Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

39 minutes ago, Psychoblue said:

I'm going to assume based on what I'm hearing this was just the straw that broke the camel's back for Carrano and he was being looked at funny for reasons other than the bag gifts.

Like I said before , the way triple h worded it, it Def sounds like he's been up to no good. 

2 hours ago, Maxx said:

Vince reminding everyone, he is absolutely the weirdest person at the wwe

https://twitter.com/tapemachines/status/1385624335751290886?s=20

Vince seems like someone that if you can navigate the cliques and find your way in his inner circle he'll take all kinds of heat for you and not care what anyone else thinks.  Apart from the obvious bit with sticking his neck out for Snuka, there's this one story too.

On 4/22/2021 at 10:37 PM, scorp said:

Mark Carrano!! That incel looking dude from Total Divas. 

I can’t say I’m surprised. 

And to add to this. He supposedly has stolen old belts and has sexual assault allegations as revealed by Eugene loll

AINT SURPRISED

edit: hahahahah Maxx beat me to the punch

Edited by scorp
Just now, Hawkingbird said:

I see what you did there.

Spoilers: I had no idea Drake had a mixtape with that name lol Happy coincidence

Here is some more info

Referee Drake Wuertz has been a lightning rod for controversy among some in wrestling, and Fightful has learned that he had his duties reduced in recent months. Formerly the head referee in NXT, that role now belongs to Darryl Sharma. Wuertz was also considered for the job of timing matches within NXT, but the spot was offered to Scott Armstrong, who had briefly been furloughed from the company. We're told that Road Dogg was instrumental in getting Scott Armstrong back in the fold. Wuertz was also not offered the back-up timing position, which can and has also led to timing matches for 205 Live. Instead, DA Brewer has taken over those duties.

However, it didn't stop there. Fightful was informed that Wuertz was either formally or informally suspended earlier in 2021, and wasn't allowed at the Capitol Wrestling Center for better or for worse for a short period of time. Last year, when an article from David Bixenspan emerged, we're told several higher ups were "horrified" by what they read. This was only compounded by his video from backstage in NXT on Wednesday afternoon, where he zoomed into a County Commissioner's meeting about mask mandates to claim that mandates make child sex trafficking easier. We're told that upon his return to the CWC he appeared to have subdued many mannerisms that got him "substantial heat" with many at the Performance Center.

Many that we've spoken to in NXT are surprised he's still there, and fear that his radical beliefs may have actually helped him from being fired.

Source: Fightful Select

5 minutes ago, iStu X said:

And it is for you for…reasons? 

trying to relive those Monday night war glory days? For…reasons? Need reaffirmation you’re watching a “good” show?

Why so snarky today, Stu? Sorry if you're having a rough day.

I like to know that TNT won't shuffle them around because the ratings aren't doing well.

And I'm happy to know that more and more wrestling fans are able to enjoy something every day of the week.

NXT moving was best for everyone.

Lol got banned from squared circle discord for calling alexa a creepy loli and that she should go back to her glitter cheerleader character.

Big Cass in tna is funny. They really should bring in enzo to team with the dude. 

I think tna will have the x division title on a new japan or aew. Personally i would like to see jungle boy get some seasoning in tna.

I am counting down darby getting murdered by either miro or archer. 

On 4/30/2021 at 8:42 AM, HD-Man said:

Ryback did a second poll on his next career move due to fraudulent voting and this time MORE ppl voted on him to retire. Lmao 😂

His whole schtick is how dumb he is. Fuck him. I got Wardlow now. And wardlow is handsome.

I think my favorite no crowd show is njpw strong. 

I am hype for the eventual lawlor vs moxley match. And the possible Josh Barnett vs Moxley us title match.

I kind of think that the only way Omega even gives moxley a shot is if he puts up the iwgp us title. 

Very Hype for Nagata back on tnt. AEW booking all these old wcw guys who can still go is cool 

Brian Jr's mom is fucked up

Edited by DrLariat
1 minute ago, Grimmjow316 said:

Not surprising seeing Road Dogg and Dick Boy like those comments.

Road Dogg is a jar head bigoted piece of shit. HBK should have beat the fuck out of him for the shit he was doing at the NXT In Your House special 

7 hours ago, DrLariat said:

Miro going to wreck darby. I am hopeful

I hope miro also kills scorpio and page 

If Darby wins, I assume they are going to have a rematch for the PPV, where Miro wins.

Show was good last night, I know people are shitting on Jericho falling on a crash pad, but he's old and fat. I'm just interested to see where this takes the angle now.