Stage Select

The Wrestling Thread

Triple H is probably going to disappear completely until the sale then see what becomes of the "new and improved" ROH before deciding if he wants to stick to the rasslin business.

Imagine him starting a non-WWE NXT and then him and Steph cut a promo about "coming home to our roots in the northeast" like they're still some mom and pop couple that made it big LOL

1 hour ago, HD-Man said:

It definitely a personal vendetta against HHH, all his guys gone 

When the cuts started I gave Ace some leeway beause having been the one to make those calls on who stays and goes, that ish can keep you up at night...but now he's being a complete dick about it.  I agree with Punk, fuck that guy!  There was zero reason to cut the damn trainers other than to be a petty shithead.

I have seen the light and agree with you guys that WWE is gonna get sold before the year is up.  I'm already preparing to say my final farewells to what was once the New York Territory.  The Monkey Paw Wish of a WWE without Vince shall soon come true!

22 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

Demott was the trainer and booker of Deep South Wrestling. That would put him under Ace. 

very true, but he was around in HHH's regime for quite some time until their hand was forced.  Maybe it was long enough to get the HHH stink on him in the eyes of Ace.

Therefore, the traitor shall remain a victim of the Budget Cutter!

1 minute ago, Dragonfave723 said:

Yo. Summer Rae and Mickie James will be part the Women's Royal Rumble match. 😲 

Thought Mickie still works for IMPACT...

And Summer Rae 💗. I missed her on-screen present. 

Wow, WWE just opened the forbidden door, Mickie with Impact and NWA 😳

43 minutes ago, Maxx said:

WHAT IN THE FUCK

We live in the wildest timeline 😂

I'm sure WWE firing everybody has them reaching for outside talent but I quite don't give a shit cuz this is fuckin awesome (not directing that at you Maxx, just saying in general) 

Edited by HD-Man

WWE allowed Christian to go to Impact for a night in exchange for Ric Flair once, so there is a precedent, albeit them acknowledging the Impact Champion AND allowing them to compete in a match is next level 

Although Im curious what Impact gets in exchange for sending Mickie over there, you know there's more to this deal going by history 👀

32 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

WWE allowed Christian to go to Impact for a night in exchange for Ric Flair once, so there is a precedent, albeit them acknowledging the Impact Champion AND allowing them to compete in a match is next level 

Although Im curious what Impact gets in exchange for sending Mickie over there, you know there's more to this deal going by history 👀

Lashley being inducted into the Impact Hall of Fame is what immediately comes to mind 

23 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Ooooh, AJ was my first thought but Lashley HoF definitely fits the bill and is more likely 

AJ has done so much to build his profile in the world of wrestling Post-TNA/Impact I legit forgot he was one of the corner stones of the company up until the Hogan/Bischoff era. 😂😂😂

Edited by iStu X

Even with precedence, Still, it's still mind blowing for WWE to allow someone that's an active competitor in another company, it's champion no less to participate in a match and even acknowledge the other company and its belt 

They've allowed appearances but never actual matches to my knowledge, that's wild. Im sure its desperation on WWE's part after firing everyone but I'll take it 🤣

Edited by HD-Man
11 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Even with precedence, Still, it's still mind blowing for WWE to allow someone that's an active competitor in another company, it's champion no less to participate in a match and even acknowledge the other company and its belt 

They've allowed appearances but never actual matches to my knowledge, that's wild. Im sure its desperation on WWE's part after firing everyone but I'll take it 🤣

Desperation, or meditation?  Why waste time with lower midcarders you're never gonna move up past the glass ceiling when you can hire part-time scab workers from lesser companies and use their repute to do the same thing on someone else's dime!?

Edited by Psychoblue
11 minutes ago, Lantis said:

What shocks me the most about the announcement is among all the firings WWE had last year, Mickie James' was the most controversial due to the whole trash bag incident. Yet she still found it in herself to accept the invitation.... Gets crazier the more you think about it.

Triple H apologize for the incident and personally fired the person responsible for it. They should be good on that.

6 hours ago, Psychoblue said:

As others have said, this isn't the first time WWE has worked with Impact even when the wounds of the Monday Night Skirmishes were still fresh when they loaned out Christian for their Hall of Fame in exchange for having Flair on TV, but the salt is no less real from the fandumb

That isnt a salt post... It's still fucking weird. 

I don't remember this Christian thing at all.. When the fuck was this? 

3 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

AEW is working with WWE on some project, probaby a documentary on a talent. Would be cool if they got a Brody Lee documentary out there 

It's a documentary.. I just forget for what. Tony khan talked about it a week or so ago. They asked for some footage/interview talent stuff. 

Edited by Maxx