Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread


Recommended Posts

Just now, Hawkingbird said:

Was Teegan feuding with Candice before she got hurt? I swear she was still feuding with Kai when she got hurt.

She was feuding with Kai. Remember war games when she slammed the door on her braced leg

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, iStu X said:

It feels like Tegan has been injured longer than she’s been signed. I don’t know why HHH and company have so much unwavering faith in her and constantly want to push her. 

I like her.. But I was sure they were gonna fire her after the last leg injury 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

Was Teegan feuding with Candice before she got hurt? I swear she was still feuding with Kai when she got hurt.


She had moved on to Candice, Tegan was in those early vignettes with Johnny and Candice when they were finding themselves as heels and then slowly gravitated to that. It’s how they wrote her off with Candice attacking her backstage.

Link to comment
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

So according to PSWinsider, WWE dumb ass forgot to update Black's contract to a 90 day no-compete clause when he left NXT so he was able to show up in 30. Shit 😂

No he got it shortened. Unless I'm confusing him with someone else... Someone Def got theirs shortened after being fired. 

Edited by Maxx
Link to comment
Posted (edited)

Corny’s cult of personality inspiring hate and violence from his supporters is the sweetest dose of irony I think I’ve ever seen.

But I can't say I'm surprised.

He's the Alex Jones of wrestling.

 

Also more proof that people that adore Cornette's hate are smooth brains.

 

Edited by scorp
Link to comment
9 hours ago, scorp said:

Corny’s cult of personality inspiring hate and violence from his supporters is the sweetest dose of irony I think I’ve ever seen.

But I can't say I'm surprised.

He's the Alex Jones of wrestling.

 

Also more proof that people that adore Cornette's hate are smooth brains.

 


Guy was tagging them for attention he was also tagging Vince Russo, Like Maxx said online wrestling fans are 1000% poison shit JR received death threats for his WWE Dynamite comment, and just a while ago that writer who didn’t know Lashley name did.

 

One thing both companies will need to do is beef up security and in AEW case add some freaking distance between the barricade and ringside. People being stuck inside during COVID has made them act stupider now that things have opened back up as the huge rise in shooting tragedies have shown.

Edited by Grimmjow316
Link to comment
31 minutes ago, Grimmjow316 said:


Guy was tagging them for attention he was also tagging Vince Russo, Like Maxx said online wrestling fans are 1000% poison shit JR received death threats for his WWE Dynamite comment, and just a while ago that writer who didn’t know Lashley name did.

 

One thing both companies will need to do is beef up security and in AEW case add some freaking distance between the barricade and ringside. People being stuck inside during COVID has made them act stupider now that things have opened back up as the huge rise in shooting cases have shown.

This. AEW fans are as much of a toxic cult full of shit heads. So fuck off with that rant, Odin 

Edited by iStu X
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, iStu X said:

This. AEW fans are as much of a toxic cult full of shit heads. So fuck off with that rant, Odin 

lol don’t even compare the vitriol that Cornette spouts. Toxicity attracts psychos like that. Who’s the AEW head that spits vile shit weekly? Nobody. 
 

You fuck off with that shit. Fucken apologist bullshit. 

Link to comment
26 minutes ago, scorp said:

lol don’t even compare the vitriol that Cornette spouts. Toxicity attracts psychos like that. Who’s the AEW head that spits vile shit weekly? Nobody. 
 

You fuck off with that shit. Fucken apologist bullshit. 

How am I being an apologist? Where was I making excuses for the shit head that did that? I didn’t. 


People are just pointing that AEW is full of toxic shit heads like that toxic shit head. Even gave examples of such. 
 

its why I hate AEW so much and the wrestling community as a whole now. It’s just dumb toxic shit like this all around. It’s fucking gross. 
 

I’m done posting in this thread and I’ve just been kinda done with wrestling for a while now. fans like you, that shit head on AEW and people like cornette and meltzer suck the fun out of it. 

 
 

 

Edited by iStu X
Link to comment
On 7/6/2021 at 9:40 AM, HD-Man said:

Jimmy Uso just caught ANOTHER DUI charge. Man's better get in program before he loses his career or worse, kills himself or someone else 🤦🏾‍♂️

This happened while I was on vacation in Pensacola. I told my wife that a crap ton of cruisers for the county had passed me while I was out driving on I-10 coming back from my daughter-in-law's hotel. Turns it out they were chasing him.

Edited by YourFavGrandpa
boob
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...
Stage Select