure is that Punk called the mouth and that the bucks showed up to his dressing room. After that its back to the realm of dirtsheeters who unironically caused al ot of discord in the company because Tony Khan lowkey encouraged it all with these media scrums.

Wild ass storyline. I bet we get like 40 interim titles out of it.

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Punk didnt start this. The elite spread the lies, hangman brought it up on tv. Evps spreading shitty untrue rumors. The only thing punk did wrong was punch someone and only if he threw the first punch. 

Punk has the reciepts to prove he didnt do colt dirty. Which has been a lie spread for a decade. If your bosses spread lies and made a locker room hate you based on it id lose my shit too

It's hard to believe anything about them starting shit when Punk has had a history of mouthing off his martydom bullshit.

Punk is a narcissist, if he was the good guy in all of this he would not have made that entire press conference into another one of his bitch fits. An actual professional would go talk to the person(s) face to face about whatever problems he has with them, not shoot it out in public because the world doesn't need to know that, especially at a post conference about a PPV in where he won a championship in his own town. The only reason why anyone would do that is because he wants to start shit. He doesn't care about the business, he cares about himself and needs to believe/perceived to be some tough guy.

You should choose your idols/fav celebrities wisely. It's not good to be a fan of chicken shits like Punk.

52 minutes ago, Psychoblue said:

Punk arrived August 2021, Cody left in March 2022

Correct, got the dates fudged, my bad

However, that kinda helps my point tho, Punk been here over a year with no major issue until he recently.

Ppl want to frame it like Punk brought all this drama but it's been here already well before that Page promo 

Now if it later comes out the Elite had nothing to do with starting shit, I'll gladly come down on Punk. 

Edited by HD-Man
1 hour ago, zatalcon3 said:

It's hard to believe anything about them starting shit when Punk has had a history of mouthing off his martydom bullshit.

Punk is a narcissist, if he was the good guy in all of this he would not have made that entire press conference into another one of his bitch fits. An actual professional would go talk to the person(s) face to face about whatever problems he has with them, not shoot it out in public because the world doesn't need to know that, especially at a post conference about a PPV in where he won a championship in his own town. The only reason why anyone would do that is because he wants to start shit. He doesn't care about the business, he cares about himself and needs to believe/perceived to be some tough guy.

You should choose your idols/fav celebrities wisely. It's not good to be a fan of chicken shits like Punk.

Punk isnt my hero. Whos more in the wrong .. Punk for airing grievances or his actual bosses for spreading a lie? Imo thr people more in power are the ones truly fucking up. Punk having a lie spread for a decade andddd then spread by his bosses who should always be supposedly better fucked up bigger. 

Again only thing punk did wrong was throw a punch if he did first 

That was a really solid Dynamite all around. Trios match was goofy but that's just the goofy belt. They gotta stop pretending that any type of tag team happens during those matches.

With that out of the way...who else do we gotta snitch out to the dirtsheets so AEW can improve because of it?

😂

32 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Punk isnt my hero. Whos more in the wrong .. Punk for airing grievances or his actual bosses for spreading a lie? Imo thr people more in power are the ones truly fucking up. Punk having a lie spread for a decade andddd then spread by his bosses who should always be supposedly better fucked up bigger. 

Again only thing punk did wrong was throw a punch if he did first 

Punk is still in the wrong. It doesn't matter if he threw the first punch or not, he should have stfu about his personal issues and just talked about the PPV and help boost the image of the business like an actual adult. But no. He once again has to make it look as if he is justified throwing a "pipe bomb" about it,  just like when he sat on stage at Raw. There is always something that is making him "air his grievances".

He didn't need to talk about how he paid Colt's bills or how Colt shares his account with his mom, those are immature cheap shot that had nothing to do with wrestling or the event that happened, nor does it have anything beneficial to the business. He was really trying to bait a fight because he is still deluded. 

Anyone who really thinks The Bucks, Omega, Page, etc  are the origin of spreading the bullshit between Punk/Colt that’s been going on years before either joined  AEW is kidding themselves. 🤣 

That shit has never had anything to do with them and still doesn’t. There’s no reason for them to do anything like that. Did they help stoke the flames? Sure/Maybe?

Did they start them? Absolutely not. 

Edited by iStu X
15 minutes ago, iStu X said:

Anyone who really thinks The Bucks, Omega, Page, etc  have really been spreading the bullshit between Punk/Colt years before either joined the company are kidding themselves. 🤣 

That shit has never had anything to do with them and still doesn’t. There’s no reason for them to do anything like that. Did they help stoke the flames? Sure/Maybe?

Did they start them? Absolutely not. 

No one thinks they started it, but absolutely been perpetuating the idea along with the idea punk is blocking colt from aew/roh. That's an easy one to debunk and they havent 

27 minutes ago, Maxx said:

No one thinks they started it, but absolutely been perpetuating the idea along with the idea punk is blocking colt from aew/roh. That's an easy one to debunk and they havent 

Ah. I misread then. That stuff I could easily see yeah. Man, it’s almost like I was right in everything I was saying about the bucks. Like them constantly acting and carrying themselves like petulant children. They’re are an embarrassment to wrestling. 

Edited by iStu X

The part about Kenny being such a savant to save the dog mid fight got me rolling. That makes me feel like that story is probably bullshit, it makes the Elite sound TOO innocent, like cmon😂

The truth is probably somewhere in between from all the different versions we heard tho 

Edited by HD-Man
3 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

The part about Kenny being such a savant to save the dog mid fight got me rolling. That makes me feel like that story is probably bullshit, it makes the Elite sound TOO innocent, like cmon😂

The truth is probably somewhere in between from all the different versions we heard tho 

What's Maury up to these days? His services are needed.

Cornette describing Sunny and Sable sums up Punk and the Bucks camp. Punk (Sunny) is an upfront cunt, while the Bucks (Sable) are undercover cunts. We’ve seen bits and pieces of Bucks passive aggressive attitudes towards people like using others to take shots for them, like the time Cutler took a dig at JR after he publicly criticized some things.

34 minutes ago, Grimmjow316 said:

Cornette describing Sunny and Sable sums up Punk and the Bucks camp. Punk (Sunny) is an upfront cunt, while the Bucks (Sable) are undercover cunts. We’ve seen bits and pieces of Bucks passive aggressive attitudes towards people like using others to take shots for them, like the time Cutler took a dig at JR after he publicly criticized some things.

Bucks asking Yukes to remove FTR from the AEW game out of pettiness is becoming more and more believable.  😂

Edited by iStu X

Oddly enough, Bucks succeeded in their goal: Punk is out the way. They baited him into a response which lead to a fight that got him  suspended, and he's also injured (6-8 months). And the IWC and AEW is almost universally against Punk and any impending return, so mission successful 

And I wouldn't be surprised shit starts happening to FTR after this, they probably won't speak on it tho 

27 minutes ago, Lantis said:

You think mentioning Colt Cabana is like the keyword for triggering Punk kinda like the activation words for the Winter Soldier in the MCU? Because I remember he was chastising a fan last week in his promo on Dynamite when he tried to get a Colt Cabana chant going LOL

If what Punk said is true about paying all the bills, which people have claimed for years that he didn't, then why would you want to hear about this shit? Guy is active on twitter. Pretty sure people claiming that you fucked over Colt Cabana when you did right by him has got to get old at some point. Doesn't help that if Punk's claims are true, then Colt Cabana didn't do shit to set the record straight and owned up to his own fuckery.

You go to a new promotion. Things are going great. Some random dude decides to bring up some shit that's none of his business at work. After that the whole rumor mill is blaming you for shit you didn't do. Like I said, if his claims are true then you can see why he'd tell everybody to fuck off. Doesn't help that people just assign blame to him on everything by default.

🤷‍♂️

I want this shit to go to court, so the actual truth can come out under oath. All we gettin in bias shit from ppl who clearly have an agenda

On one side you got Punk, who pretty much has almost zero allies, admittedly by his own fault for being a dick sometimes. On the other side you got the Elite who has the media in a chokehold with their politics and a staff full of job scary employees who wouldn't dare NOT take their side

I feel like the truth is somewhere in the middle of all these crazy stories. And how ironic it is that AEW hasn't had this much buzz since Punk's original debut....but ppl want him fired. Even in defeat, he's proven he can draw more eyes to the prodycu 

14 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Booker T ain't the guy to listen to except for inside the ring, he took up for WWE and HHH after that extremely racist storyline at WM 😂

It aint just Book, even the peeps at After the bell some others have voiced this. 

HHH was right (and so was I)

Punk never returning to wrestling and just being irrelevant and forgotten is a good thing. 

“Phil, after the match, was a c***. Frankly as a martial artist, I laid my shoulders down for you. You should be grateful that I did, because on national TV if I decided I wanted to ‘Haku’ your ass, I could have. You’re that little of a threat in my world.” - Bobby Fish

http://sescoops.com/news/bobby-fish-trashes-cm-punk-open-to-wwe-return/

Edited by zatalcon3