Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

1 hour ago, iStu X said:

The irony in you saying this is amazing 

I don't listen to anyone weekly that builds up or shits on either company. There is actually zero irony.

I like AEW because I'm entertained when I watch it weekly.

I shit on WWE because I forced myself to watch it for the last 10 years and hoped it would entertain me.

Edited by scorp
31 minutes ago, Psychoblue said:

Anyone crazy enough to try is too young to remember his heyday.  

I mean i was watching best ladder matches. Kofi attempted the jump through the ladder spot.

Akam and Razar need to be signed by aew. I need a hoss team too many regular dude teams in aew.

Edited by DrLariat
On 3/19/2021 at 3:22 PM, DrLariat said:

I mean i was watching best ladder matches. Kofi attempted the jump through the ladder spot.

Akam and Razar need to be signed by aew. I need a hoss team too many regular dude teams in aew.

I think Bear Country is the big boy tag team coming up. Very similar to Viking Raiders. Just big fat dudes with gross beards lol

3 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

What's Bea Priestly even doing in New Japan? Is she Will's valet? New Japan doing cross promotional shows with STARDOM? I'm so confused right now. 

All of the above. Stardom did a dark matches for wk i believe and they have some connection but kinda unclear atm. They haven't done anything since. 

On 3/20/2021 at 4:46 PM, scorp said:

I think Bear Country is the big boy tag team coming up. Very similar to Viking Raiders. Just big fat dudes with gross beards lol

See i need two yoked bad asses destroying eveybody

I just want AoP in aew

Like give them to jake the snake 

Andrade about to be wasted in aew for 2 years ljke Miro. 

If AEW actually scores charlotte well since she has trademarked ashley Flair. And all that. Ooooo

Bushi Road owns njpw and aew. There is money in a Gulia and Okada vs Mayu and Ibushi

Edited by DrLariat
4 hours ago, Grimmjow316 said:

Miro choose his character he buried himself before even getting started.

Yea I don't know why people are under the impression that his gimmick was chosen for him.

Aside from the Best Friends, who else would feud against a pair of streamers lol

Andrade would be wasted like Mox or FTR got wasted.

Edited by scorp
1 minute ago, scorp said:

Yea I don't know why people are under the impression that his gimmick was chosen for him.

Aside from the Best Friends, who else would feud against a pair of streamers lol

Andrade would be wasted like Mox or FTR got wasted.

FTR definitely got wasted lol.  Their Bucks feud felt more like a burial than a real feud considering how much build it had before AEW was a thing, and they're only just now doing something other than feuding with midgets and a lower midcard afterthought.  

Could have said Mox and Kingston or Mox and Darby.

Just now, Psychoblue said:

FTR definitely got wasted lol.  Their Bucks feud felt more like a burial than a real feud considering how much build it had before AEW was a thing, and they're only just now doing something other than feuding with midgets and a lower midcard afterthought.  

Could have said Mox and Kingston or Mox and Darby.

FTR have still won titles there. And have been built very strongly.

I didn't want to say Kingston or Darby, because we are talking strictly WWE guys.

Anyway, that was Miro's choice to be a Twitch streamer lol

Even though he hasn't lost yet, I'm sure Kip is about to be crushed soon and Miro moves on to better angles.

On 3/18/2021 at 1:29 PM, KingTubb said:

Or he could be mad at the direction of the group and try to take over. 

Or he'd join and butt heads with Shingo or Sanada. Lots of roads they can take 

Sanada and Andrade would be the most calisnte tag team ever

I just hope he does not go to roh or impact 

image0.jpg

Yeah i am against the boys booking themselves because look they have a big tag division but nobody really cares.

I care about guys like death triangle, moxley, kingston, miro, and ftr because of outside work.

I would say the only 2 guys aew have built tremendously are mjf and darby. And i hate darby as a person. 

I think with miro leveling up should be good when he squashes best friends. I want him to take the belt from darby

Then i need cage, archer, swagger, wardlow, and cody challenging Rusev 

Edited by DrLariat
7 hours ago, HD-Man said:

McIntyre REALLY lays that headbutt in, Jesus. Either that or he knows how to make it look like he does, I winced when he hit Shelton

When most head butts are done in pro wrestling these days they’ll  head butt the upper neck and not actually the head. 

when they do actually head butt the opponents head they usually slide the hand opposite of the camera in-between they foreheads. Or even just placing their thumb on the opponents forehead right before contact as it makes it look like you’re just gripping the opponents head for more impact. 

drew does a mix of all 3. Just depends on the where the hard camera is at the time. It’s one of those things in wrestling matches you never notice until someone else points it out to you. I would have never known if it hadn’t been for my 2 friends back home who went to wrestling school

Edited by iStu X