Stage Select

The Marvel comics and Mcu thread

Just now, Darc_Requiem said:

That isn't Ariana Grande. Besides not being dark enough 👀 Completely different face.

Reminder that Ariana Grande tans herself

ariana-grande-promotes-nickelodeons-vict

Also, I am obviously joking :coffee:

BTW, searching a pic of her from victorious also threw a lot of manga/anime fanart about her

87789124_p0_-_.jpg?width=660&height=660

87789312_p0_-_no_title.jpg?width=660&hei

87789349_p0_-_no_title.jpg?width=660&hei

87789244_p2_-_no_title.jpg?width=630&hei

Edited by Hecatom
57 minutes ago, iStu X said:

Judgement Day was top tier for the art alone and the rehabilitation of Star Fox. X-Men Red had the best tie ins for it too. 

For Judgement Day I was hoping they would give the Eternals a stronger push or direction. As a Eternals fan who has wanted them to blow up with a great story both that and the Eternals movie have let me down while solid but not strong enough to make them as big as I wish.

27 minutes ago, Wellman said:

For Judgement Day I was hoping they would give the Eternals a stronger push or direction. As a Eternals fan who has wanted them to blow up with a great story both that and the Eternals movie have let me down while solid but not strong enough to make them as big as I wish.

Iunno. Keiron Gillen did a great job at totally reshaping the eternals mythos. Uranos was HIM