Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

22 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Never understood the hate against others wearing face masks, . At worst, other ppl wearing them doesn't affect you at all, at best you possibly avoid catching the virus from others. Ppl weird, yo

You know his reasoning right?

Kidnapped children that wear masks may have duct tape closing their mouth shut.

This is why you don't go down the Q rabbit hole.

Just now, Psychoblue said:

Until I see an official announcement or she shows up on TV, I will believe it when I see it.

What is she even going to do with Andrade gone, just stick to Garza?  

I could see her possibly as a manager for her husband. 

Also I'm curious why she came back... I think personally she could have signed anywhere. What happens to her twitch? 

1 minute ago, Maxx said:

I could see her possibly as a manager for her husband. 

Also I'm curious why she came back... I think personally she could have signed anywhere. What happens to her twitch? 

Either she gives up on it or she and WWE found some kind of compromise where she gets a slice of their planned "Official WWE twitch" project.

It's fitting Ted Dibiase is now back in WWE TV trolling Cameron Grimes...because if all this is true, it's a friendly reminder that EVERYBODY'S GOT A PRICE. BWAHAHAHAHAH

5 minutes ago, Psychoblue said:

Either she gives up on it or she and WWE found some kind of compromise where she gets a slice of their planned "Official WWE twitch" project.

It's fitting Ted Dibiase is now back in WWE TV trolling Cameron Grimes...because if all this is true, it's a friendly reminder that EVERYBODY'S GOT A PRICE. BWAHAHAHAHAH

Are they getting rid of their bootleg twitch shit? 

I wonder how much talk of unionization she's gonna mention now.

Money GIF

6 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Are they getting rid of their bootleg twitch shit? 

WWE having an official twitch channel was a matter of time anyway, Impact has stayed afloat in big part due to that, I don't see them scrapping it entirely.  But yeah, if she really was making as much off Twitch/Onlyfans etc as she was from her WWE contract, it seems weird to me she'd come back unless she was able to get some kind of compensation where she kept it or got a slice of the official company pie.

@scorpJust as I predicted last fall, Andrew Yang showed his butt recently regarding the ongoing Israel/Palestine conflict and he seemed like the only one going to bat over wrestler unions.  He played his hand poorly when he started that campaign going on rando's smark podcasts rather than something like CNN.  Until they get someone more competent on their side, they'd have a better chance pressuring WWE to employ them with a basic benefits package than outright unionizing.  

Edited by Psychoblue

WWE having an official twitch channel was a matter of time anyway, Impact has stayed afloat in big part due to that, I don't see them scrapping it entirely.  But yeah, if she really was making as much off Twitch/Onlyfans etc as she was from her WWE contract, it seems weird to me she'd come back unless she was able to get some kind of compensation where she kept it or got a slice of the official company pie.

@scorpJust as I predicted last fall, Andrew Yang showed his butt recently regarding the ongoing Israel/Palestine conflict and he seemed like the only one going to bat over wrestler unions.  He played his hand poorly when he started that campaign going on rando's smark podcasts rather than something like CNN.  Until they get someone more competent on their side, they'd have a better chance pressuring WWE to employ them with a basic benefits package than outright unionizing.  

I'm just happy someone got a job.

Andrew Yang was a grifter just like any other politician. Wrestler should have known something was up when Dave Meltzer wanted to have him on his show to talk about unions and Yang didn’t respond and went silent on wrestling talk soon after.

Edit: Watching Sami Zayn take him to task has been beautiful.

Edited by Grimmjow316
1 minute ago, Grimmjow316 said:

Andrew Yang was a grifter just like any other politician. Wrestler should have known something was up when Dave Meltzer wanted to have him on his show to talk about unions and Yang didn’t respond and went silent on wrestling talk soon after.

To be fair.. It's Meltzer. He's the grifter of all grifters in prowrestling. Pot meet kettle 

14 minutes ago, Grimmjow316 said:

He exuded heavy fakeness, even for a politician.  It's like a passive aggressive pressure cooker about to explode where you can't tell if he's just awkward or full of crap.  In his case, it was both.  

33 minutes ago, Grimmjow316 said:

I found it freaking hilarious in the birthday episode that it came out Randells parents are also snitches.

One of the greatest cartoons from the late 90s.

Sami is trending for saying #FreePalestine and there's reports that pro-Israel sponsors are pressuring WWE to punish him.  I remembered Noam Dar, an Israeli, is still hanging around.

Does WWE carny it up!?

52 minutes ago, Grimmjow316 said:

Like I just told maxx in text message the Dude was a ride or die dude and didn’t even remotely hide it. He had a twisted but unparalleled love and respect for wrestling which you didn’t have to understand but had to respect. 

he was a dude where respect and credibility meant everything to him in the business and in life. 

not even 60. Shit fucking sucks. Throw jesus off a scaffold for us

14 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Gonna miss New Jack fr, I found myself glued to the screen when ever he shows up in anything. I felt he could've added to the current business with his promo ability, could've been a manager or a promo coach to help the young guys get over. 

Im fb with friends with the instructor at the spike Dudley school. And he always said the most surprising seminar he took that he learned from was new Jack's. 

New Jack talked about putting spice on a move... Making it unique and all your own. To me that's common sense but I come from a bboy background where that's drilled into your head from day one. In prowrestling everyone will steal moves but less will make up a move or find a way to make a move unique to themselves