Stage Select

Internet Media General (YouTube memes/Twitch fails/ and MORE!)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

oh yeah... for quite some time, Little Caesars was my regular thing...I had a lot of it as a kid too.  Sheeeitttt, and I had a newfound appreciation for it once I was fresh into the "working adult" phase of life where I'm actually paying for the stuff I get... the deal was unbeatable.  It's not the greatest, but it was still "good enough" pizza that was killing everyone on price.....we're talking "store-bought frozen section" prices there, folks.  Even now, I think they've only gone *up* to 6 bucks being the rate for their "regular" pizzas.... and on top of that, they had the business model of FAST food perfected.  I'd stop in there after work....not even having to call ahead like I'd do for other places.... and they already have several ready to go.  The whole transaction is like 2 or 3 minutes; get in there and pay, they hand over a pizza, and you're on your way home.... beautiful thing they have going on there.

Lately I've stuck with my big 2 though...kinda hard to back to LCs at this point.  These days I'm always getting either Jets or a particular special ("Ultimate" Pepperoni<--this shit is LEGEND status.) at Dominos.

...man, just thinking about this, now I'm in the mood for a Jets.....

For store-bought brands, I've gone back to my old standby, Freschetta's.  For a while, they had dipped in quality, but they've managed a comeback to former glory recently.  Frozen pizzas get a bad rap, sadly... I've always suspected most people aren't really doing them RIGHT, for one thing (*probably microwaving them instead of using the oven like a normal person 😆)... but yeah, either Fresch or DiGiorno's are tops in that category for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • TheInfernoman changed the title to Internet Media General (YouTube memes/Twitch fails/ and MORE!)
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...