Stage Select

The Movie Thread: Wait? Not Everything is Marvel or DC!?

1 hour ago, Lantis said:

I wouldn't go as far as to say Love and Thunder is TERRIBLE but yeah definitely subpar. Dark World is still the lesser Thor movie but Love and Thunder isn't that far behind

I gotta be honest bro I thought it was Marvel tier terrible. Too much was going on and I couldn't get my head around how goofy Thor is now. It was nothing but 80s rock nostalgia taken too far with action scenes that look like they were dreamed up by a 6 year old retarded kid.

Very very unimpressed. 

I posted my review of L&T in the Marvel thread. It’s in my bottom 5 movies for sure. 

But I also mentioned I had extreme bias going in since I read the entire run it was based on a few days before that. Maybe upon rewatch my opinion will change but I have such a bad opinion on it I don’t want to rewatch it anytime soon. 😂

Edited by iStu X
6 minutes ago, Crucades said:

I gotta be honest bro I thought it was Marvel tier terrible. Too much was going on and I couldn't get my head around how goofy Thor is now. It was nothing but 80s rock nostalgia taken too far with action scenes that look like they were dreamed up by a 6 year old retarded kid.

Very very unimpressed. 

I thought the jokes were all fucking terrible.  That movie is a steaming pile of shit. 

i was never into hellraiser. i was too busy watching dark city. 

also, i hate dc/marvel movies now. and their tv shows too. its just very overexposed for me. funny how 20 years of comic book movies can make u hate what you use to love.

the only thing i would dare watch is the iron fist only cuz that character was just too cool to ignore. the only other comic characters i would give a chance in watching is cloak and dagger cuz again, coolness factor. i tried giving moon knight a chance but nah, pass after ep 2. 

Edited by VirginDefiler

My local theater is playing AI in two weeks and I'm thinking of going to see it.  I haven't watched it since it was released in theaters but I remember being the only person I knew that watched it and didn't hate it.  I personally think it's one of Spielberg's best films.  It's definitely not a "feel good" movie, but I still think the ending is perfect. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i doubt you guys know.

but i'll ask anyway.

so im looking for the titles to 2 kung fu movies but from memory and description. cant remember the titles.

1st movie. filmed between early to mid 1980s.

theres a girl in her 20s. cute. that has a lil brother. they live in the woods. bandits or some assholes appear. threaten them. and the hero that saves n protects them appears standing in the trees dressed in white, hes a swordsman. but he first appears standing high up in a tree. 

2nd movie. early 80s.

just a regular dude that knows kung fu but hes good looking. theres a girl thats incognito dressed as a boy. 

and kung fu dude suspects he is a she. she says what makes u think that? and he says cuz u dont have this..and points to his own adam's apple and she is startled cuz she knows he busted her.

this is hard. name that kung fu movie if you can cuz im dying to see these 2 movies again. ive been searching but havent come across em