Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

17 minutes ago, misterBee said:

Everyone just needs to chill.

A bunch of you don't get along with each other and that's gonna be unavoidable but let's try to keep it civil at least.

Let's just make it even and say everyone here is a bitch...myself included.

Now that we're all on equal footing let's move along.  🚙

"Bitch Shock"?  "Mega bitch"?  Hmmm.  Let's not let this opportunity pass us by................

While we're at it let's just set some ground rules.

1. Let's try to avoid directly insulting one another.
  2. Rule number 1 is probably impossible...but avoid low blows.  No family members/bringing up really sensitive shit.

I didn't make this place so people could go around triggering each other.  Shit talking is fine but know where to draw the line.

45 minutes ago, misterBee said:

Everyone just needs to chill.

A bunch of you don't get along with each other and that's gonna be unavoidable but let's try to keep it civil at least.

Let's just make it even and say everyone here is a bitch...myself included.

Now that we're all on equal footing let's move along.  🚙

Bitch

11 minutes ago, Reticently said:

I probably won't be able to delve in before Thursday, but does anyone think there's enough general interest to make a Cyberpunk 2077 thread worthwhile?

I might not get into Cyberpunk for a while, but do what you feel.

Don't need to go all out and make a Resetera/NeoGAF-style super thread with graphics and everything though.  Unless you want to.

16 hours ago, KingTubb said:

@AriesWarlockit ain’t really metal, but it’s sorta Proto-metal:

There’s definitely some sabbath in there. 

This shit is so incredibly up my alley I’m shocked I hadn’t listened to the before. 

edit: I change my mind. They’re metal as fuck. They got plenty of galloping thrash in this set to appease the metal gods. Hope you like it, homie. 

I just finished listening to the first two songs, I like them!! They are really good. Yeah, the first one was like very early Sabbath, the second one had some galloping thrash, as you said. Very cool band, thanks 🤘

I learned that there's a scene that's focused on VERY EARLY metal like this from Brian Posen. You know the comedian? He's very into metal

In this interview he mentions he's listening to some bands that sound like very early Sabbath, so that may be something you could check out @10:00

4 hours ago, Angel said:

lol, kind of suspicious?    Are we about to go full starhammer in here?  

Kinda not in the mood honestly.  Ya'll can take that shit to the other site.   

Did you read the article? Never mind the twitter thread as Aries said?

If you're "not in the mood" why even reply?

4 hours ago, scorp said:

Government never does anything without reason, Angel.

C'mon, don't be a fucking sheep.

You know, a lot people thought things just happen out of the blue, but usually there's an aspect of the story that isn't told.

Like I said, if it went down like she says it did, I hope people get clapped, but it still makes you wonder why they sent cops to her house to confiscate her shit if all she did was post a Covid board of her own. There's nothing wrong with asking the question.

3 minutes ago, Angel said:

Pretty sure I said to drop it but you can always take a 24hr ban if you want I do suppose? 

How fucking sensitive do you have to be to get mad about me making a simple comment that you don't like to have to threaten to ban me? @misterBeethis guy should not have mod powers.

Edited by DoctaMario

I'm not sure what the issue is now, but the article is fine.

COVID is a thing, scientist gets raided, Florida is a shit show.  These 3 things are facts.  Everything else will be revealed in due time.  If people want to talk about it then it's fine.

Btw official MEGASHOCK stance is that COVID is real.  Carry on.

Nobody needs to get banned atm.

2 minutes ago, misterBee said:

Waiting for Cyberpunk implosion when people realize it's just a game and won't cure cancer/get their ex-girlfriends to love them again/raise their dogs from the dead.

So every time an overhyped as hell game comes out? 

I'm super hype but I'm also 35 and know its just a fucking game lol. 

Edited by RSG3
2 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

I have ignored the game the whole time...why is cyberpunk seen as the second coming?

Cuz it has trannies

Just now, M A R T I A N said:

Mostly because of CD Projekt Red's pedigree with the Witcher series and how great that has turned out.

It's also been in the works for what, like 10 literal years or more? I feel like I've been hearing about this game since the PS360 era lol. 

I heard about it being in production for so long and tbh that makes me wonder about it. It looks pretty cool but I'm not pulling the trigger until I know it's not gonna be Anthem.

Edited by DoctaMario
12 minutes ago, misterBee said:

I'm not sure what the issue is now, but the article is fine.

COVID is a thing, scientist gets raided, Florida is a shit show.  These 3 things are facts.  Everything else will be revealed in due time.  If people want to talk about it then it's fine.

Btw official MEGASHOCK stance is that COVID is real.  Carry on.

Nobody needs to get banned atm.

I don't understand how a mod can say to drop a whole convo and someone comes back to keep arguing and then cries to the admin when they get  a clear warning.   But its whatever.  I guess this place can turn into the new srk. 

1 minute ago, DoctaMario said:

I heard about it being in production for so long and tbh that makes me wonder about it. It looks pretty cool but I'm not pulling the trigger until I know it's not gonna be Anthem.

Anthem was looking rough from the beggining. Some of their most important team members left during development (their lead story writer died during production too IIRC), the game was constantly delayed and it was a live service multiplayer looter shooter being developed by guys who had primarily made story driven, single player games before. Everything about Anthem was a recipe for disaster and I honestly would've been more surprised had it come out as an actual, fully fledged and functioning product. 🤣

I really have no reason to believe Cyberpunk won't be a great game, I think that's why the hype for it is so unanimous. Of course nothing can live up to some people's expectations tho, especially when the carrot has been sitting at the end of the stick for this many years. 

3 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

What about all the Agnieszkas with big titties?

2 minutes ago, Reticently said:

Yeah- Polish women and Polish vodka are both top shelf.

You guys can enjoy them.

I made sure to stray away from any possible polish blood in my past gfs and current wife.

42 minutes ago, Angel said:

I don't understand how a mod can say to drop a whole convo and someone comes back to keep arguing and then cries to the admin when they get  a clear warning.   But its whatever.  I guess this place can turn into the new srk. 

Damn, are we even recreating the d3v/Pertho scenario here too?

I thought the whole hype around Cyberpunk was "See? The XBOX Series X DOES have games!"

19 minutes ago, Lantis said:

I thought the whole hype around Cyberpunk was "See? The XBOX Series X DOES have games!"

Why would that be the reason for the hype when it's out on basically everything but The Switch and the Xbox argument is that has 0 exclusives. 

Edited by RSG3
32 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

We already had this argument. I loved Witcher 3s combat. You just harp on twirling because reasons. 

lol wut argument?  

32 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Damn, are we even recreating the d3v/Pertho scenario here too?

Naw this didn't have anything to do with pertho, just let it go fam, and yeah what rsg3 said.   you bugging fella fella