Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

Vince claims he won't be anywhere near creative, talent relations, etc, and there could be legal consequences by the SEC if he steps outside his parameters .....but this is Vince, he rarely if ever has to be held accountable so I'm sure he'll find a way to takeover everything again and get off scott free 

I'm willing to bet the talent's morale took a massive hit hearing this news. 

Word from CNBC is that the Khans are looking to merge AEW with WWE and give Vince some kind of executive role where he can satisfy all his control freak cravings.

If you thought the scene was dire after WWF bought WCW and ECW, this dwarf that many times over. Your #2 promotion at that point is GCW and MLW and it'd be an insurmountablly distant second.  

46 minutes ago, Psychoblue said:

Word from CNBC is that the Khans are looking to merge AEW with WWE and give Vince some kind of executive role where he can satisfy all his control freak cravings.

If you thought the scene was dire after WWF bought WCW and ECW, this dwarf that many times over. Your #2 promotion at that point is GCW and MLW and it'd be an insurmountablly distant second.  

giphy.gif

On 1/13/2023 at 9:06 AM, Psychoblue said:

The young bucks having to answer to Vince will be amazing.

5 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

The young bucks having to answer to Vince will be amazing.

The pro wrestling industry would not be dying a quiet death if this came to pass.  Those locker room dynamics would be like Mt. Vesuvius exploding and everyone fleeing for their lives. 

Edited by Psychoblue

Pour one out for one of the true ROH OG’s. He and his brother had some of the most memorable matches ever in not just ROH but in wrestling. 

53 minutes ago, Lantis said:

I heard 2 people died in the car crash in which Jay was involved, so who knows who else was involved?

word is it was his wife. 

Some of my favorite promos by Jay.