Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

I was poking fun on how you said pedophilia isnt a thing, but whatev homie.

You were also the one who said "all our grandmothers love sucking cocks. Be glad they're horny"

You are quick to throw out incendiary statements like Indians love shitting on the floor and other generalities, but when someone pokes funs at PR, you go radio silent.

I dont think you can handle being a simple commoner like the rest of us and would rather go back to SRK1 to be a mod.  Better to rule in hell than serve in heaven, huh?

5 minutes ago, Angel said:

I don't even know what is going on.   What's the deal?   Who is stockyjam?  Are they a close friend of yours @Sonero

Nope, as a matter of fact I banned the dude and his alts a few times. Then went back to make sure older alts were banned.

5 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

I was poking fun on how you said pedophilia isnt a thing, but whatev homie.

You're such a stupid fucking piece of shit. I never once said any of that you fucking illiterate asshole.

W/e then, fuck this place too if its gonna be dragging family members into shit for shits and giggles.

Oh  man, this is getting deep.   Lets just all calm down and put each other on block or something idk.   For the record though I am curious as to what the answer is to his question.     I mean the dude is puerto rican, if he had like good credentials I don't see why he wouldn't make a good babysitter.

edit: oh here we go with b-tier, go be a smooth brain somewhere else lil fella, back in time out

Nah, nothing is getting deep. Dangerous J is just a fucking idiot who says stuff at random to try and be internet coo. Preppy went about bringing up my daughter, other goofballs in SRK brought up my wife on some shit and now Preppy finished it with all his bullshit as my mother was dying.

I am way too grown to be putting up with emotionally stunted morons who think a dude's family is a plaything for slights, comebacks or arguments. Everybody can fuck off.

45 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Nope, as a matter of fact I banned the dude and his alts a few times. Then went back to make sure older alts were banned.

You're such a stupid fucking piece of shit. I never once said any of that you fucking illiterate asshole.

W/e then, fuck this place too if its gonna be dragging family members into shit for shits and giggles.

Going to say this about the street shitter manpreet

That fucker called my mom a bitch the week she died. I kindly asked him to edit it. He chose to go all in on me being a bad son and her being a bitch.

I say he is one of the worst pieces of shit i have interacted with. Hell me and doctamario  have had much more polite digs

So fuck that poopstain

3 minutes ago, DrLariat said:

Fuck that

Pineapple on pizza is good 

You're arguing with a ghost, homie GGPO'd. 

2 minutes ago, DrLariat said:

So fuck that poopstain

Do you just have him on ignore now then? 

I wish we could do that more often instead of nuking our accounts. Sonero looks like he even stopped his patreon sub. 

Bummer, man. I know he's had a fucked year. I mean, we all have. 

Hope he can work it out with DJ. or at least they can agree to ignore each other an leave it at that. 

1 minute ago, KingTubb said:

You're arguing with a ghost, homie GGPO'd. 

Do you just have him on ignore now then? 

I wish we could do that more often instead of nuking our accounts. Sonero looks like he even stopped his patreon sub. 

Bummer, man. I know he's had a fucked year. I mean, we all have. 

Hope he can work it out with DJ. or at least they can agree to ignore each other an leave it at that. 

Eh i don't like using ignore such a bitch move to me.

But for the most part i avoid the guy. And sonero already knew how big a piece of shit guy is so...

Starhammer put me on ignore because i mocked trump's loss. Lol man probably crying into his confederate maga flag with his ruckus ass.

People cannot stop being shit pieces here. Like the guys who were upset i posted about a white guy calling asians nazis for telling him to mask up.

People really get in their feelings.

21 hours ago, Angel said:

Just stupid shit to care about in general meanwhile since we talking about sammichs my ppl out here getting dropped like flies and it is business as usual

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/07/943829901/police-in-ohio-say-slain-black-man-brandished-a-gun-family-says-he-held-a-sandwi

Like breh you can't even walk into your own home to eat lunch without these dudes assassinating you. 

What the hell was it, the broodwich? I know some people feel sideways about pickles and all, but this is far from being a,"Safety off" type of situation.

2 hours ago, DrLariat said:

People cannot stop being shit pieces here. Like the guys who were upset i posted about a white guy calling asians nazis for telling him to mask up.

Well that's because you are a dumb dumb who brings up race when dude just fucking stupid, period. 

Stop crying when your racist ass gets called out for being racist. 

You're the one being a bitch because you can't post whatever fucking shit you want without being called out for it when it's fucking gross. 

And Pertho clearly needs to take a break from the internet, dude can't handle it anymore. Unplug bro. 

Edited by RSG3
16 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

And Pertho clearly needs to take a break from the internet, dude can't handle it anymore. Unplug bro

Word.

Plushy (or whatever the fuck) really did one over on our man's psyche. 

He has hardly gone a day without bringing it up or fuming over shit that happened over at the other site. 

Hope he can chill out and find his way back. When he's not riding a shitty hot take like Major Kong on a hydrogen bomb, he's a good dude. 

Plus he'd actually put up with my scrub ass and play games from time to time