Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

15 minutes ago, Lantis said:

I'm guessing Andrade gave her the choice: Me or the E?

I'm not sure if this has to do with Andrade. With reports of Charlotte alienating herself from her peers and having a falling out with Becky. Makes me think the relationship with Andrade will be on her too especially since she was the one who broke it off.

It's like the only guy WWE knows how to push decently and consistently is Damien Priest, they atleast have NOT fucked him up (yet). 

RAW still ass, hard to watch shit like AEW, NJPW and even Impact then go back to this cookie cutter BS. One can only pray Triple H takes over or leaves to develop his own fed one day

12 minutes ago, scorp said:

I'd love to believe that, but man... How many more decades are you gonna fuck up, right?

Getting clean is the same as a lot of things we strive for. We actually have to want it in order to have that drive to achieve it. It’s how I’ve lost 70lbs in 6 months for example. 

Back to Jeff though: Hall and Jake were addicts since they were teenagers. We saw them at their absolute worse several times. The difference between Them and Jeff I feel is when they genuinely wanted to get clean they reached out to a friend, busted their ass and got clean because they truly wanted it. 

Jeff just needs to get to that point and not get clean just so he can compete again or whatever short term reason it might be. He has to want it because he genuinely wants it. 

it’s never too late for anyone. They just need to want it, work hard at it and have a support system that won’t let them settle for anything less than that goal 

just my .2¢

Edited by iStu X
2 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

Seeing Twitter using Jeff's relapse to fan the flames of their promotion wars is truly some disgusting shit.

Twitter aren't real people.. I'm co vinces prowrestling Twitter none of those people exist. Their just Russian bots who talk shit. 

2 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Word going around Jeff Hardy was fully aware beforehand he'd be suspended or released if he refused rehab. The hamster wheel suddenly starts turning for WWE talent that want to get free of their "contracts" 😂 (assuming the theory is true) 

Someone who wants a release. 
- act erratic in a match

- tell Vince you’ve injected so much weed

- refuse rehab

- ???

- profit!

53 minutes ago, scorp said:

Someone who wants a release. 
- act erratic in a match

- tell Vince you’ve injected so much weed

- refuse rehab

- ???

- profit!

Kinda dumb since he only resigned a few months ago. What happened between then and now that made him want out. It's not like Vince wasn't mass firing people then. I dunno if this theory holds weight when you remember he had a chance to leave just a couple months ago

45 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

Taz's son Hook had a very impressive debut on Rampage tonight. The kid was very smooth with his hold transitions and judo throws. Borrowing some his old man's moves like the Tazplex and Tazmission. More showings like this he can easily become a pillar for the company.

Action Bronson for his theme is chef's kiss. 

I just told my cousin, Hook might be the 6th Pillar, I haven't seen the match but everyone says it was good and he's over as fuck to boot, sky's the limit

And God, Brock Lesnar is so much more interesting as a face, I'll enjoy it while I can. Him beating up a wheelchair bound Zayn and his nurses was hilarious