Stage Select

The Marvel comics and Mcu thread

On 3/19/2022 at 9:16 PM, Maxx said:

Everyone else: wooo marvel Netflix shows on Disney 

Me an unapologetic degenarate: but did they keep Luke cage blowing jessicas back out two ways to Sunday and raw dogging the shit outta her asshole lol

Given their previous behavior I wouldn't be shocked if they kept the bed from breaking with bad special effects 🙃

15 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Given their previous behavior I wouldn't be shocked if they kept the bed from breaking with bad special effects 🙃

Fuck the bed break.. Am i the only one who noticed luke sruck it in her ass raw during sex? 😂

16 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Killgrave was one of the best worst villains ever. Would've loved to see him and his fucked up powers against other heroes. He was quite a threat in the old Avengers cartoon too

Hes being used right now in a big arc. Hes honestly broken as fuck but writers hold him up

4 hours ago, RSG3 said:

I mean he can brainwash people just by looking at them, yea that's pretty OP lol. 

Sorta. It’s more by the pheromones he emits. Very similar to how Thanos’s brother Eros’s  and Logan’s son Dakens pheromone powers work but more potent in most cases

Edited by iStu X
2 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

According to Oscar Isaac the reason why Moon Knight is set in London and Egypt is because the studio feels they have too many heroes in New York. They don't want to overdo the setting

https://thedirect.com/article/marvel-studios-mcu-new-york-city

They are right, one of the worst things about the Marvel comics was that everyone major was in New York. They have tried to stir away from that in recent years but they still got a big concentration of super folk in NY mostly.

25 minutes ago, Wellman said:

They are right, one of the worst things about the Marvel comics was that everyone major was in New York. They have tried to stir away from that in recent years but they still got a big concentration of super folk in NY mostly.

Early MCU was pretty good at staying away from New York. Iron Man films were set in California, first Thor movie was in New Mexico, Winter Soldier was set in DC. I don't think MCU hit New York until the first Avengers film. 

8 hours ago, iStu X said:

Morbius post credit scenes have allegedly leaked 

Reveal hidden contents

E461BB7E-DC6F-461F-B2BD-79F4D68CCC47.thumb.jpeg.ec254ffee1e5489629ce2d783b56c97e.jpeg

Spoiler

If this is true then I don’t like it. Toomes was a bad guy, but he didn’t just hate Peter. He was just trying to be low key and make some money.  He even protected Peter’s identity from Gargan in the Homecoming after credits. So why does he want revenge on him?

2 hours ago, HD-Man said:

So Morbius is confirmed to be in the same universe as Venom and there IS a Spiderman in that universe, but the director can't/won't say who. I'd like to think it'll be Andrew Garfield, but I'm sure I'm wrong 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicbook.com/marvel/amp/news/morbius-director-confirms-a-spider-man-exists-in-morbius-and-venoms-universe/

Probably andrew since he complained about not having cool villains like them so itd be right up peters alley to have it bite him in the ass

6 hours ago, HD-Man said:

I'm gonna try to see Morbius with an open mind and give it a fair chance. But as I said awhile ago, never gave a shit about the character in any media, so my bias gonna be hella strong against this, I'm hoping Leto can make it interesting 

I was team "F THIS" since it was announced. The marketing for it has been all over the place. Especially since they are trying to make this a "will he, won't he" set up regarding his karma gauge. At least Tom Hardy nailed Venom as a character. This just doesn't seem right. Leto is just gonna make it hard on himself to break into the comic book space. First as "Trap Joker" and now this. I doubt there will be a third chance. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124
2 hours ago, Lantis said:

Welp pretty much every early review has been slamming Morbius pretty hard....as expected.

Should have released this shit in January with the rest of the trash heap 😂

It was suppose to drop in January but Sony pushed it back thinking it would cannibalize the box office that No Way Home was making. 

Edited by Hawkingbird
48 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

Anyone watch Moon Knight? The first episode was decent. As I said on discord, I don't like how this show does the Steven Grant personality at all. I don't want a hero who likes to give werewolves CTE a personality that makes him a socially awkward doofus

I read it way differently.

Spoiler

He's already super socially awkward. His lack of self confidence personality is just so he can grow as a character. Its obviously turned up a bunch because of having multiple personalities but i think its def his default personality

5 minutes ago, Maxx said:

I read it way differently.

Although I don’t see it as one, the issue people are having with this version of Steve Grant is that it’s the total opposite of Steve Grant. Steve Grant is the “Billionaire Playboy/Bruce Wayne” personality of Marc Spector. 

It’s not swapping personality’s of Marc or with Jake Lockley either. Marc was/is a mercenary that deals with a lot of interpersonal trauma and other things but he wasn’t bumbling or socially awkward. Lockley is a blue chip Everyman who drives a taxi. 

Edited by iStu X