Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

I hope HHH can try to contact Kenta and bring him back for a massive run. 

Maybe it's something HHH needs to do to make up for banning Kenta from using his own moves because some fake ass tough guy scrub took em and they wanted to take care of him by making sure he stays at the top. That fake ass tough guy started whining and believing way too much in himself after that, he eventually talked mad shit about the company and made it look like he was some victim. Regardless of having long runs, permitted to steal moves, making the cover of various merchandise, and also getting copyrights to his theme.

Kenta deserves an apology that is greater than words. HHH should resign him and make it known that Kenta was robbed.

Edited by zatalcon3
12 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Tony doesn't even know how to do damage control. Not only did Sammy NOT get sent home after the fight he most likely started, he pinned Garcia in the main event and closed the show standing tall

That sends a pretty bad message 

Yeah its ridiculous. Sammy is literally wilin out and he gets a free pass!? And he goes home to Tay Melo? Who'd this man sell his soul to?

22 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Kenta aint everrrr coming back unless its for a short stint. Wwe is cursed for Japanese. 

His bad run was partly wwe and partly him being injured a bunch

I know but I understand. I wonder how it felt like working for a company that bans you from using your best shit and then watch some other guy use it, only for that guy to whine and moan about being mistreated and how he is too tough to respect any veterans?  That must have drained so much motivation out of kenta that he probably had to forcefully adjust to the bullshit which messed him in the ring. 

Edited by zatalcon3
7 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

Like Grimm said in discord, Sammy is a stupider 90s Shawn Michaels

He sure is, which is something considering after three years he really isn’t worth the time investing into making him a huge singles star. At this stage he’s upper mid, jobber to the stars status imo.

1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Yeah its ridiculous. Sammy is literally wilin out and he gets a free pass!? And he goes home to Tay Melo? Who'd this man sell his soul to?

It’s very telling how he can run his mouth but expects everyone to not touch upon the whole Pam to Tay relationship. Me personally I don’t care about his personal life but if he’s not respecting anything why should others in the locker room. Sammy is almost 30 and his lack of maturity is beyond a red flag at this stage but because he’s one of TK favorites who can you really bring your complaints to.

Triple H accidentally told me before the show Monday. He screwed up and told me. He didn’t mean to. 

I go, “Hey, I just talked to Riddle, and he gave me this line about how he out-wrestled Jon Jones twice,” and Triple H goes, “Okay, cool. Give that note to Cole,” and I went, “why would I have to give that note to Cole if I’m calling the match on Saturday?” 

Oh. I’m not calling the match on Saturday. Oh, I’m probably fired. In about two seconds, my brain went, that’s okay, and I was like, all right. So I knew basically the whole show on Monday night that I wasn’t coming back, so when I got the call Tuesday, I was not particularly surprised.

- Jimmy Smith

Wow, that's a fucked up way to find out you're getting fired. Wonder if this happened to Nigel too

1 hour ago, HD-Man said:

Looks like the tag team cure for insomnia is headed back to WWE, Gallows and Anderson. Decent wrestlers that'll strengthen the tag division tho, I'm sure AJ is pumped

Not a good look for Anderson though, who pretty much threw the company under the bus in past tweets. But as usual, $$$ heals all wounds LOL

Apparently Karl Anderson is still a champion over in NJPW and has an upcoming match for the title while being signed with WWE. I'm 99% he'll drop it and end his run there but what if he actually retains.....that'll be interesting going forward.

NJPW already retweeted RAW too, maybe they're coming close to a working relationship now that HHH is in charge. Eh, I'm probably just looking too much into it 

6 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Apparently Karl Anderson is still a champion over in NJPW and has an upcoming match for the title while being signed with WWE. I'm 99% he'll drop it and end his run there but what if he actually retains.....that'll be interesting going forward.

NJPW already retweeted RAW too, maybe they're coming close to a working relationship now that HHH is in charge. Eh, I'm probably just looking too much into it 

I agree that would be interesting if Anderson doesn't drop and you are not the only one assuming something is being worked on. It would actually be freakin cool to see a new invasion or cross promotion storyline happening.

3 hours ago, iStu X said:

It’s feels like they’ve been hired and fired so many times now. How they still have any stock left in any company is wild to me. 

Yeah, I agree. They offer nothing at this point especially when you have teams like the Viking Raiders for your powerhouse quota with way less baggage. 

18 hours ago, HD-Man said:

If he doesn't drop I will assume WWE will let him honor all the dates he agreed to work. Historically WWE has been good about letting guys work bookings they agreed to before signing with them.

13 minutes ago, Psychoblue said:

Yeah, I agree. They offer nothing at this point especially when you have teams like the Viking Raiders for your powerhouse quota with way less baggage

One of the Vikings got a leg injury. It's why they haven't been around after they beat the New Day. They got a new vignette last week so hopefully they are ready to come back and be the War Raiders again.

I'm hoping that Papa H reaches out to AoP. They are a great hoss team.

I initially wanted to talk about the MJF/Regal promo until Page getting injured. 

Anyway, that was a great promo but am I the only one who is sick and tired of hearing the WWE in his promos? It's like he is putting them over, especially earlier tonight when he was quoting off regal's text as to how the WWE hires the best athletes, how it was his dream...  the WWE is being admitted to be at the top of the industry.  On the contrary, in one perspective i see, the whole promo was great because of it being true to life, but the WWE has been mentioned too much on that show.

The segment was the best of the night for me

Edited by zatalcon3