Stage Select

The Marvel comics and Mcu thread

Why is Jessica Jones season 2 so damn bad? WHY?
Trish is making me want to punch her so hard. Even worse that I wanted to punch Electra at Daredevil season 2!

Also, if Chris Evans signed a new deal with Marvel, I want it to be a deal for this to happen:

latest?cb=20171225224922

Double Chris Evans? Sign me in!

Edited by Bea_Iank

Are we allowed to put non MCU stuff here like Fox/Sony?

Fox plays musical chairs with X-men Dark Phoenix and New Mutants releases..

http://www.superherohype.com/news/413951-20th-century-fox-pushes-back-x-men-dark-phoenix-and-the-new-mutants#/slide/1

X-Men: Dark Phoenix, which was originally going to hit theaters on November 2, 2018, will now open on February 14, 2019.

Josh Boone’s The New Mutants has been pushed back a second time. It was originally scheduled to open on April 13, 2018, was then moved back to February 22, 2019, and has now been pushed all the way back to August 2, 2019. 

42 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2018/03/avengers-and-other-super-heroes-to-assemble-in-new-themed-areas-at-disneyland-resort-disneyland-paris-and-hong-kong-disneyland/

Not sure how many care but it is Marvel news. I'm hyoed. I may consider transferring to this land depending on how things go in a few years. 

It's a shame I never got a chance to check out the Iron Man Experience at Disneyland HK when I was still living there.  Maybe I'll take a trip back once this new area opens.

Since its the 10 yr anniversary of MCU, I was curious what peoples grades of all the MCU theatrical films are.

If possible make it out of 10 marks to keep it standardized.

IMO

Iron Man        9/10

Iron Man 2      6.5/10

Iron Man 3:     7/10

Cap 1 :                     7/10

Cap 2 TWS:            9/10

Cap3: Civil War    9/10

Thor           8/10

Thor 2:     6.5/10

Thor 3       8.5/10

Incredible Hulk    7/10

Ant-man    8/10

GOTG                8/10

GOTG vol.2     8/10

Dr. Strange     8/10

Spider-man Homecoming     8/10

Black Panther :     8.5/10

Avengers  1     9/10

Avengers  2     8.5/10

Edited by DangerousJ

Okay I'll bite. This was hard. Ask me tomorrow and I'll probably change around a few numbers. Only MCU movie I hated was Iron Man 3. Fuck that movie.

Iron Man        8.5/10

Iron Man 2      7/10

Iron Man 3:     5/10

Cap 1 :                     7.5/10

Cap 2 TWS:            10/10

Cap3: Civil War    9.5/10

Thor           7.5/10

Thor 2:      7/10

Thor 3       8.5/10

Incredible Hulk    7/10

Ant-man    8.5/10

GOTG                8.5/10

GOTG vol.2     8/10

Dr. Strange     8/10

Spider-man Homecoming     8/10

Black Panther :     8.5/10

Avengers  1     9/10

Avengers  2     8/10

http://thathashtagshow.com/2018/04/emma-fuhrmann-joins-untitled-avengers-as-cassie-lang/

16-year old actress Emma Fuhrmann will portray Cassie Lang, the daughter of Scott Lang/Ant-Man, in 2019’s Untitled Avengers film. After initially noticing the addition on IMDB, we reached out to a source for confirmation of Fuhrmann’s casting and were told that the young actress did indeed fill the role of Cassie Lang during some scenes. We were unable to confirm if Abby Ryder Fortson, the 10-year old actress who plays Cassie in both Ant-Man and Ant-Man and The Wasp, was also on set.

3 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

The trailer shows no connection to Spiderman. Not even how he gets the symbiote

I don't think it matters.

I wouldn't want them to try to explain how Spider-man went to an alien planet and picked up the symbiote.  It's a gooey black thing and I don't really care where it comes from.  The idea that they were aliens in the first place was always a bit corny to me anyway.

1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Everyone be sure to be on spoiler alert for Infinity War. I haven't been spoiled but I'm sure some jerks are lying in wait. Be careful what you click.

Honestly it's so fucking pathetic that I gotta be on guard in places I don't even frequent that much cuz of this bullshit. I fucking hate humanity.

Now for my list 

Iron Man 1: 10/10

Iron Man 2: 7/10

Iron Man 3: 7/10 (The Mandarin bait and switch would have brought it lower but the Tony parts in this movie save it)

Cap 1: 6/10

Cap WS: 10/10

Cap CW: 10/10

Hulk Reboot: 7/10 (rip Ed "let me take over the script" Norton)

Thor 1: 6/10

Thor DW: 6.5/10

Thor  RR: 7.5/10

Avengers 1: 10/10

Avengers AoU: 4/10 (It was trash)

Ant Man: 7/10

Guardians of the Galaxy 1: 9/10

Guardians of the Galaxy 2: 8.5/10

Doctor Strange: 9/10 (Would have been 10/10 if they had more of the Doc just learning and less of the generic bad guy)

Spider-man Homecoming: 8/10

Black Panther: 9/10 ( it would have been 8/10 but the power of black unity makes it go up a point)