Stage Select

The Zelda Thread: Windblight cooking up its Thanksgiving bird early!

2 hours ago, RegH81 said:

I was so hpye to be playing as best water waifu Mipha! But then they let me play as her ELEPHANT MECHA!!!

hype train GIF

Oh hoes, an army of Lionels, whatever will we doKILL THEM ALL!!! EVERYBODY DIES TONIGHT!!!!

merciless louise belcher GIF by Bob's Burgers

Bruh, when I saw that army of Lynels...

Scared Jurassic Park GIF

then I realized...Holdup...

...I'M IN A DIVINE BEAST!!!

200.gif

On 11/21/2020 at 4:37 PM, RegH81 said:

I was so hpye to be playing as best water waifu Mipha! But then they let me play as her ELEPHANT MECHA!!!

They really give you a whole Metal Gear to dunk on Lynels.

691760025269698630.png?v=1

This game is something else man. Still havent got to the part Egg inevitably screws up everything, but this game is definitely one of the better Warriors games on gameplay alone.

7 hours ago, Volt said:

They really give you a whole Metal Gear to dunk on Lynels.

Wait until you get ahold of Vah Nahboris!!

You're basically:

thor ragnarok GIF by Marvel Studios

Also, a certain character gets revealed and an emotional moment will occured, and that said character will be unlocked!!

And that character is a fuckin' BEAST!!! 

Spoiler

Stances SWIITCH combos, and a weapon that looks like it does "Grown AZZ Man!!" damage AND DOES SO!

Edited by CDB2k20

I've been letting my dad play my copy of Age of Calamity and he's really liking it. This is actually his first warriors game. He played the demo and dug that so it stands to reason that he'd love the full game. Pretty sure he has no idea that EVERYBODY DIES because he's never played Breath of the Wild (got it for him for X-Mas) so it's interesting to see him play AOC before BOTW.

4 hours ago, RegH81 said:

I've been letting my dad play my copy of Age of Calamity and he's really liking it. This is actually his first warriors game. He played the demo and dug that so it stands to reason that he'd love the full game. Pretty sure he has no idea that EVERYBODY DIES because he's never played Breath of the Wild (got it for him for X-Mas) so it's interesting to see him play AOC before BOTW.

Tell him to try the GOAT Warriors game DW8XL next.

AoC is really good tho, but man, I just can't find the time to play it rn. 😭

16 hours ago, RegH81 said:

me trying to keep my mouth hushed: 

Saturday Night Live Nbc GIF by HULU

They gave the asshole bird the best theme.

though...the wife's theme comes very close to the top spot:

Edited by CDB2k20