Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

1 hour ago, Psychoblue said:

In one company this week you have two guys beat each other red and raw to a no-contest.  

In the other...

If you're gonna shit on Dynamite for anything this week it should be the audio botch during the Ethan Page match where NBA audio was playing throughout the whole thing. That clip is dumb not offensive.

Edited by Hawkingbird

TI was happy that Dakota finally got some gold around her waist (for as short as that was). I just really, really hate that WWE went the bitch route and not have them win over Shayna and Nia, that would have been a much more major statement than being handed the tag belts last night.

Edit: When the inevitable one on one happens. It will be interesting if and when they pull the trigger on Raquel who will be seen as viable challengers for her.

Edited by Grimmjow316
17 hours ago, Grimmjow316 said:

TI was happy that Dakota finally got some gold around her waist (for as short as that was). I just really, really hate that WWE went the bitch route and not have them win over Shayna and Nia, that would have been a much more major statement than being handed the tag belts last night.

Edit: When the inevitable one on one happens. It will be interesting if and when they pull the trigger on Raquel who will be seen as viable challengers for her.

I been waiting for io vs raquel for a year. She beat io at war games. Io never faced a giant type wrestler.

I still want to see raquel slam nia

Heyman with that meta promo on Talking Smack. I immediately knew when Christian showed up why he went to AEW. They were definitely gonna feed him to Roman, can't blame him for leaving. Heyman took that and used it to push the feud with Edge, genius 

Edited by HD-Man
33 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Heyman with that meta promo on Talking Smack. I immediately knew when Christian showed up why he went to AEW. They were definitely gonna feed him to Roman, can't blame him for leaving. Heyman took that and used it to push the feud with Edge, genius 

Heyman promo works on a few diff levels. 

-surface yes that but

-Roman's crucifying of Christianity lol

On 3/14/2021 at 10:06 AM, Hawkingbird said:

Come next month Walter reign as UK champion will hit the two year mark. 

WWE is so lucky Walter wasn't part of the #MeToo that nuked most of the UK Indy mainstays.  NXT UK had to be soft rebooted after the dust finally cleared because so many of their regulars were part of that.  

1 hour ago, Psychoblue said:

WWE is so lucky Walter wasn't part of the #MeToo that nuked most of the UK Indy mainstays.  NXT UK had to be soft rebooted after the dust finally cleared because so many of their regulars were part of that.  

Did Wally do some nasty shit?

4 hours ago, Psychoblue said:

Walter so far is blameless here but a lot of the other NXT UK guys were involved in the big blowup over last summer.  It's why they had to soft reboot last fall not just over COVID but over who had the #MeToo heatz.  

Oh yea I know that. Dirty British scabs. 

Clean pure Austrian will succeed lol

Holy fuck, Brodie Lee's wife has to write this shit defending AEW from "exploitation" of her son, comments by the biggest incel cocksuckers that have a mindless hate on for AEW. Even Cornette hasn't said anything like this and hating AEW is his whole schtick. As if this poor lady hasn't been through enough.

Wrestling fans can be the biggest fucking worms. Fuck these bitches.

991ngdf8tdn61.png

3 hours ago, scorp said:

Holy fuck, Brodie Lee's wife has to write this shit defending AEW from "exploitation" of her son, comments by the biggest incel cocksuckers that have a mindless hate on for AEW. Even Cornette hasn't said anything like this and hating AEW is his whole schtick. As if this poor lady hasn't been through enough.

Wrestling fans can be the biggest fucking worms. Fuck these bitches.

991ngdf8tdn61.png

I don't even think it's fans. I've noticed how people talk within the wrestling community and they give me strong 4chan troll vibes. Look on Twitter and most have fake pictures.. And prob trollish accounts. I don't think they are really fans of prowrestling. 

This is alot

A bunch of news tidbits that may or may not have anything to do with each other:

- According to Fightful, Vince Mcmahon was "livid" upon learning that a number of talents spent the day at an amusement park while not wearing masks. He apparently sent messages, both directly and indirectly, to talent and staff who have been photographed at parties or events while unmasked that it won't fly. Several staffers have since been demoted as a result.

- According to Meltzer and several others, NXT is currently in the midst of yet another major COVID outbreak.

- Drake Wuertz and a group of his QAnon dipshit buddies apparently decided to force their way into the Altamonte Springs City Commission offices to yell about more QAnon dipshit stuff. According to a social media post put up by one of them, they didn't wear masks in the hopes of being denied entry, and/or having police forced used against them in the hopes of creating a scene. They failed.

- Maki Itoh is on her way back to Japan. They'll almost certainly do more with her in the future but this run was meant to be short.

- Leyla Hirsch has been signed to a full-time deal.

19 minutes ago, Maxx said:

I don't even think it's fans. I've noticed how people talk within the wrestling community and they give me strong 4chan troll vibes. Look on Twitter and most have fake pictures.. And prob trollish accounts. I don't think they are really fans of prowrestling. 

I mean, they are aware of the going on's in wrestling, they at least follow it. 

I know there are a lot of pathetic pinecones in the IWC that think AEW is exploiting little Brodie.