Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

12 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

The wedding went off without a hitch Sunday. We wanted to have it outside but with the rain being what it was that was in doubt, but when my girl came walking out the isle, the clouds actually parted and the sun came out for a few minutes. Crazy shit! 

Now we're heading to St Thomas for a week and a half! 

Congrats! Have an awesome time!

1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

The wedding went off without a hitch Sunday. We wanted to have it outside but with the rain being what it was that was in doubt, but when my girl came walking out the isle, the clouds actually parted and the sun came out for a few minutes. Crazy shit! 

Congratulations man, have a great time!

2 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

Congrats man, have a great trip! Been forever since I've been there but I remember St. Thomas being real nice.

2 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

Congrats.  Have fun from now on okay?

21 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Congratulations Dr Mario!

Have a good time in St. Thomas!

Thanks man! I'm gonna check out that aquarium you mentioned whole were there!

Btw, you had a post in the election thread...

HanzoHattori: my dick got cut off

Dr. Who would notice?

😂😂😂😂😂 Dude, i was DYING but trying not to so I wouldn't have to explain it to my family.

3 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

Congratulations!!!

3 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

Congrats man

Initially last night, I signed up for the website on my phone ... so typical of who I am now. 

also congrats @DoctaMario!

So, you're wondering how I picked my current tag and didn't carry over my SRK tag? blame it all on this particular post over at the dumpster fire (who ever dab00g is here on the forum, thanks for that):

Spoiler

Gramps we waiting for you at megashock.net to regale us with your stories

Edited by YourFavGrandpa
1 minute ago, YourFavGrandpa said:

Initially last night, I signed up for the website on my phone ... so typical of who I am now. 

also congrats @DoctaMario!

So, you're wondering how I picked my current tag and didn't carry over my SRK tag? blame it all on this particular post over at the dumpster fire:
[quote=someone from SRK]Gramps we waiting for you at megashock.net to regale us with your stories[/quote]

Welcome, dinosaur. This is a good place.