Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

24 minutes ago, OrochiJ said:

I never knew I wanted a Riddle-R.Truth tag team til now lol

WWE needs to go all in on Mustafa. I swear I'll cry like a kid if he manages to win the Rumble.

Imagine if he wins the rumble but gets goated into putting his title shot on the line against Kofi and loses. Kofi mania cancelled lol

Edited by Maxx
2 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

I'm sure the company thought that's what they were doing when he was made the leader of a joke stable. Kofi's push in 2019 was originally his. 

Yeah, that's why as much as I'd like to believe in him I know he'll probably get thrown out by Woods or something to add to the "storyline".

They should do a 180 on Retribution, have something happen that they lose the TMNT/BDSM masks. As much as I enjoy them on Twitter I just can't take them seriously.

I watched some of the spectacle today and noticed how all of the Indian trainees move herky jerky like they have to think thrice about every single step they take.  Then Michael Cole says that all of these guys were scouted and trained by Khali.

Khali style is the future of wrestling.  

Edited by Psychoblue
3 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

Anyone still give a shit about the Rumble?

outside of Owens vs. Roman I really don’t. The rumble is a PPV that needs the crowd to make it feel important. Just like wrestle mania. 

rumble is gunna look and feel incredibly awkward. 

I don’t have the network anymore either. So I’ll probably just watch it on w a t c h wrestling tomorrow if I can’t find a live stream.