Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

1 hour ago, Hawkingbird said:

I'm starting off the new year just peachy. My sister and her fam tested positive for covid. They got sick earlier in the week after my oldest nephew came back after visiting his dad. No hospitalizations thankfully. The drama this will cause is gonna be fucking brutal. 

No one living with you I hope

8 hours ago, Lord Vega said:

If I don't get fined for not wearing a mask, I would not wear it. 

Well thats why it has to be a mandate with the threat of fines because dumb mother fuckers like you refuse to do the absolute easiest shit on the planet. You think only of yourselves instead of extending your thoughts to those around you.  The mask isnt for your protection. Its for everyone elses. It keeps YOUR germs from spreading. You don't even know how the fuck they work and yet spew this bullshit. 

You are socialy inept, selfish, and weak. 

Edited by RSG3
18 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Well thats why it has to be a mandate with the threat of fines because dumb mother fuckers like you refuse to do the absolute easiest shit on the planet. You think only of yourselves instead of extending your thoughts to those around you.  The mask isnt for your protection. Its for everyone elses. It keeps YOUR germs from spreading. You don't even know how the fuck they work and yet spew this bullshit. 

You are socialy inept, selfish, and weak. 

You are just jealous your chakra is too weak to keep Covid away. 

Getting my posts voted down to nothing doesn't matter me. People reading or not my post is cool with me. They don't need to believe, but it would be nice if they do. Once you have read them whether you believe my posts or not, I have planted a seed in your mind that might grow for your own good. Win win situation for me. 

1 minute ago, Lord Vega said:

Getting my posts voted down to nothing doesn't matter me. People reading or not my post is cool with me. They don't need to believe, but it would be nice if they do. Once you have read them whether you believe my posts or not, I have planted a seed in your mind that might grow for your own good. Win win situation for me. 

tom hiddleston help GIF

Universal Pictures and MegaBee productions present.....

VAN DAMMAGE: Street Fighter!

(Yes.  a SF movie based on the "legendary" film)

Starring..

Odin as Col. William. F. Guile  (SO HORD!!)

Lord Vega as  Ryu, gay hustler no.1

Cyntalan as Ken, gay hustler  no.2

Milf , er Ming Na Wen as Chun-Li

Starhammer as Balrog

Daboog as E. Honda

Kylie Minogue as Cammy

Fishjie as Kenya Sawada

Dangerous J as Dhalsim

Matriarch as "Carlos" Blanka (pre-mutation)

Zatalcon as Blanka (post mutation)

Villains

Cisco/WeNEED HIM as General Bison

Lantis as Viktor Sagat, arms dealer

Hecatom as Vega

Hawkingbird as DeeJay

Chadouken as Zangief (Change the channel!)

5 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Starring..

Starhammer as Balrog

Daboog as E. Honda

Kylie Minogue as Cammy

Fishjie as Kenya Sawada

Dangerous J as Dhalsim

Villains

Hecatom as Vega

Hawkingbird as DeeJay

Once again I am left out of one of these simply because I don't comment on the fap bait that is posted..! Discrimination of the highest order! Can I at least get a cameraman role? I know! I'll be the lawyer that files the copyrights for the intellectual property of the movie! I'm sure this will rake in big money as people try to buy licensing from us in the future... Right?

2 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

Starring..

Starhammer as Balrog

Daboog as E. Honda

Kylie Minogue as Cammy

Fishjie as Kenya Sawada

Dangerous J as Dhalsim

Villains

Hecatom as Vega

Hawkingbird as DeeJay

I must protest.  Cisco does not deserve the role of greatest bison.  He can be the stunt double who gets flash kicked in the nose, but he does NOT get speaking roles. 

Well, my new year is going great. Turns out the power of attorney paperwork I was lucky enough to get my mom to sign before she went into a no-visitor nursing home is invalid and needs another signature by the notary (don't know how I missed that), IF I can get that. I also, at the moment, don't have a fix on her other finances for a medicaid application to possibly keep her in the nursing home. The roads are snowy now, and taking a 1 hour trip to my hometown (which I'll have to do here and there) is risky. All, in all, it's looking like I'll have to move back in with my mom and TRY to work from home while taking care of her by the end of January.

I said it before, and I'll say it again: if you have someone in your life that's old and you'll have to look out for them, get their finances and directives in order well ahead of time. I knew this whole process was going to suck ass, and it hasn't disappointed yet.

3 hours ago, axeman61 said:

Well, my new year is going great. Turns out the power of attorney paperwork I was lucky enough to get my mom to sign before she went into a no-visitor nursing home is invalid and needs another signature by the notary (don't know how I missed that), IF I can get that. I also, at the moment, don't have a fix on her other finances for a medicaid application to possibly keep her in the nursing home. The roads are snowy now, and taking a 1 hour trip to my hometown (which I'll have to do here and there) is risky. All, in all, it's looking like I'll have to move back in with my mom and TRY to work from home while taking care of her by the end of January.

I said it before, and I'll say it again: if you have someone in your life that's old and you'll have to look out for them, get their finances and directives in order well ahead of time. I knew this whole process was going to suck ass, and it hasn't disappointed yet.

My grandmother has taken a turn for the worse and it would be a clusterfuck regardless but all the goofy covid regulations up here in the 4th Rei....I...mean, New York state have made it so while she's in the hospital, no one can visit or see her. And yet, there are already covid cases at the place she's at and people have died there from it. So she's 95, has dementia, no one can get in to visit her, and she doesn't answer the phone when we try to call her room. 

As if that wasn't enough, my uncle who has been taking care of her has decided that this is all above his pay grade now (and he's probably right)  so he basically doesn't want her to come home. I've been telling my mum that she and my aunt, who is her medical proxy, should get her out, and go stay with her for a week or so at a time to help my uncle out, but my aunt is selfish and won't leave her place in Buffalo, mom has a lot of excuses, and my other uncle who fucking useless and won't lift a finger because his demon of a wife will give him a bunch of shit and he has no spine whatsoever. 

This whole thing is pretty eye opening to me, both in terms of how members of my family really are, and in terms of what ill have in my will, which I'll probably get going on daily soon. 

Edited by DoctaMario
4 hours ago, Lord Vega said:

I think the one that gets the most mad at me now is DangerousGay. He tries so hard to be cool, and it looks lame. I'm pretty sure I've been feeling his anger and hate towards me through the internet for a while now. What a woman. 

Me so horny me ruv you RONG time!

You've cum a long way, Byron Mann...

Ryu Hoshi (1994)

maxresdefault.jpg

Yao Fei (2012)

yao-fei-600x338.png

Made my first $1,000 this week with instacart. I'm actually making close to my mechanic money now. Thank God I listened to my brotha, and got in on Instacart before it went mainstream. Average wait time for new shoppers is like 4 months! I'd still be able to work in aviation. But instacart allows me to stay here in Atlanta.

Still plan to enroll in Georgia Perrimeter for their engineering pathway course. Summer semester is in May. So imma grind, and stack up for school. So I'll do instacart full time until my old job brings me back.

Do online schooling to knock out the associate degree level stuff. By that time we should be past covid. And I can do my last 2 years in person at Georgia state.

1 minute ago, BB_Hoody said:

Still plan to enroll in Georgia Perrimeter for their engineering pathway course. Summer semester is in May. So imma grind, and stack up for school. So I'll do instacart full time until my old job brings me back.

Do online schooling to knock out the associate degree level stuff. By that time we should be past covid. And I can do my last 2 years in person at Georgia state.

Hindsight being 2020, I didn't need a four-year degree to do what I am doing (IT Project Manager). I could have just gone to a tech school, got entrenched in the IT stuff and then started working with considerably less debt. I told my wife I highly doubt that I'd go for anything post-baccalaureate. It's a true cost-benefit analysis. I got the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification. It's paid for itself already. Company I used to work for gave me $1,000 just for completing it and it's gotten my salary to jump considerably.  

6 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Hindsight being 2020, I didn't need a four-year degree to do what I am doing (IT Project Manager). I could have just gone to a tech school, got entrenched in the IT stuff and then started working with considerably less debt. I told my wife I highly doubt that I'd go for anything post-baccalaureate. It's a true cost-benefit analysis. I got the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification. It's paid for itself already. Company I used to work for gave me $1,000 just for completing it and it's gotten my salary to jump considerably.  

Hmm ok so with that being said. Could I get into engineering without traditional schooling? I know I can move up into aircraft maintained management without schooling. But I want to do engineering. Always have

Engineers are the most facinatingly obnoxious people i have ever met. When I worked at a Foundry some years ago I had two engineers come in to work on my equipment. For 4 hours they stood in front of my stuff and argued about the best way to solve the problem. 4 fucking hours of debate and no worke getting done, then spent 15 minutes working and equipment was back up and running. 

Was fascinating and frustrating and bizarre all at the same time lol. 

Edited by RSG3
7 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Engineers are the most facinatingly obnoxious people i have ever met. When I worked at a Foundry some years ago I had two engineers come in to work on my equipment. For 4 hours they stood in front of my stuff and argued about the best way to solve the problem. 4 fucking hours of debate and no worke getting done, then spent 15 minutes working and equipment was back up and running. 

This was my boss and I when I was an IT tech. 

Edited by iStu X
1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

Mechanics: We get shit done ASAP! Realize we fucked up. Then re do the work right ASAP! Who has time to think shit through when there's work to get done!?

Engineers: Do work? Pfft. Save that for those wrench turning peons. We are the thinkers. They are the doers. Hey, you mechanic! Who told you, you can shave 16th of an inch of that panel that has no effect on the safety of the plane!? You don't do shit without my authority! This plane is grounded until that panel is fixed to my specs!

Edited by BB_Hoody