Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

So zelina is cousins with amazing red and Sat and did the code red in his honor 

On winning the match with Code Red, which was invented by her cousin Amazing Red: “That Code Red wasn’t just a move for the match, and it wasn’t just about my journey in WWE. This is my journey in life, and up to this point, it is the greatest moment of my career. That Code Red wasn’t just a wrestling move; it was an exclamation point. It was me representing my family. That’s my cousin’s move. Amazing Red deserves so much credit for what he’s done, so that was for him. That was for my dad, too. And that was for me, to solidify my place and show that I belong here.”

1 hour ago, Hawkingbird said:

I want for Steiner to win the NXT belt. He's got the rocket and Ciampa is feeling like a transition champ. It will probably help the new push if an actual new guy was champ.

Im confused why he's the transition and not Joe. I refuse to believe he's actually hurt 

39 minutes ago, Psychoblue said:

There would be no point in protecting Joe like this at this point in his career.  He's hurt, legit.  

I just don't buy it.. No report on what type of injury.. Not an update since.. How serious. Happened right before the premiere of the new season. Everything has been dead quiet about Joe since... Just doesn't add up. 

Meanwhile we get an update every 5 min about everything else in nxt. 

2 minutes ago, Maxx said:

I just don't buy it.. No report on what type of injury.. Not an update since.. How serious. Happened right before the premiere of the new season. Everything has been dead quiet about Joe since... Just doesn't add up. 

Meanwhile we get an update every 5 min about everything else in nxt. 

Sure, but also keep in mind how secret the extent of Keith Lee's illness was kept.  The new regime is tightening up, and they're also making sure only trusted sources leak out otherwise given how pants on head wrong Meltzer has been about these sort of things in WWE's end the last 2-3 years.  

I had put the kibosh on being able to attend an AEW event recently because I thought that New Orleans was the only show ...

Imagine my surprise when AEW announced they were coming back to Dallas, and a even further shock that I would be able to go by myself sans the wife, and my wife gave her blessing ... and tickets are on sale tomorrow at 10am ...

2 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

You telling me Vince don't care about adding more content to the WWE network? Not saying you wrong but....

It's been a thing that trips was the one pushing to have the library. He's the one who was pushing for a prowrestling museum and for wwe to be the caterer of the history of prowrestling. 

I don't know if it's been a recent addition, but NJPW World has VOD episodes of both AEW and Impact if you subscribe to the platform. I know for AEW, you can't really watch full episodes unless you subscribe to cable or services like Youtube TV. Impact, iirc is subscription-only through their website.

Edited by YourFavGrandpa