Stage Select

The Marvel comics and Mcu thread

Just now, Hawkingbird said:

Trailer got me hype. Jamie Fox as Electro looks far better in this movie than he did in Amazing 2. I spotted Lizard and Sandman. Is Strange trying to kill Peter to save the multiverse? That would be wild.

His more like trying to trap peter because it's like peter is trying to stop to him from returning the other villains and met their fate against the other spider-men.

Just now, HD-Man said:

Something tells me Otto probably gonna do a face turn

yeah looks like his gonna help parker to balance out the numbers

There are two goblins in the trailer, Rhino could also appear along with Mysterio and Vulture. Maybe those were at the same treatment like the other Spider-man that would be in the final battle.

Since most of them are masked they don't need the original actors other than the suit actors.

1 hour ago, DangerousJ said:

Electro looks good.Im surprised that Goblin looks mostly the same though.

Im quite surprised they didnt show "the other guys". Sony is usually RockB/Razor when it comes to spoilers.

Feige must have beat them down lol

I did not like the Scooby Doo line and the laughing at Otto's name part.

16 yr old Peter would 100% make fun of a bad guy's name... Shit 30 yr old Peter would too lol

Edited by Maxx
4 hours ago, HD-Man said:

I'd love for them to throw a Miles cameo in No Way Home, even if it's the CGI one from the SpiderVerse movie

It seems like that's the end goal for this all. Spiderverse. The ending of that trailer screams they may save the mcu but most likely he gets sucked in to the portal. This movie needs to end with two specific people miles and spider Gwen. Sony would be dumb to only bring in one cash cow. 

5 minutes ago, Lantis said:

I heard the actor who did The Lizard in the first Amazing (Rhys Ifans) was being brought in, dunno if Thomas Haden Church was though

I guess technically you wouldn't need Church if they kept Sandman is his sand form the whole movie, but it would definitely be nice to see Church again. He was a good, comic accurate villain stuck in a not so great movie, he needs another shot 

@MaxxI could see it happening. But I get the feeling it'll probably be Venom instead showing up at the end 

Edited by HD-Man

Al Ewing and Ram V’s Venom run is absolutely insane and there’s only been 1 issue. Please read it. It’s gunna be a roller coaster. 

Donny Cate’s and Ryan Ottley’s Hulk drops in a few days too. I’m as excited as I am cautiously optimistic about it because Al Ewing’s run totally changed the rules on Hulk and is already considered one of if not the best Hulk run of all time 

Edited by iStu X
2 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

Sony confirms we will get three more Marvel produced Spider-man films

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/sony-confirms-3-more-marvel-produced-spider-man-movies-after-no-way-home/

It's annoying that they have to announce this... Like they aignt in a board room waiting to call marvel like they just got their number at the club. 

"you can't call them too early.. They will think we're needy" 

2 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

Sony confirms we will get three more Marvel produced Spider-man films

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/sony-confirms-3-more-marvel-produced-spider-man-movies-after-no-way-home/

As long as Marvel keeps doing all the leg work that makes Sony money they’ll likely keep making Spider-Man and Spider-Man related stories. 

14 minutes ago, Maxx said:

It's annoying that they have to announce this... Like they aignt in a board room waiting to call marvel like they just got their number at the club. 

"you can't call them too early.. They will think we're needy" 

The rumor mill and the fanbase got restless when it was believed that Sony wouldn't renew the deal with Marvel after Far From Home. They are nipping that at the bud for No Way Home.

2 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

The rumor mill and the fanbase got restless when it was believed that Sony wouldn't renew the deal with Marvel after Far From Home. They are nipping that at the bud for No Way Home.

My thing is... They obviously coulda announced it even earlier than this. Lol. Not day of ticket sales