Stage Select

The Game Music Thread 🎵

I wasn't expecting Samus & Chill to drop until the morning but I looked in my feed and it looks like the timetable moved up cause it just happened to be premiering at the time I looked.  I've listened to about 4-5 track so far and it's ok so far imo.  Not quite on the level as both Zelda & Chills, Mario & Chill, and Nook & Chill but I'm hoping there's something that will really push me to buy it since I was kind of looking forward to it.

On 10/16/2021 at 4:36 PM, HD-Man said:

Recent was introduced to Strange Dreamer, this dude makes the best video game music covers I've ever heard. One of my favorites here so far 

Yeah this dude is solid AF.  Really liking the way the bass and the synth sounds with the electric guitar.  I was hoping he'd add his own flair to it and he didn't disappoint and it fit right in.  I'm listening to his rendition of Volcano Valley Zone and his bass playing/arrangement seems to be really fuckin good.  I have a complaint regarding the track but the overall it's not bad.  I'm probably gonna listen to more of his stuff to see what's up.