Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

Nick Khan making the power moves now.

Edit: Looks like they stumbled on the page that has the 205 Live roster listed they are just gutting that whole thing. Word was that the cruisers were going to get more chances on NXT, welp so much for that.

Edited by Grimmjow316

Look iwc has become 1000% more toxic in the last few years. Anyone with half a brain cell who can still see their dick standing up will realize she got hustled by Andrew yang. That dude gave alot of us hope and he legit turned into every fucking politician ever. 

Twitch prob pays enough but I gurentee she was making wayyyyy more with wwe. It's like having an OK job vs the job that allows you have everything you want. She wasn't going to make a career on twitch. She's just not that good enough as a gamer... Most gamers aren't and they dedicate way more time to streaming than her. 

Edited by Maxx
50 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Look iwc has become 1000% more toxic in the last few years. Anyone with half a brain cell who can still see their dick standing up will realize she got hustled by Andrew yang. That dude gave alot of us hope and he legit turned into every fucking politician ever. 

Twitch prob pays enough but I gurentee she was making wayyyyy more with wwe. It's like having an OK job vs the job that allows you have everything you want. She wasn't going to make a career on twitch. She's just not that good enough as a gamer... Most gamers aren't and they dedicate way more time to streaming than her. 

You don't need to be a good gamer to be successful on twitch. The just chatting category is the one getting the most views on twitch. She will be able to succeed if she has a magnetic enough personality.

7 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Jimmy Uso just caught ANOTHER DUI charge. Man's better get in program before he loses his career or worse, kills himself or someone else 🤦🏾‍♂️

Jimmy doesn't have to worry.

That samoan blood runs deep, pal.

He isn't going anywhere as long as the head of the table runs the show.

Money GIF

2 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

WWE battlegrounds is a free game this month on PS+. Is it worth trying out?

If you have PS+ already and the space, might as well, right? 

I know I'll download it and give it a go. 

That being said, I heard it's incredibly mediocre and really poorly balanced iirc.