Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

I don't get the hate for Kross neither. 

He isn't the most interesting guy, but he's good in the ring, has a nice entrance and can cut decent promos. Crowd seems to have turned on him in NXT tho 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, HD-Man said:

He isn't the most interesting guy, but he's good in the ring, has a nice entrance and can cut decent promos. Crowd seems to have turned on him in NXT tho 

I think he's bad at promos personally. I've noticed more and more how he can't keep up and is very hulk smash type shit 

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

Scarlett is his mouthpiece. he has her for a reason

Except she hasn't been talking for him for a grip. 

 

This is from stu.. He's not posting because of Odin. 

 

Why I hate Kross

Looks like a time displaced attitude era washout 

Can’t cut promos 

Talks through his teeth during promos like Warrior

Limited and extremely boring move set

Doesn’t protect people in the ring 

Cringe as fuck entrance thanks to his Wife 

Has no actual gimmick except “gr, I’m mad” 

Just another person using a choke finisher

Link to comment
11 minutes ago, Lantis said:

And Kofi getting squashed in a title match AGAIN.

Yea, that hurt my feelings. Wanted those two to have a banger but it was an extended squash match, Kofi gettin done dirty and I hate it. Right guy won, but not the way he should've 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

Big E got the case though. He's my pick to be the one to take the belt off Roman.

Here's my thinking because wwe are wack. Big E is gonna beat Lashley. They will find a way to keep the new day away and trade them to opposite shows. Like for 2 seconds you gonna think they are reunited and Vince trades them because Vince hates black joy. 

 

Then I think he's gonna have big e vs Lashley. That way no one can complain when it's black on black crime. 

 

Thennn Lashley wins and you get brock Lesnar back. And now it sets up a revenge angle big e to defend his title and honor of his brother against brock. 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

Big E got the case though. He's my pick to be the one to take the belt off Roman.

Long term booking rules suggest the culmination of romans arc is the rock. Unless that idea is out the window due to timing.. I think hes keeping it til next wrestlemania. 

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Long term booking rules suggest the culmination of romans arc is the rock. Unless that idea is out the window due to timing.. I think hes keeping it til next wrestlemania. 

The Rock is the logical end of the arc but he doesn't need the title to get there. The Rock is drowning in projects be it starring in movies, producing the sitcom based on his childhood and bunch other shit. Who knows if the WWE is able to get him at all.

Link to comment
17 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

The Rock is the logical end of the arc but he doesn't need the title to get there. The Rock is drowning in projects be it starring in movies, producing the sitcom based on his childhood and bunch other shit. Who knows if the WWE is able to get him at all.

The rock is producing that show with wwes approval. Those are all licensed wwe characters. You know Vince he probably oked it with a promise he'd help them out. 

Edited by Maxx
Link to comment
54 minutes ago, Maxx said:

I have never seen someone get fucked so fast 😂😂

 

He better win via 50/50 booking. 

They probably want to set up a Jeff destruction by Kross to show how tough he is... But if they wanted to do that, they should have just had him destroy him in that match lol

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

My paranoia refuses to let me believe it's going that route, Vince just shittin on NXT for like no real reason. Those rumors about him hating anything he didn't help create might be true 🤦🏾‍♂️ 😂

I'm still mad at Keith being tossed to the wolves.

Dude is a one of a kind wrestler.

 

Big sized, agile, super babyface that is BELOVED by the crowd. And his return after 5 months is a loss to the champ in 6 mins? 

 

I can't help but shake my head.

Link to comment
36 minutes ago, scorp said:

They probably want to set up a Jeff destruction by Kross to show how tough he is... But if they wanted to do that, they should have just had him destroy him in that match lol

The worse part is Jeff cheated to win lmfao 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...
Stage Select